Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:08:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 GUNBOT 🔥🔥 - OFFICIAL RESELLER  (Read 74243 times)
minescrypt

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:21:45 PM

Hi NarKotix

Thanks for the suggestion on my post. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1998658.msg19901500 )

I took a look over at the link you shared and i am in 2 minds whether or not to buy, the reason is i took a look over the tutorials and it looks extremely complicated to get started.

My concern here is that i have no real trade experience and it looks to me that you first need to understand trading really well to be able to use this software. I dont want to be in a situation where I set the software up and lose what i have due to a long learning curve or really noob mistakes on setting the software up.

Is my concern warranted or am I missing something here.

Feedback would be really appreciated.
NarKotix (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 12:51:44 AM

Hi NarKotix

Thanks for the suggestion on my post. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1998658.msg19901500 )

I took a look over at the link you shared and i am in 2 minds whether or not to buy, the reason is i took a look over the tutorials and it looks extremely complicated to get started.

My concern here is that i have no real trade experience and it looks to me that you first need to understand trading really well to be able to use this software. I dont want to be in a situation where I set the software up and lose what i have due to a long learning curve or really noob mistakes on setting the software up.

Is my concern warranted or am I missing something here.

Feedback would be really appreciated.

Trade experience is not essential but it does help. It is good to know why you would use a certain strategy on a particular coin and to have an idea of how aggressive you can make those settings without running the risk of creating heavy bags.

If you have read the information here and still have doubts, then this is a choice only you can make my friend.

There are users in the GUNBOT community that sell their "profitable" settings and there are also alot of groups around that provide free advice about trading and signals on coins etc. You can make use of any of those to help you along your journey, all of which can work very well with GUNBOT.
NarKotix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 05:28:56 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 12:44:00 PM by NarKotix

@johnsmithx: Thanks for the shitty negs you jerk!

Not only have you never purchased anything from me to justify your shitty negs, you obviously cant read either!

I have been verified by Gunthar as a legitimate reseller of his product, you know, the guy that actually created this bot furthermore its in this very thread!

Wake up to yourself idiot! Go be a keyboard warrior somewhere else rather than tainting my name with your unwarranted bullshit.

Regards,

NarK
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:22:07 AM

Any Demo version available so I can see how it works and try it out? .1 is a bit much for software, sight-unseen

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
NarKotix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:26:33 AM

Any Demo version available so I can see how it works and try it out? .1 is a bit much for software, sight-unseen

Hi there,

Unfortunately there is no Demo version available currently. However, there is some very in depth information written about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0 and also on its official forums here: https://gunthy.org.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have but given that I am only a newbie on this forum contacting me via Discord or Telegram would allow for a much easier conversation.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
NarK
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:32:22 AM

Hi there,

Unfortunately there is no Demo version available currently. However, there is some very in depth information written about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0 and also on its official forums here: https://gunthy.org.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have but given that I am only a newbie on this forum contacting me via Discord or Telegram would allow for a much easier conversation.

Regards,
NarK

Ok, thanks. I will check out the information.

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
NarKotix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:33:40 AM

Hi there,

Regards,
NarK

Ok, thanks. I will check out the information.

You're welcome.
scarab2378

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:25:48 AM

A lot of very satisfied customers over the last few days.

And yet none of those alleged "a lot of very satisfied customers" gave you any trust feedback whatsoever, not one single of them.

I just posted +1 trust feedback for NarKotix, as I purchased Gunbot through him recently.
NarKotix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:31:40 AM

A lot of very satisfied customers over the last few days.

And yet none of those alleged "a lot of very satisfied customers" gave you any trust feedback whatsoever, not one single of them.

I just posted +1 trust feedback for NarKotix, as I purchased Gunbot through him recently.

Thanks scarab2378 Smiley
FireBurn

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:56:36 AM

I used Gunbot and it works very well
NarKotix (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:15:39 AM

I used Gunbot and it works very well

I'm glad you like it man, thanks for the prop Smiley
BigFish47

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

I recently purchased my license from NarKotix and I couldn't be happier. He made the entire process super simple and I was up and running in no time at all. He also has a great community behind him that can answer any question you might have.

Thanks again man!
kizhichi

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:25:27 PM

Friendly & Great after-sales service. Awesome chat group. +1.
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:05:48 PM

Can someone post the telegram group? I would like to ask a few questions.

Also now that btc is over $4k how about a price reduction?
NarKotix (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:41:32 PM

Hi mate, My contact details are in the original post drop me a message on your prefered chat medium and we'll go from there.
NarKotix (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:46:47 PM

Friendly & Great after-sales service. Awesome chat group. +1.

I'm glad you are happy with the product and my level of service. Thanks for your kind words.
maxyfun

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

Im also very interested in making a purchase, If only I found this a few weeks ago when BTC was 2800$
now at 4300$ its a lot more to part with  Shocked

So a cheaper price would be awesome !!!
NarKotix (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:38:46 PM

Im also very interested in making a purchase, If only I found this a few weeks ago when BTC was 2800$
now at 4300$ its a lot more to part with  Shocked

So a cheaper price would be awesome !!!

The price has always and will always be 0.1BTC my discount will bring it down to 0.09. The value of BTC has zero impact on the value of Gunbot. Sorry guys I don't set the price, I just promote a truly amazing piece of software.
PutzDF

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

Hello,
 Sorry if this is a dumb question. I´m staring to study trading. How well I need to know about trading to start using this bot?

thanks
NarKotix (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:01:00 PM

Hello,
 Sorry if this is a dumb question. I´m staring to study trading. How well I need to know about trading to start using this bot?

thanks

A basic understanding of trading definately helps but is not a requirement.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: