Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a message to all sellers  (Read 1769 times)
Corporate Action Platform (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:04:19 PM

Why would you sell the new money of the future for old money (USD/EUR/CNY/JPY/GBP..)? Our corrupt leaders printed away the value of our labour and used us as slaves forever. It is time to abandon the corrupt money run by the counterfeiters. Hold on your Bitcoins, altcoins or whatever. Isn't it worth losing 10-20% to see it becoming the future! Don't let the corrupt people that are running our world win! We are the new generation, the future and we will change the world!
jono_t2000

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:08:54 PM

Why would you sell the new money of the future for old money (USD/EUR/CNY/JPY/GBP..)? Our corrupt leaders printed away the value of our labour and used us as slaves forever. It is time to abandon the corrupt money run by the counterfeiters. Hold on your Bitcoins, altcoins or whatever. Isn't it worth losing 10-20% to see it becoming the future! Don't let the corrupt people that are running our world win! We are the new generation, the future and we will change the world!

Sure I will keep the coins, but im gonna sell in the meantime to free up some cash to buy at an even lower price later on.. isnt that how most people trade on a decline??

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:11:43 PM

More then 90% of the traders lose money. https://www.amazon.com/Clash-Cultures-Investment-vs-Speculation/dp/1118122771

The real investors make money by holding and buying every month, dollar cost averaging!
jono_t2000

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:19:38 PM

More then 90% of the traders lose money. https://www.amazon.com/Clash-Cultures-Investment-vs-Speculation/dp/1118122771

The real investors make money by holding and buying every month, dollar cost averaging!

Oh dont get me wrong, i definitely agree in being a long term investor and some of the coins im selling right now i plan on having in my bag for a long time. But by selling and rebuying at a lower point basically what you are doing is cheapening the average price of your token. Here is a very simple formula below (not realistic but proves the point)

Sell 10 tokens at $100 = total received $100 ($10 avg price per coin)
re-buy 20 tokens at $5 = total spent $100 ($5 avg price per coin)

So basically by selling and re-buying at a lower price the avg price of my 10 tokens has gone from $10 to $5 which in turn means boosted profits when the market does turn bullish again.

Hope that makes sense!!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:24:54 PM

Sure I will keep the coins, but im gonna sell in the meantime to free up some cash to buy at an even lower price later on.. isnt that how most people trade on a decline??

Shorting like this is an art form..majority of the time weak hands lose out

The smartest people are HODLing through fluctuations like this, and have plenty of money sitting around to buy alts at a low price..so they dont need to sell

jono_t2000

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:30:48 PM

Shorting like this is an art form..majority of the time weak hands lose out

The smartest people are HODLing through fluctuations like this, and have plenty of money sitting around to buy alts at a low price..so they dont need to sell

Ok if you say so  Smiley

All I know is that i now have many more tokens in several different coins for no extra cost.  Smiley

Mormyr

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:53:35 PM

I am feeling like you are a communist Roll Eyes... But at least you are a wise communist, probably you drank not that enough vodka Cheesy !
SovPara

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:57:00 PM

I'm holding on to all my coins. Loyal through the ups and downs.
I learned my lesson when I sold bitcoin at $800.   Im now in for
the long run.
lissics

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:02:01 PM

I am hodling tether. it is the best these days.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:18:07 PM

Oh dont get me wrong, i definitely agree in being a long term investor and some of the coins im selling right now i plan on having in my bag for a long time. But by selling and rebuying at a lower point basically what you are doing is cheapening the average price of your token. Here is a very simple formula below (not realistic but proves the point)

Sell 10 tokens at $100 = total received $100 ($10 avg price per coin)
re-buy 20 tokens at $5 = total spent $100 ($5 avg price per coin)

So basically by selling and re-buying at a lower price the avg price of my 10 tokens has gone from $10 to $5 which in turn means boosted profits when the market does turn bullish again.

Hope that makes sense!!

Do it once like this.  Just don't forget to buy them back at some point -- when they don't go down again and are $1000 each. 

dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:31:29 PM

The popping of bubbles is well documented throughout history and the charts all look pretty similar...
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:35:56 AM

to me it looks like the new money of the future is a bunch of worthless junk put together by people only interested in the old money. they probably have the right idea at this moment in time.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:23:29 PM

sure i will hold it even for my daughter and grand son/daughter

this is the futures..

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:33:29 PM

It would be great if everyone could just hold but then we wouldn't really be getting anyway as we need the sellers.

In this cruel world we all have bills to pay and expenses and those that are not as fortunate as others simply need the cash.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

Of course I will be holding on my coins and that sell them just because I'm seeing a drop in price of there is a panic selling. I usually buy as well in this critical times. Hold and buy bitcoin at lower price and accumulate more. But will sell if the price goes high or if I needed fiat to buy something.

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:48:09 PM

https://thumbnails-visually.netdna-ssl.com/purchasing-power-of-the-us-dollar-1913-to-2013_517962b78ea3c_w1500.jpg
BlackSilver

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:11:13 AM

Well i'm trying to make money on the market right now and when I have enough i'll start to hold.
papajamba

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:20:51 AM

I guess the OP is asking people to stop selling at a loss.
Prices will recover soon.
Shouldve bought sia when it dropped to 520 😁
DehiDehi

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:33:14 AM

I was expecting just a "thanks." instead of op's message
Maccus

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:59:25 AM

That simply means there is an inflation and that you should not keep money. Modern fiat money is meant to be spent, not be kept, you have Bitcoin for this !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: