Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: On this week Ethereum down almost 30%  (Read 1857 times)
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

Ethereum is promising coin and I belive it will come again the price of 300 dollars each. Dont worry about it if the ethereum price down you had chance to buy more ethereum with low price. Dont sell your ethereum just hold it and keep buying.
I hope so Ethereum price will recovery soon, but my prediction need more time to see this happen maybe need 3 month or more but Ethereum price will recovery.
With 3 months, not only Ethereum recovery, all altcoins on market and Bitcoin will comeback and rising up again as in May. Before this recovery, maybe we can see a huge issue about Bitcoin can breakdown altcoins and go to real value
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:33:08 PM

I think ETH got too much of a hyip going on in past and it was going to pop some day. The panic selling of new traders and investors is not new to the crypto world. As far as I have seen people still doubt on BTC, so it is normal for people to do panic selling.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:46:32 PM

Ethereum is promising coin and I belive it will come again the price of 300 dollars each. Dont worry about it if the ethereum price down you had chance to buy more ethereum with low price. Dont sell your ethereum just hold it and keep buying.
I hope so Ethereum price will recovery soon, but my prediction need more time to see this happen maybe need 3 month or more but Ethereum price will recovery.
With 3 months, not only Ethereum recovery, all altcoins on market and Bitcoin will comeback and rising up again as in May. Before this recovery, maybe we can see a huge issue about Bitcoin can breakdown altcoins and go to real value
I think no need to wait for 3 months to see big growth in eth, within next month the price will up. I don't know what the exact reason why the eth value down in market but because of bitcoin the eth value may go down. Let's wait for some time we will get good days. Don't get panic and don't sell your coins for a low rate.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:17:32 PM

It is not strange. Ethereum has risen %4000 in the last 3 month and you say it downed %30 which one is strange you think ?
Probably those that are worried are those that did not cash out and instead held thinking Ethereum could rise 8000% or more, I was not invested in Ethereum but if I was I would have sold long time ago, and then buy when the prices got cheaper once again, it was very easy to see it was a bubble and that it was going to burst but some people get blinded by their greed.
Of course people who have invested in the Etherium they will be worried about their investment and one should be worried for the investment in any of the alts or the bitcoin. I don’t find any greed in it. If investment and earning money is greed then you should leave all this and sit a side.

There are people who only earn money from the signature campaign and then behave like they are one the huge investors. We have heard it about the bitcoin as well that it’s a bubble and shit like that so was there any bubble? If it was then bitcoin price would be around $1500 today.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:44:00 AM

Yeah. But sometimes great coins fall hard in the ground just like what happened last year due to the hard fork. I thought that ethereum will be dead already. Waves as well is dumping hard. I can't take to look on my holdings now on that 2 coin. I'm suffering great loss right now.
Did you bought at the top of the bubble? That is a very common mistake, but when you see a market that has reached incredible gains the only thing you can do is to wish you have been there and nothing more, if you try to join, you will be sure to lose money since whales will be now happy with their gains and will start to cash out, the only thing you can do at the moment is to hold and wait for a recovery and to learn from this mistake.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:22:04 AM

I think no need to wait for 3 months to see big growth in eth, within next month the price will up. I don't know what the exact reason why the eth value down in market but because of bitcoin the eth value may go down. Let's wait for some time we will get good days. Don't get panic and don't sell your coins for a low rate.
Well, maybe the price will recovery and rising up in short-term, but I can't sure 100% the price can still alive with status about Bitcoin in next time. If investor scared the crypto market, they will withdraw their funds to FIAT and big breakdown will happening
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:55:15 AM

Though the price haven't shown much Signs of an increase, still it's over the $250 tag. So the price will start to increase and reach $500 by the year end which is the prediction of most of the ethereum users.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:32:26 AM

Though the price haven't shown much Signs of an increase, still it's over the $250 tag. So the price will start to increase and reach $500 by the year end which is the prediction of most of the ethereum users.

the fact that price of something is still over something doesn't mean it will rise. it may rise is different though. with the things that are going on with ethereum the chances of that "may" are very small.
and with all these ICO funds that are ridiculously big numbers and when they start liquidating these funds the chances of a crash become even bigger.

and since this is all speculation, you are working with this chances, and chances of a big crash is higher than chances of any kind of big rise.

and here is your "no sign of increase"

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: