Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTC][SC] MCXNow, now accepting Solidcoins! Move your Vircurex Wallets  (Read 913 times)
rlh (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:57:57 AM

All,

Wanted to let you know that if you were trading Solidcoins on Vircurex, and you had no way of transferring out your holdings when they abruptly cut off trading, then you can transfer them over to MCXNow.com

There are plenty of us willing to buy.  Post a sell order, and they will disappear.

Also, if you haven't checked it out MCXNow is quite fast and professional.  It's a good place to buy/sell Mincoins, Litecoins and, of course, Solidcoins.

MCXNow - Solidcoin Trading

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:49:44 AM

You should add BBQcoin to that exchange Cheesy

rlh (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:52:34 AM

bter.com has it and I think that's enough exchanges for the BBQ. Wink

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
kooke

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 02:02:34 AM

bter.com has it and I think that's enough exchanges for the BBQ. Wink

But we need a BQC trollbox Grin

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 02:17:56 AM

YAY! More spam for shitty fly by night exchanges for worthless altcoins! WOOHOO!
Adding Solidcoin.... holy shitsnacks.. Are you PROUD of that? IT'S A DEAD COIN! You might as well add 'Beenz' while you are at it. The damn project is folded and only sign of anything is vague hints that its going to be resurrected as new crap. And THAT is only backed by a damn website with a clipart rocket on it.
kooke

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 02:29:29 AM

YAY! More spam for shitty fly by night exchanges for worthless altcoins! WOOHOO!
Adding Solidcoin.... holy shitsnacks.. Are you PROUD of that? IT'S A DEAD COIN! You might as well add 'Beenz' while you are at it. The damn project is folded and only sign of anything is vague hints that its going to be resurrected as new crap. And THAT is only backed by a damn website with a clipart rocket on it.

Aww, looks like someone needs a diaper change and a bottle Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: