Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google reCaptcha is soooooooooo annoying!!!  (Read 1216 times)
care2yak (OP)

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

I have gone through about 20 to 50 sets of reCaptcha images on cars, roads, store fronts, and street signs and I'm still being told to "Try Again"!  Angry Angry Angry

My goodness, it's so difficult to login to sites that have these reCaptcha verification sets and it is so annoying. I know there are many like me who can identify the items being asked correctly but why are we being asked to try again?

Some other means to verify user login should be used, and hopefully the websites that use these reCaptchas offer an alternative when three tries of the reCaptcha fails  Angry
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:40:18 PM

Oh my god tell me about it. The worst is when you get the text verification but it's completely illegible  Angry

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
ayurvedicurea2growtaller

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

google is aleady dying and so is their captcha.
coinsgod

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

I have gone through about 20 to 50 sets of reCaptcha images on cars, roads, store fronts, and street signs and I'm still being told to "Try Again"!  Angry Angry Angry

My goodness, it's so difficult to login to sites that have these reCaptcha verification sets and it is so annoying. I know there are many like me who can identify the items being asked correctly but why are we being asked to try again?

Some other means to verify user login should be used, and hopefully the websites that use these reCaptchas offer an alternative when three tries of the reCaptcha fails  Angry

One of them is this forum right here. Having to go round & round with those stupid reCaptcha images! Pisses me off whenever I encounter those stupid reCaptcha images.

semediu

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:45:52 PM

So tight google captcha is hard now
Make you bloody Embarrassed
mahendra-13

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:38:59 AM

Here with you guys! It just makes me lose temper!
btcarrier86

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:50:35 AM

Better safe than sorry.
iamsolarpowered

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:23:32 AM

Yeah god damn cars is the worst
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:01:05 AM

Yes, it's annoying. I think that bitcointalk admins should find a way to connect these annoying reCaptcha to some coin mining process, like Raiblocks, so that while we get verified before accessing the site we also mine some coins through Proof of reCaptcha.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
letsdance

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:08:29 AM

It usually shows me cars, street signs etc only when I'm browsing through Tor or Vpn. And simple click is enough if I'm under my own dedicated IP. Just try to get rid of blind folks from your IP address.
sepely

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:06:42 AM

it is annoying me too. it is asking same thing several times and not accepting my true answers.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:51:23 AM

I think 50 sets of recaptcha is bit over the top though this has it's own reason. And I think it is also for your own good. If you are still having a problem about it, you can tell theymos and he will be giving you a back door to this recaptcha. That is if theymos will be accepting your reason.
coinsgod

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:08:44 AM

I think 50 sets of recaptcha is bit over the top though this has it's own reason. And I think it is also for your own good. If you are still having a problem about it, you can tell theymos and he will be giving you a back door to this recaptcha. That is if theymos will be accepting your reason.
Instead of that stupid Google Recaptcha thing why not have the Captcha with that sliding bar that you slide from the left to the right? I've seen a few sites start using that one. A lot more user-friendly.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:11:22 AM

Instead of that stupid Google Recaptcha thing why not have the Captcha with that sliding bar that you slide from the left to the right? I've seen a few sites start using that one. A lot more user-friendly.

Not as friendly on small mobile screens.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
grosetracy

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:41:25 AM

Well I am also a victim of that. And sites I use try not to log out because ofthis annoying thing.
YOLO_LIFE

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:13:21 AM

yeah, this is one of the annoying things these days, it annoys a lot if you try to log in using some VPNs or proxy, hope some day there would be some more innovative way to prove we are humans :p

ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:18:15 PM

Yeah, but only for me if I use Tor or Vpn.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:39:48 AM

I hate Google reCaptcha.
LeonidSrt

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:02:46 AM

Maybe you are not humans, that's why you can't solve it  Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE    Disrupting the VR Industry    Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱  Facebook  ❱  Twitter  ❱  Medium  ❱  Instagram  ❱  Telegram  ❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BDCoinMiner

Activity: 111

The Future is Here; Grab it Fast Before Past

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:27:21 PM

Well guys...

It seems someone have 'break ' google's recaptcha system; have a look plz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iMU9HbJ7Wo
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: