Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:46:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 30 days ago we had a similar crash. It went back up very quick.  (Read 3411 times)
OrangeP (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

Hey,

not gonna lie that I'm also bleeding from this but we had a similar / even worse crash just 30 days ago.
Just look at the percentages.

- 27.05. same crash
- 15.06 almost like that

This is still normal. Fundamentally nothing really changed.
Everyone already knew back then that we have technical issues with BTC and ETH.

However, if we're still a sinking ship in 2 days we might be in some deeper trouble.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:52:46 PM

IMO, this correction should get over sometime this week. Another good opportunity to add to positions.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:57:17 PM

It's generally a good thing btc it helps on the mid term.

I feel we touched the bottom.
China will be awake soon, and we will see what they do.i believe that more CNY will flood in to enter at good rate on some alts. Hence, the market should rise again.

Maybe a 5-10% short term recovery to be expected on this -20% bloodbath
Evlve

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:57:38 PM

I haven't been around long but a drop like this seems like a huge opportunity to get into some coins with long term visions that have a shot of rebounding back in a big way.

I don't see how the principles or tech goes away just because the market has a hiccup and everybody panic sells. Unless something legally happens, Bitcoin runs the gambit, or quantum computing destroys the market I think the market will correct. Sucks that it may not happen as fast as we would like but who knows.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:04:10 PM

Yes, you are correct. We have a similar crash twice in the past month and one in June. And its very short lived indeed. But what I'm worried about this crash is that more and more investors are really seeing Aug 1 uncertain. They don't know what will happen to the bitcoin market after that date. So they are somewhat pulling back in terms of investing their money right now and maybe they are now selling chunks of their accumulated bitcoin. I hope I'm wrong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:07:45 PM

In a weird way I do find it reassuring whenever we have these dips. If prices were going up and up and up without ever coming back down I'd be panicking. Smaller falls every few weeks/months are fine. It's like periodically letting air out of an overinflated tyre. Much better that than pumping until the whole thing bursts.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

Yes, you are correct. We have a similar crash twice in the past month and one in June. And its very short lived indeed. But what I'm worried about this crash is that more and more investors are really seeing Aug 1 uncertain. They don't know what will happen to the bitcoin market after that date. So they are somewhat pulling back in terms of investing their money right now and maybe they are now selling chunks of their accumulated bitcoin. I hope I'm wrong.

What is expected? 1 August??
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:14:00 PM

What is expected? 1 August??

I don't get why people keep talking about august 1st. Isn't it clear that BIP148 / UASF will not create any forks? soft or otherwise. Why is people still panicking around this date? this is retarded. Looks like people have a delay in understanding concepts. Hopefully by near august 1st people realize it's fucking nothing.

If you want to worry then worry in October when the hardfork to 2MB mess thing begins.
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:30:26 PM

We are going back up rapidly.   Shocked
asidamani

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:55:27 PM

IMO, this correction should get over sometime this week. Another good opportunity to add to positions.

I agree with that. When the price drop another 5%, I will start buying.
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

Just saying, Sia is pretty dang low. One of the most promising coins of this year and 2018.

styca

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

Just saying, Sia is pretty dang low. One of the most promising coins of this year and 2018.

It's a good time to buy. Take your pick of the coins you like. Pretty much everything is at a discount now.
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:07:17 PM

Don't forget to pick up some antshares and via
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

I wish I had spare, but I've made my shopping 5 hours ago lol, bought some big ones (eth/ans/nxt/xem) and grid.

We are going to see major corrections in the following days.

I wont be surprise if market cap will get beyond $120B.
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

I wish I had spare, but I've made my shopping 5 hours ago lol, bought some big ones (eth/ans/nxt/xem) and grid.

congrats with ur purchases. I hope you are right with your speculations. what makes you feel this way though?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
styca

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

Don't forget to pick up some antshares and via

Yep, got some ANS Smiley
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:25:07 PM

congrats with ur purchases. I hope you are right with your speculations. what makes you feel this way though?

Pattern. it happen 2 times in the past 2 months Wink
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:34:14 PM

those who understand and believing this system will keep buying instead of selling and avoid some loss i'm sure its not over yet with this current position
there's still chances that it will fall more or support will show up and hype the value but all in all I will still hold and wait for its comeback.
jono_t2000

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:35:57 PM

Pattern. it happen 2 times in the past 2 months Wink

Im gonna say we are gonna drop to $85B market cap minimum before see any reversal.

Yup I picked myself up some discounted ANS whoop whoop! Talking about ANS does anyone know why it rallys up until 4:30PM Eastern Time and then drops sicks fast. Been like that for quite a few days in a row now..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 06:54:53 PM

keep 0.1-0.5btc or as much as you can wait for crash, buy good coins, sell them on ath, wait for next crash, repeat

get rich
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: