Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Epsilon.one - smart cryptocurrency forecasts. Functional update 29.06  (Read 1116 times)
WtwkG (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 06:00:45 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 07:56:37 AM by WtwkG

Hello everybody. Recently, our team has launched a project predicting the behavior of the cryptocurrency exchange rates. This service will help you determine the main trends of the market. We have made sufficient effort and now we are looking for feedback and for early users. We ask you to spend a little time and rate the project. I’ll gladly answer all the questions, and I am ready for a critique. Your opinion is very important for me, thank you.
https://epsilon.one

UPDATE:
29.06 update posted on the website. The display in fiat currencies, BTC and ETH will be until the end of the day. Today we also plan to add an update information counter.
02.07 add information counter, correction of the calculation algorithm

https://epsilon.one/img/presentation.jpg

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:53:52 PM

Looks like a great idea. Will start watching and comparing to see how good the predictions will be. Website looks clean as well.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:33:13 PM

what is youre service, you want open exchanger
or you want open introduce broker (IB forex), or open signal service

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:18:44 AM

Looks like a great idea. Will start watching and comparing to see how good the predictions will be. Website looks clean as well.
Thank you. I'm waiting for feedback. We will soon display in different currencies.
WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

Hello. At the moment we are in the stage of further development and testing. We collect feedback. It is important that the service is useful. At the moment, the service is free and I hope that it will remain so.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:11:00 AM

The site looks very nice, simple and easy to see/navigate. Not much to do though or see.
I understand that is at early stage, still it would be great to have some more options like "Top-10" instead of "Top-5" or details about a specific coin/asset.

Also to have a "Refresh" button, for users to see updates from markets and changes on % (btw, from where do you get the vol/prices?), instead from reloading the page maybe  it would be more helpful.

I like your idea and i will subscribe for updates and news from this project of yours.
Good start in general, keep up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:15:28 AM

Hello. At the moment we are in the stage of further development and testing. We collect feedback. It is important that the service is useful. At the moment, the service is free and I hope that it will remain so.
well that's interesting since you are sharing this for free and as what the topic said its a good help for traders whos looking for much better in terms of selecting
what project to they going to invest with, lets keep watching this guys and help the OP to make more progress accordingly.
WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

The site looks very nice, simple and easy to see/navigate. Not much to do though or see.
I understand that is at early stage, still it would be great to have some more options like "Top-10" instead of "Top-5" or details about a specific coin/asset.

Also to have a "Refresh" button, for users to see updates from markets and changes on % (btw, from where do you get the vol/prices?), instead from reloading the page maybe  it would be more helpful.

I like your idea and i will subscribe for updates and news from this project of yours.
Good start in general, keep up.
Thank you, condoras.
We will take into account all wishes and try to implement it in the next service updates.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:43:36 PM

I like this project and hope it will support my trading strategy. I am currently using pin bar market action to buy and sell coins on poloniex and c-cex and it has very helpful, at list 75 % accuracy. I will subscribe to this services immediately it available.
WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 08:38:52 AM

I like this project and hope it will support my trading strategy. I am currently using pin bar market action to buy and sell coins on poloniex and c-cex and it has very helpful, at list 75 % accuracy. I will subscribe to this services immediately it available.
Excellent. I'm waiting for feedback on the results of the analysis.
WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

Blitz poll, friends
Which update to make first and which second? Huh
- Display information in different currencies
- Display the time of the last update and automatically rebuild TOP5 without reloading the page.
Vilawil

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

Hi, guys.
Can you display forecasts for any currency? It's not clear yet at what time period do you forecast?
And I also found a mistake. Sharing facebook with mobile version does not work.
WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:53:56 AM

Hi, guys.
Can you display forecasts for any currency? It's not clear yet at what time period do you forecast?
And I also found a mistake. Sharing facebook with mobile version does not work.
We are planning such a functional later. same later we will post additional information about the forecasts, so that it will be clearer.
Share facebook will fix today, thanks Wink
morenomunozdelanava

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:12:59 PM

I´m just starting in crypto and this tool looks AMAZING!
I really hope it remains free.
Thank you very much, I will keep an eye on it and use it soon to increase my investments.
 Grin Grin Grin
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:28:29 PM

Very cool site! 
But it is not clear to me the time frame of your forecasts. Hourly? Daily?
WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 09:40:23 AM

Very cool site! 
Our forecast for the current moment. That is, we recommend buying or selling the current asset now. That is, if you now buy the recommended currency, then with a high probability it will grow, then you should closely monitor its behavior and forecasts for the sale. It is impossible to build a long-term forecast.
Onanula

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

it is not clear how trustworthy these forecasts are, I think you need to wait for feedback
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:37:17 PM

Very cool site!  
Our forecast for the current moment. That is, we recommend buying or selling the current asset now. That is, if you now buy the recommended currency, then with a high probability it will grow, then you should closely monitor its behavior and forecasts for the sale. It is impossible to build a long-term forecast.
Is your site code open source? Just curious, if not no problem.

The site looks extremely good, and i'm just going to observe how trustworthy the feedback/analysis is.

Also, not sure if this has been asked, but, how often do predictions change, and can i see when a prediction for a coin has been changed last?

Is there any way i can see more coins then just these five?

WtwkG (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:44:16 AM

Very cool site!  
Is your site code open source? Just curious, if not no problem.

The site looks extremely good, and i'm just going to observe how trustworthy the feedback/analysis is.

Also, not sure if this has been asked, but, how often do predictions change, and can i see when a prediction for a coin has been changed last?

Is there any way i can see more coins then just these five?
Hi
The counter of the last update and the update of the TOP 5 on without rebooting the page, we will do it in the next 2 days, stay tuned. As for the other currencies, this requires much more time, we plan to do this function, but later. I can not tell yet when.
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:37:15 AM

hello, i visited the site through mobile but it takes too long to load even if a have a good connection. but when i visit using desktop, it loads smoothly.  more than that, the site is well organized and clean to look at.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: