Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For prevention minersproject.com - poland scammer -  (Read 1629 times)
Benito11

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:43:57 PM

Hi All,

Seems that internet become a way for scammer to defend their cause, and sow them selfs behind keyboard or keypads that they have right and legal, and right to answer and reply in real thread.....

which kind of world we are living Huh?

again  miners project please be my guest.... it matter of time you will see ....

keep you updated reader.

Bnenito11

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
George1100

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:29:03 AM

Miners project.com delivers only a big garbage!!! I have two rigs from them and spend around 500 EUR more until the rigs start working.
Now they are working with 170 and 110 instead of hardly promised 200 and 140 MH/s. They put cheap parts, not wright extensions, cards with bad memory etc etc....
But as I see I have to be lucky that I even received something from the stupid idiots...
LKaderavek

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:11:12 PM

Maybe it's not scam, but it's truly no serious business.

I paid more than 3.000 Euros in July/2017 and haven't received anything by them by now.

My last messages just have been ignored, they blocked me at WhatsApp.

I've started a fraud trial in Germany, Berlin.

If you are interested in Mining Rigs, built them on your own, you can get good and very useful GPUs from overseas which are only built for mining (without monitor outputs) for about 60% from GPU market price in EU.
And those adapters really do good mining.

I've found minersproject on eBay and started to chat over whatsapp, they said, that they have one rig in stock and just have to pay in advance, so I did this, send them the payment notice and waited for a delivery notice.

I haven't received anything from them by now.

Hopefully I will get my money back - for what I've read here, I really don't want a mining rig from them - seems to be cheap and crappy.

Regards

Lukas

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:34:30 PM

Maybe it's not scam, but it's truly no serious business.

I paid more than 3.000 Euros in July/2017 and haven't received anything by them by now.

My last messages just have been ignored, they blocked me at WhatsApp.

I've started a fraud trial in Germany, Berlin.

If you are interested in Mining Rigs, built them on your own, you can get good and very useful GPUs from overseas which are only built for mining (without monitor outputs) for about 60% from GPU market price in EU.
And those adapters really do good mining.

I've found minersproject on eBay and started to chat over whatsapp, they said, that they have one rig in stock and just have to pay in advance, so I did this, send them the payment notice and waited for a delivery notice.

I haven't received anything from them by now.

Hopefully I will get my money back - for what I've read here, I really don't want a mining rig from them - seems to be cheap and crappy.

Regards

Lukas

Due to the numerous complaints about this company in this thread, along with their terribly unprofessional approach of threatening their customers with legal action for simply raising concerns about their experience with minersproject.com - I have left them a negative rating, which I will only remove should they resolve every issue in this thread to each users satisfaction.

@minersproject.com - if you are indeed a legitimate company and not a bunch of scammers, then you REALLY need to work on your customer service skills.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: