Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 10:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I NEED TO ADD MY FAUCET TO BEST ROTATORS AND TRAFFIC PROVIDERS. ANY HERE?  (Read 236 times)
Zbitco.in (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

I NEED TO ADD MY FAUCET TO BEST ROTATORS AND TRAFFIC PROVIDERS. ANY HERE?

i need to add my faucet zbitco.in to some really good rotators and user providers.

Please drop down your sites so that i can add my faucet.

My faucet pays 800 satoshi every 24 hours and 40% referrals
www.zbitco.in
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:18:07 PM

What is the point of someone adding your faucet to a rotator? The rotator is interesting for short time faucets and they pay instantaneously.

Another thing why do you write a constantly new post instead of bump and edit existing?
Zbitco.in (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

Cause it is a forum, ! i post different articles.

And why do you post separate comment, why dont you edit and paste the same comments every where.

Our rewards is higher, so wee need to manage the funds,
 FIND out any faucet that pays even 600 satoshi instantly and i will do instant payment also.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1342

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:38:23 PM

To add your faucet to rotators, you have to prove that you are really paying. As I said in other thread, you have too high payout treshold in my opinion. Andsome people may avoid your faucet due to negative trust rating on your profile.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:04:09 AM

If your faucet is good then other rotator/list bitcoin faucet owners will add you and help you promote your faucet. A hight minium payout at the start isn't a good way to promote.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: