Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Operator service - via Bitmessage  (Read 527 times)
bitmessage_operator (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 03:09:21 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 03:58:23 AM by bitmessage_operator

New Litecoin based service offering called 'Operator'
This is a totally anon service paid via Litecoin(and other crypto-currencies) aimed to be at your beck and call.

Using the Bitmessage protocol you can ask any question and speak to any services that you may require.  If we do not have the referral service in question available we will let you know.  We will answer any question that you may have.

How does it work?
The Operator service is completely anonymous with communication and payment 100% private using cryto-currency and messaging.  You (bit)message us a question and we provide the answer via the same.

How do I know the service you recommend is safe, secure or legit?
We are currently building our service base and will be using an in house rating system.  We will offer reviews that have been saved but still 100% anon.  Kinda like 'Angie's List' but totally private.  Our reputation is our biggest asset and your trust is the keystone to it.  Let us be your professional anon source.

What is Bitmessage?
Bitmessage is a P2P communications protocol used to send encrypted messages to another person or to many subscribers... Please visit the site for more information** https://bitmessage.org/wiki/Main_Page.  Also read this excellent 'How To' article on getting setup with Bitmessage. http://cryptojunky.com/blog/2013/03/09/setting-up-and-using-bitmessage-an-encrypted-communications-platform-based-on-bitcoin/

Isn't holding reviews 'not private'?
We hold reviews from (bit)messages that, in themselves, are just a randomly generated address and number.  We can verify with the service provider and the customer via those temporary addresses that all went well.

How much does it cost?
Asking questions is free while we are in Beta.
In our current Beta phase we are starting with 0.009BTC or 0.304LTC for any question or service recommendation.  Have another question that evening? No worries because once the conversation has started you will not be charged*.

How do we pay and ask the Operator a question?
We are currently taking all questions free of charge, during the Beta phase of the Operator service.
First you send the payment to our account, then you send the question via (bit)message with you account number listed.  Once we receive the transaction(no confirmations needed) we will respond to your question.

Can I ask anytime?
We receive all bitmessages sent to us and will reply in time.  Please be patient with us as we are currently in the beta phase.

Do you have a website, and how do I see reviews?
No.  We wish to remain anonymous just as you do.  Reviews will be shared via the questions that are asked.  We do wish to setup a direct forum but will need assistance with this as we do not want to make any ties back to ourselves.  Anyone interested in hosting a forum will be duly compensated.

See our signature for our current Bitmessage address and payment options.

Do you have a service that you wish to be known to the world but anonymously?  Please list with us and we can get the word out and refer clients/customers.  Contact us at the support address below to discuss being an addition to the Operator's rolodex.

---
* If the conversation goes wildly off course or other services are requested another charge might be warranted.

** Although we are not affiliated in any way shape or form, we will be donating 5% of all payments to the creator of Bitmessage so that he can improve and enhance Bitmessage, this wonderful free and anon communication tool.

Support (bit)message address:
BM-2D9qy96Unkb1vDnMAVhPAgg69zK9ES7Euo

bitmessage_operator (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 11:48:27 PM

Now broadcasting!

Via the Bitmessage network we are broadcasting on BM-2DA82CwyGCH7B82ENxo11HwWmJZPszrLdw
Subscribe today!

- Tips and tricks for Crypto-Currencies
- Silkroad offerings
- An anon middleman for anything you need
- Privacy guaranteed.

Whatever you need, just pick up any phone and dial the Operator

(see contact info in our signature)
CryptoJunky

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 05:28:33 AM

This is an interesting concept. I think Bitmessage has some definite potential. Let us know how this works out and if anyone has any issues with the bitmessage guide let me know!

BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 04:14:42 PM

Looks like an interesting concept, however, it doesn't look like something that I'm interested enough to hop on board right away. However, I will be paying attention to it to see how it ends up working out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: