Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the United States of America?  (Read 6451 times)
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:20:41 AM

There are a lot of conspiracy like they are the real terrorist because maybe they fund terrorrist group so they will look very trusted when they fight them but I don't.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:58:30 AM

The US government driving the Illuminati is said to be a paranoid fear yet who knows we wouldn't know the genuine truth yet the stories that the American government controlled the nations like africa they've made a few arrangements to their pioneers with the end goal for them to offer their assets and acknowledge their fiat money, the US even controlled some center east nations like libya, Afghanistan, iraq, syria they've made every one of their pioneers insidious tyrants in light of the fact that those pioneers wouldn't like to acknowledge their dollar and brought together banks so they controlled the general population to toss those nations into common war.
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:18:26 AM

I think it is pointless to ditrust an entire government. No one is perfectly trustwrthy, but also most people aren't that bad.
SamPo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:34:44 AM

I am a Filipino and I have some relatives living there. Since high school i have heard of rumors that America has a lot of secrets. I even read an article that says America will lead the 666, it said that the CIA manipulated some countries to make their dollar stable and strong, so on and so forth. I don't know if this is all true, what do you think?
It is never wrong to trust someone. It depends on how they handle their conscience after breaking their promises or ruining your trust. I myself was no trust issues in the United states though. It they would like to Help, why not.
victor_1

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:49:11 AM

In general, I try not to trust anyone in this life. But we have politicians who lead the country and this is their problem, which country to trust and which not. The main thing is that on ordinary residents it is not strongly reflected.
jims22

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:40:04 PM

I trust U.S.A. but it was placed under U.N. command by virtue of Executive Order #25 by Clinton.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

I love the country. They're so capable to execute a whole lot of things. God Bless America!
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:16:47 AM

The American government is made up of tens of Thousands of individual, each with their own agenda. So it's a matter or who has what power and who can you trust.
BrockenClock

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

There is a reason the second amendment states the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. It is not only for personal protection, but protection against a tyrannical government as well.
ollamalitzci

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

Yes....
but I might answer differently if there wasnt an NSA  Undecided
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

I like the hollywood movie industry as well as their music. They always produce quality products. But I think from World War II until now, Americans keep their concept is: 'want to dominate the world' '. I'm scared of this.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
akiexx

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:52:38 AM

Me as a Filipino citizen we really have a trust issue when it comes to United States of America because ever since USA is just using my country as a base and spying China on their movements. Specially when Obama's term the USA is just using my country as a puppet.
mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

I am a Filipino and I have some relatives living there. Since high school i have heard of rumors that America has a lot of secrets. I even read an article that says America will lead the 666, it said that the CIA manipulated some countries to make their dollar stable and strong, so on and so forth. I don't know if this is all true, what do you think?
I think that is normal because where in the world there are still bad people and good people even the United States. It is important that you always live well

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

In the case in those Arab countries that was conquered by USA I could feel doubt to fully trust in them. It really makes me feel that those involvements they had was related to the oil deposits of those countries. When America do act, there would be a hidden agenda behind it.

PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

yeah that is true that america has more secrets than other country because they pretended that they are the strongest country in this world and they do not want to destroy this title even there are some countries that can overcome them.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

Thinking that America is a free nation. A civilized country. To think about safety and trust I think yes I still trust US. People with bad motive even you a're surrounded by good people, the bad motives is the one who drives to do a destructive things. I still trust the America. Not all is good and not all are bad. Maybe just a matter of lucky.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

No idea, some of it maybe true.

I trust that America will continue to be a big country business and a money making machine for as long as it's able, but the world is changing and that era maybe nearing it's end at least in its current form.

:]
football998

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

I like the songs of the American singers, I like the movies produced in america I like the series produced in america, but I do not trust the American government.
I can play with them but i can't believe in  them .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Blue Eye

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

I trust the United States of America.But I don't believe donal trump
madainfamous

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:42:48 AM

I really hate america and the way they want to conquer the whole world. But its really hard because america became the most powerful country because they set the trends and standards for almost everything in the world that's why some other countries follow them.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: