Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:56:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ENCRYPGEN *GENE-CHAIN COIN* 1M$ RAISED, 3 DAYS LEFT [CLOSED]  (Read 4975 times)
1c0_CM (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

The remaining 32 million coins will be sold later, either on the exchanges or customers who buy the product. The team will not assign them to themselves. They have created 100m coins and Multichain assets cannot be destroyed once created.

If you still keep 32million for selling to new users who buy the product, how would it increase the value of the token for the existing holders?
Does it mean that the existing holders have to wait until you sold all your 32million coins before they see any increase in their investment.

Why cant you distribute the 32million coins to the existing token holders?

The value of the coins increases by demand for it, like any crypto currency. As the coins are used for buying Encrypgen services, like licensing and running research nodes, the customers will have to buy the coins off either exchanges or from Encrypgen directly. However, it's in the best interest of Encrypgen to keep the value of the coin as high as possible because exactly of the services paid with them. They will therefor only sell the remaining coins above market value and in small batches to not sink the price.

As the unsold tokens/coins will not enter the market, it is defacto the same as if they were being destroyed. If the unsold coins would be distributed at ICO end, it would also lower the value of the coin because of dilution.

Crypviser has a totally different product as Encrypgen, and markets to a different crowd. It might make sense for them to do it this way, but for Encrypgen it would not make sense at all. Things working for one ICO does not mean necessarily that it works across the board for all of them, that's why you should do your own research Smiley

I dont completely agree with it.
The problem is having 32million coins with the dev team in addition to the 10 million they already hold would make any investor nervous as
there is chance of dump of the 42mill coins to the market any time if things dont exactly go north.

Keeping the coins with the dev team for later selling will not increase the value of the token for existing investors.

As said, it would be in Encrypgens best interest to keep the value of the coin high. There is no purpose served by doing a coin dump, especially since the services offered by Encrypgen are not based on only selling to the masses, but researchers and research institutes, which are pretty much as stable as they come.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:19:39 PM

The value of the coins increases by demand for it, like any crypto currency. As the coins are used for buying Encrypgen services, like licensing and running research nodes, the customers will have to buy the coins off either exchanges or from Encrypgen directly. However, it's in the best interest of Encrypgen to keep the value of the coin as high as possible because exactly of the services paid with them. They will therefor only sell the remaining coins above market value and in small batches to not sink the price.

As the unsold tokens/coins will not enter the market, it is defacto the same as if they were being destroyed. If the unsold coins would be distributed at ICO end, it would also lower the value of the coin because of dilution.

Crypviser has a totally different product as Encrypgen, and markets to a different crowd. It might make sense for them to do it this way, but for Encrypgen it would not make sense at all. Things working for one ICO does not mean necessarily that it works across the board for all of them, that's why you should do your own research Smiley

The problem is having 32million coins with the dev team in addition to the 10 million they already hold would make any investor nervous as
there is chance of dump of the 42mill coins to the market any time if things dont exactly go north.

Keeping the coins with the dev team for later selling will not increase the value of the token for existing investors.

As said, it would be in Encrypgens best interest to keep the value of the coin high. There is no purpose served by doing a coin dump, especially since the services offered by Encrypgen are not based on only selling to the masses, but researchers and research institutes, which are pretty much as stable as they come.

This is what every coin dev says when they are collecting money and as time goes on its only natural that some people get greedy.
I am not saying you guys are like that, but its a fact and the investors dont have to blindly trust on any devs for that matter.
I am sure you only have the best intentions for keeping the coin and selling it later at a higher price.
Ideally it should be the market which should dictate the price after the ICO and not the coins you held from the ICO.

Anyways since you have done enough research,
please give me couple of examples of coins for which the dev team kept the unsold coins after the ICO.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:25:52 PM

I have heard that GENOME and EPI GENOME therapy can be used to cure and also prevent cancer am I correct? That also we can change our epi genomes back to health by re wiring our brain. Like for example we can go back to the most traumatic memories and use meditation techniques to remove the scar tissue from the epi genomes. I would love to be able to give some of my GENOME for research! I am really interested in this progressive medicinal approach.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

Do you want An announcement for India in Hindi Format
if yes Then Please Select me For this work
bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 726

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:51:56 PM

Dev when open bounty social media? I want try join bounty

I think there is no bounty because ICO will end 2 days ahead there is no other way you should join in ico to get coin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
1c0_CM (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:33:53 PM

This is what every coin dev says when they are collecting money and as time goes on its only natural that some people get greedy.
I am not saying you guys are like that, but its a fact and the investors dont have to blindly trust on any devs for that matter.
I am sure you only have the best intentions for keeping the coin and selling it later at a higher price.
Ideally it should be the market which should dictate the price after the ICO and not the coins you held from the ICO.

Anyways since you have done enough research,
please give me couple of examples of coins for which the dev team kept the unsold coins after the ICO.
I understand your point on not needing to blindly trust the devs. There are always some risk involved and you need to decide if you trust the team enough for them to not do it, in this case to not coin dump and devalue the coin later, and for other ICOs the risk is bigger, like the team actually making the product they are raising money for.
There are a lot of things that speak in favour of the Encrypgen team: they asked for a reasonable amount during ICO to develop their product (no uncapped moneygrabbing), their team already has a working demo (where some ICOs only have white paper maybe... ), the team consist of expert scientist and developers who are passionate about the future of genomic research and the problems it could solve, and not making money. One of the reasons why there was not much marketing on this ICO is because the team prefers to spend on building the product.
With two days left until ICO finishes, I don't think there will be any changes in this policy, so this discussion will not lead anywhere new Smiley I still thank you for your inputs, they were appreciated.

I have heard that GENOME and EPI GENOME therapy can be used to cure and also prevent cancer am I correct? That also we can change our epi genomes back to health by re wiring our brain. Like for example we can go back to the most traumatic memories and use meditation techniques to remove the scar tissue from the epi genomes. I would love to be able to give some of my GENOME for research! I am really interested in this progressive medicinal approach.

Before doctors can use genome and epi genome therapy they first have to locate the exact markers and genes for cancers, which is why Encrypgen is such an exciting idea: it will have the biggest database of human genomes available for research purposes, exactly so that researchers can pinpoint these things. I can't say for sure if meditation techniques can remove scar tissue from epi genomes, I'm not that well versed in epi genomic theory. But they would be able to research it with Encrypgen Cheesy
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:48:13 PM

Before doctors can use genome and epi genome therapy they first have to locate the exact markers and genes for cancers, which is why Encrypgen is such an exciting idea: it will have the biggest database of human genomes available for research purposes, exactly so that researchers can pinpoint these things. I can't say for sure if meditation techniques can remove scar tissue from epi genomes, I'm not that well versed in epi genomic theory. But they would be able to research it with Encrypgen Cheesy

that's why i support your project and bought a nice stash from ico.
even if will not gain some money (or even loose some) i have the feeling to support something good (lost my father because of cancer not long ago)

are you on time with the wallet?
i like to have my assets under my own control asap and i plan to hold the coins/tokens for a long time
1c0_CM (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:53:58 PM

even if will not gain some money (or even loose some) i have the feeling to support something good (lost my father because of cancer not long ago)

i like to have my assets under my own control asap and i plan to hold the coins/tokens for a long time

Thank you for your support! And I'm sorry to hear about your father, cancer is a terrible thing.

The developers were finalizing the multichain wallets last week, so we're on track Smiley
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

Thank you for your support! And I'm sorry to hear about your father, cancer is a terrible thing.

The developers were finalizing the multichain wallets last week, so we're on track Smiley

sounds perfect - thanks
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:50:33 AM

Less than 2 days Crowdsale will end, and 56 % reached from goal.
I'm glad join this ICO early, hope this will profitable  Smiley
1c0_CM (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

Less than 2 days Crowdsale will end, and 56 % reached from goal.
I'm glad join this ICO early, hope this will profitable  Smiley

Thank you for your support!
burebizta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:47:07 AM

Now official partner of Multichain! https://www.multichain.com/platform-partners/

What does it give?
65dos

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:53:16 AM

Isn't it the same as Genecoin? Huh
1c0_CM (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:18:37 PM

Isn't it the same as Genecoin? Huh

yes, it is Smiley

It just shows that Encrypgen is officially a product built with Multichain
1c0_CM (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:31:34 AM

Thank you everyone for supporting Encrypen! We raised 56% of our ICO goal, which is a bit more than 1mil$. This will be enough to start the development boost from demo to full featured product Smiley

Once Encrypgen hits the exchanges I will make a discussion thread in the discussion area for altcoins.

In the mean time, thank you!!

~ 1c0
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:57:10 PM

Thank you everyone for supporting Encrypen! We raised 56% of our ICO goal, which is a bit more than 1mil$. This will be enough to start the development boost from demo to full featured product Smiley

Once Encrypgen hits the exchanges I will make a discussion thread in the discussion area for altcoins.

In the mean time, thank you!!

~ 1c0

cool keep it going ....  Cool
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:35:02 PM

Thank you to all buyers of DNA! Final amounts raised: 166.8 BTC, 3314 ETH, 24 DASH, 101.4 LTC, 191 ETC (~563 BTC equivalent at time of purchase (445 BTC current value at conclusion of sale), 49,057,843 tokens sold of 80 Million for the sale. Wallets with tokens sold will be emailed to buyers by the end of the week. )

Awesome, hope the distribution going smooth and soon we will see DNA on major exchange
Congratz dev team.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

Wallets will be released Friday, July 21 (today).

Countdown on Website:
https://ico.encrypgen.com/

Go Encrypgen go  Cool
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:27:33 PM

Any news on wallet release today is July 22  and can't find any information on how to transfer one token and also news on exchange listing

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
1c0_CM (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

Any news on wallet release today is July 22  and can't find any information on how to transfer one token and also news on exchange listing

All wallets have been released on Friday 21.07 evening EST time, please check your inbox (and spam folder) of the email you used when you bought the tokens! If there are still problems, please PM me so I can give you an email to reach the team.

Exchange listing is not yet done, but will soon. I'll update asap when that happens!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: