Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We're getting back to where we were 2 months ago...  (Read 859 times)
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:03:27 PM

The bubble is gonna pop soon, do not ignore the signs and get out as early you can to minimize loss...it's going down fast already beware, such big sudden growth can't be sustained forever

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jono_t2000

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:10:44 PM

DOOOOOOOM, DOOOOOOM, DOOOOOOOOOOM AND GLOOOOOOM EVERYWHERE!! The armageddon is coming!!

Chill ppl, this is not an opportunity to get out but a chance to gobble up as much as you can as cheap as you can, if its BTC good on ya! If its Altcions good on ya! (Just make sure if its Altcoin that its a project you believe will last the test of time)

Follow those simple rules and you will be fine  Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:44:19 PM

I also think it could be a good time to buy some cheap Altcoins that have an active dev and strong community support and that is why I just invested some more btc into Waves as I believe this will be a good long term hold, along with a few others that I also picked up. Not sure where the bottom is so I'll be buying as much as I can on the way down accumulating for the long term.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:13:22 AM

just look at tether people bought up tether during the crash and are now selling tether to buy back in hopefully the bloodbath is over.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
jono_t2000

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:18:08 AM

And I think those people sold it back too early unfortunately, i think we will still go lower

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CardShare

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:31:20 AM

Yep.. Not looking good. Think we have seen not only a sustained correction period but its possibly been influenced a lot buy the markets this time.

Everyone know's its a bubble and it will pop.. only delusional people think that sustained levels like that can be achieved think about the strain on money flow for exchanges.

I would be happy to see the price settle back down now after the hype again more people would be willing to get into bitcoin if the price was say 500-1200 mark.  when we see things like $3000 it prices the average person out the market. if we see a kickback to the sub $1500 range I think we will see great things..

Oh and that's only if this war over UASF, UAHF, BIP and Shitwit doesn't destroy what we all love so much.

https://Investex.Pro  - Green Mining Operations & Mining Store...
kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:13:44 AM

You sound like a total noob with no clue what you're doing

How much money have you actually made in crypto?

Until you've made a good few million, you shouldn't be posting here with this nonsense at all

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:46:11 AM

Well, I only see as a natural event this important correction after the vertiginous advance that has has the bitcoin price this year. Since August 1 is close and we could see significant movements in the bitcoin price, I do not consider that this moment is the most appropriate to sell. You must always have your emotions under control before making an important decision; this is an essential premise for every trader or investor and it would be worth applying this principle right now.
virtualdn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:25:20 PM

Told you yesterday... today is going down even more and tomorrow more... a bubble remains a bubble

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:44:14 PM

Last big and bad decision i made was selling all my coins at the January crash, i still fucking regret it.  

This time i learned my lesson, 100b market cap is nothing. Bill Gates alone could easy double it.

Crypto is the future, hold it, buy more and wait a few years.  

Be patient and drive ur lambo.

vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:30:59 PM

Yep.. Not looking good. Think we have seen not only a sustained correction period but its possibly been influenced a lot buy the markets this time.

Everyone know's its a bubble and it will pop.. only delusional people think that sustained levels like that can be achieved think about the strain on money flow for exchanges.

I would be happy to see the price settle back down now after the hype again more people would be willing to get into bitcoin if the price was say 500-1200 mark.  when we see things like $3000 it prices the average person out the market. if we see a kickback to the sub $1500 range I think we will see great things..

Oh and that's only if this war over UASF, UAHF, BIP and Shitwit doesn't destroy what we all love so much.

Real big balls players do not give a shit about skirt pussies that afraid of 3000$ for store of value, example Berkshire Hathaway. You either panic sell as complete looser or you concentrate on your investment showing that you fucking have balls! Do you?
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

the bloodbath may continie and then the price will be stagnan, as whale want to accumulate before next jump, hold tight next jump will be more powerfull

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████