Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCurrency forecast, my first experience is 71% good result, is it true?  (Read 1514 times)
Jeramom

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:48:56 AM

I would like to know forecast period and how often the top is updated?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:14:17 PM

Seems promising since its free forecasting on trading signals which public could able to test it out those signals given if they do have higher percentage on gaining profits or not but as been seen above, those people tell that prices isn't really that accurate. I'm not currently updated on the current price of those coins been listed or said above, How to avail this free vouch/signals?
WtwkG (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:00:32 PM

I would like to know forecast period and how often the top is updated?
Data is updated every 5-7 minutes. The forecast shows the most promising to buy / sell currencies at this point in time.
sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:23:36 PM

the site is very promising but there is a lot of data missing, I hope it will get updated Smiley
WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

the site is very promising but there is a lot of data missing, I hope it will get updated Smiley
Yes, it is. Write what data you would like to see on the site.
WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:52:43 AM

Hello friends. What do you think about the service? How do you use forecasts?
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 12:25:35 PM

It would be better if you could add a search feature where we could input our favorite coin or the coins we are interested in and see where they are going in the future or whether or not it's time to buy them more or sell but maybe that's not what you may want your services to be. Anyway, nice service you providing there for free, it's definitely going to be useful to most of us. All the best for future additions.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 01:47:49 PM

It would be better if you could add a search feature where we could input our favorite coin or the coins we are interested in and see where they are going in the future or whether or not it's time to buy them more or sell but maybe that's not what you may want your services to be. Anyway, nice service you providing there for free, it's definitely going to be useful to most of us. All the best for future additions.
Thanks for the suggestion. We are working on it. While I'm not sure that it will be so, but we will take into account your comment. Now it takes a lot of time to process the data. In the near future, we will return the update counter and something else. Rest later, stay tuned.
Jeramom

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:38:07 PM

Hello friends. What do you think about the service? How do you use forecasts?
Thanks. When can I expect new features?
wekael

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:01:19 PM

Ive bookmarked this site but you should give a date and time when each entry is updated. Also a time to get in the coin would be great.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: