Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the right time to buy some Eth?  (Read 2101 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:57:44 PM

Is now the right time to buy some Eth?

apparently yesterday (that you made this topic) was not such a bad day to buy because of today's little rise but i still am skeptical about the future of ethereum , specially in short term meaning the next 6 months.

because the issues are not solved yet, the blockchain is still slow and transactions get stuck.
the fees are high.
and as far as profit is concerned we all know that many of the ICO holders have not yet been able to cash out their money and when they do there will be a big crash.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:11:14 PM

Seems to be a little more patient, today eth back up with a 20% increase and maybe higher within the next 1 or 2 days Shocked
endaiin (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

apparently yesterday (that you made this topic) was not such a bad day to buy because of today's little rise but i still am skeptical about the future of ethereum , specially in short term meaning the next 6 months.

because the issues are not solved yet, the blockchain is still slow and transactions get stuck.
the fees are high.
and as far as profit is concerned we all know that many of the ICO holders have not yet been able to cash out their money and when they do there will be a big crash.
I take a risk to buy some ETH when i was creating this Topic.   Now I have about 25% profit. Grin
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:53:41 PM

the fees are high.
I take a risk to buy some ETH when i was creating this Topic.   Now I have about 25% profit. Grin

I think your timing is very good. Hope you can repeat that.
tecciztecatl

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 07:10:50 PM

some pictures
https://ibb.co/hnByQ5
https://ibb.co/gH5Q55

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:37:15 AM

Yes it surely was and at the current price also buying a few eth wouldn't hurt much. I recently purchased 4 eth and will mostly hold it till end of the year. By analysing the increase in past of eth i feel that reaching 0.3 btc by end of this year wouldn't be a tough task and seeing currently in order to double your funds bitcoin is surely not a good option.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:53:40 PM

Eth price seems good so buy as much as you can because price of Eth will increase in near future. So don't miss the Chance of getting profit.
budiartha

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

Eth price seems good so buy as much as you can because price of Eth will increase in near future. So don't miss the Chance of getting profit.

yes sure i think so
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:14:12 AM

I think ETH is still under good development. So it is safe to buy more.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:02:49 AM

go buy ethereum
because its going high. i think it will reach 800$ at the end of the year so
go go go.
and even if it doesn't reach 800$ , it will be stable price , and just rise a
little bit and it is good for a profit

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:43:28 AM

I was going to buy some back when it was $280, so I'm kind of hoping it goes down to that level. (Wish it went back down to $9 for one day only.)
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:10:01 AM

yes
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:26:12 AM

Now still right time to buy ethereum. But honestly the very right time to buy ethereum is januari 2017 or februari 2017. If you did thet in january now you have lot of profit. If you buy now. You need to hold atleast 3-4 years to gain profit

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:36:30 AM

Around 80$ is the "correct" price for eth, buy then 20% of your total wished amount. If it will fall, every 30% bellow, buy 20% again.

Otherwise, you're gonna have a bad time.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

Seems to be a little more patient, today eth back up with a 20% increase and maybe higher within the next 1 or 2 days Shocked
i think it is the very good time to invest in ethereum right now. it is really a good project and price has come down to unbelievable point. i think ethereum has all the potential to take place of bitcoin or to compete bitcoin. the price will be rocket in the future so, now it is a very good chance to invest in it now.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:08:06 AM

The right time to buy Ethereum or any other coin is when the price dips, so for those who are waiting to buy some coins make sure you already set aside a capital to buy coins when it dips down. That's what I always do and it works for me, I hope it works for you too.
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:21:28 AM

i think it is the very good time to invest in ethereum right now. it is really a good project and price has come down to unbelievable point. i think ethereum has all the potential to take place of bitcoin or to compete bitcoin. the price will be rocket in the future so, now it is a very good chance to invest in it now.

to an unbelievable point? not quite when you consider where it was at the start of the year...

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

I think it is. Since ethereum is currently on a minor price decrease, you can buy now an amount sufficient enough for your investment. Soon it will pump up and will increase its price. That would be a great opportunity for your investment to maximize the profit if you've decided a right price increase before selling your eth. That's risky but here's no way we can escape risks, if we don't take risks, we'll never what lying behind. But taking to much risks can also be troublesome. Everything must be in balance so that, problem will not be that complicated. Strategy is a must so that you can increase the chance of earning a good profit.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Foster456

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:23:20 AM

Instability from Chinese and Russian schools is not timely for investment
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:44:11 AM

I was so happy that the price went down to $280, since I wanted to buy, but by the time I got extra money it was at $320.

My bad luck.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: