Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:33:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monday Blues? Bitcoin, Ethereum Fall Flat While Classic Gains  (Read 303 times)
links (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:06:17 PM

A new downturn in Bitcoin and the majority of top altcoins this weekend has left investors wondering what this week will bring for prices.
NAt press time Monday, Bitcoin had fallen to an average $2534 on Coinmarketcap, down 4% in 24 hours and more since Friday.
Ethereum (ETH), after a combined three ICOs caused significant network congestion on two occasions last week, fell considerably more, returning below $300 to currently trade around $286.
The move repeated across the top ten cryptocurrencies, assets following Bitcoin with the notable exception of Ethereum Classic.
While still growing Sunday in the face of the already entrenched cross-cypto falls, gains have since tailed off, growth for the past 24 hours nonetheless achieving around 4%.
ETH’s sudden underwhelming performance meanwhile is leading analysts to forecast continued losses into this week.
In annotated Poloniex charts, Tone Vays highlighted weak lines of support versus BTC, and argued prices “might drop another 40%” before “strong support” appears.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:51:40 PM

A new downturn in Bitcoin and the majority of top altcoins this weekend has left investors wondering what this week will bring for prices.
NAt press time Monday, Bitcoin had fallen to an average $2534 on Coinmarketcap, down 4% in 24 hours and more since Friday.
Ethereum (ETH), after a combined three ICOs caused significant network congestion on two occasions last week, fell considerably more, returning below $300 to currently trade around $286.
The move repeated across the top ten cryptocurrencies, assets following Bitcoin with the notable exception of Ethereum Classic.
While still growing Sunday in the face of the already entrenched cross-cypto falls, gains have since tailed off, growth for the past 24 hours nonetheless achieving around 4%.
ETH’s sudden underwhelming performance meanwhile is leading analysts to forecast continued losses into this week.
In annotated Poloniex charts, Tone Vays highlighted weak lines of support versus BTC, and argued prices “might drop another 40%” before “strong support” appears.
I  was so surprise when I saw the market value of Bitcoin and ethereum this Monday morning. I think this is a great opportunity for investors to buy more and hold. But one may still need to wait because the current support is not that strong to hold it, for the market can steal break and move down further before reversal movement.
sock_info.doNOT.send.$

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:29:38 AM

People are throwing millions at "companies" and "a combined three ICOs caused significant network congestion"?
Can someone, anyone, please help explain this to "my wife" before she smashes my computer and kicks me out of the house?   Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: