Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] PHP Bitcoin Wallet Script - AutoBuy&Escrow - Instant Delivery!  (Read 3013 times)
ic3 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:46:09 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 08:40:06 PM by ic3

Bitcoin Wallet PHP Script
Start your very own web-based bitcoin wallet service and earn a income from the fees generated by your users. No Bitcoind necessary! Works with block.io API

Script Features:
  • Bootstrap 3 ready
  • jQuery ready
  • Clean and responsive design
  • Accounts management
  • Bitcoin address management
  • Archive/un-archive bitcoin addresses
  • Transaction history
  • Automatic bitcoin to USD price conversion courtesy of BTC-e
  • Transaction search
  • Double wallet security feature secured by secret pin (require user to enter secret pin before sending bitcoins)
  • SQL Injection Security
  • Admin profit system

Server Requirements:
  • PHP 5+
  • PHP mysqli extension
  • PHP curl extension
  • PHP mcrypt extension (required for Block.io API)
  • PHP gmp extension (required for Block.io API)

Script Demo:
Click on the Buy Now links below for the script demo details.

Script Price: Only! $20.00 Instant delivery after payment!
Buy Now @PasteCoin - Bitcoin accepted with Escrow Protection
Buy Now @SatoshiBox - Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Doge and Monero accepted
Buy Now @RocketR - Bitcoin, Ethereum and Perfect Money accepted
jamoran1356

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:32:09 AM

I'm interested on this script. Question: can you program the api? We want to setup our api on our servers. Im waiting for a review but i'm really interested. I have a domain name and I want to setup a multicurrency wallet. I would like to test this script but how can I be sure you will delivery the program
FusionSe7en

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 01:03:39 AM

I really liked the theme. Does this script use the block.io API for all operations? The block.io API has limitations, depending on the number of addresses and other things the use of this API needs to be paid. Are you aware of this?
jamoran1356

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:06:48 AM

Id'like to have access to the full code and see if there are some backdoor over there. It's a big responsability because you will have other's people money, but I have the domain name and the server, only I need is the script. Even I have the blockchain wallet front end code, but I don't know how to start working with it. Its very important a clean and safe site. Waiting for any answer or see if somebody has the experience with this ad
ic3 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:21:32 AM

I'm interested on this script. Question: can you program the api? We want to setup our api on our servers. Im waiting for a review but i'm really interested. I have a domain name and I want to setup a multicurrency wallet. I would like to test this script but how can I be sure you will delivery the program
The script only works with block.io API, but the source code is open so you could modify the script to suit your requirements.

With regards to script delivery, it will be instantly available to download after payment via satoshibox or pastecoin which has an escrow service.

Or if you prefer to find a third-party escrow and cover the their fee's i'm more than happy to do that too.

I really liked the theme. Does this script use the block.io API for all operations? The block.io API has limitations, depending on the number of addresses and other things the use of this API needs to be paid. Are you aware of this?

Yes the script uses the API for the operations and i understand that you need a paid API for large scale usage, but the wallet operator can upgrade their API account if and when they need it, and in any case they can still get started as they can use the Newbie account API for free.

Id'like to have access to the full code and see if there are some backdoor over there. It's a big responsability because you will have other's people money, but I have the domain name and the server, only I need is the script. Even I have the blockchain wallet front end code, but I don't know how to start working with it. Its very important a clean and safe site. Waiting for any answer or see if somebody has the experience with this ad
You seem to be mistaken, i don't and won't have access to anyones funds as the wallet operator will add their own API keys to the script upon installation.
ic3 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:26:12 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: