Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term argument for bitcoin  (Read 5896 times)
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

Bitcoin is the number one encrypted currency. Bitcoin's demand is different from other altcoin's.

We all know that the currency is by far the most reliable, and the currency of reputation in the international market and investors is so high, I believe that the currency can bring huge gains to investors for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phenomeseb1

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

Bitcoin is the safest ..both long term and in crashes
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

I compared them and approximatevily the same assets!
The only difference is that bitcoin was the first, is it that important?

Most peoples must be investing their money on bitcoin. Bitcoin have biggest market cap and domination on cryptomarket more than 40% right now. Its safest investment in cryptomarket and bitcoin is main currency in exchanger beside ethereum and USDT

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

Candidly Yes. Everybody's perception about Bitcoin in clear Terms is that it is the Pioneer coin that kick started every other coin including the Litecoin in question here itself through the BlockChain generation where every other coins are dependent upon for survival. Aside this, I don't think there can be any coin transaction of all other coins without converting them back to Bitcoin no matter what and how genuinely beautiful or creative their features could be, since Bitcoin is the only language understood by most investors outside this forum.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

Most peoples must be investing their money on bitcoin. Bitcoin have biggest market cap and domination on cryptomarket more than 40% right now. Its safest investment in cryptomarket and bitcoin is main currency in exchanger beside ethereum and USDT

yes yes i agree on what have you said. bitcoin can simply be described superb in one simple word , though i also believe that altcoins is also important becuase alts do have any other usage and advantage that we cant possibly find on bitcoin .

some advantages that i am talking about is altcoins seems to be more faster when it comes to sending plus they also cost more cheap in terms of transaction fees.

the only reason why most people are confident on bitcoin it is because bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency when compared to others.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:30:21 AM

Well as you can see, Bitcoin has been around more than all the altcoins which makes it a factor for it being more chose than the others. Also, Bitcoin has been the safest investment in the entire cryptocurrency space compared to other coins that have been created. Not only that, Bitcoin also has been use all over the world to transact money for all kinds of services or Bitcoin to fiat. It's easy to use Bitcoin and that it's not that complicated to understand which is why people prefers it.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

Well to each their own. If you want other coins because you see it as lucrative or even better than BTC then go right ahead. I myself am looking for other coins to invest in. Of course BTC is also in my portfolio but i tend to focus more of my assets on alt coins since they have a huge potential for growth.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

Hello,

The advantage of Bitcoin as become the first crypto currency is a fact in which if Bitcoin did not founded and created then probably there is no crypto currency investment will exist. Bitcoin already build a foundation of trust among the people as most promising investment in which it doesn't need a commodity just to be promoted and advertise unlike the other coins specially Litecoin that it will need to be promoted just to attract more investors.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Well, Bitcoin has definitely gained momentum and popularity due to its first mover advantage in the market but that's not the only reason for my long-term argument when it comes to the Bitcoin. Bitcoin has grown exponentially since inception and now it has the highest user base, volume and utility value since then. Any other coin might come up with good potential but it can replace only when it will have an equivalent or more user base, utility value and volume. I am not ignoring this possibility but I don't see any other coin having that potential as of now.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

I have heard lot of issues and arguments from the other people. Lot of negative thought even without knowing the reality behind Bitcoin. I'm sure that all of these arguments will not be finish for lot of different people argues. Like bans from other and low value of Bitcoin especially the negative feedback of Bitcoin due to economy.
NeMa94

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

Of course "being first" is that important. Bitcoin broke the ice for other coins, cryptomarket wouldn't exist without it. But if we put that on the side, most investors want to have bitcoin because it is wide known and used as a payment method. Also, not many are familiar with the whole crypto market, they only know that there is something named bitcoin and that it can substitute real money if needed. Cheesy I agree that Litecoin is a great investment, but all coins on any exchange are compared to USD and BTC and that won't change for a long time. Wink
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

Hello,

The advantage of Bitcoin as become the first crypto currency is a fact in which if Bitcoin did not founded and created then probably there is no crypto currency investment will exist. Bitcoin already build a foundation of trust among the people as most promising investment in which it doesn't need a commodity just to be promoted and advertise unlike the other coins specially Litecoin that it will need to be promoted just to attract more investors.

Being the first is important since bitcoin will always be known to pioneer a market that will be the future of how we make transactions. People know bitcoin more than blockchain or cryptocurrencies and popularity is powerful enough to put all other coins with better features beneath btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

Experience matters a lot in this cases. The bitcoins are first and so are more experienced too in the cryptoworld

I think On paper it's easy to say that all coins are similar, but a single line of bad code can be a big disadvantage and experience with bitcoin makes it clear that we will not have big problems easily. To conclude a coin does not really produce anything. Their value is based on trust and usage.
Bitcoin is widely used and this is what makes bitcoin more valuable than other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is better tested at higher volumes and over a longer period of time which makes bitcoin more reliable than other crypto currencies.
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

Good for me that I am also confident about LiteCoin, because I think it is a great project almost similar to Bitcoin, just the "Lite" version of it, and far not the worst one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nmizu

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

because the bitcoin is the first coin or coin and that makes it very important and also a reference to all old and new altcoins Undecided
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

hem different stuff, litecoin are not much popular by people, the big factor i think people know if bitcoin itself are not produce any token more and with the low supply that bitcoin have at this time, well people are intresting to doing some investment in bitcoin instead
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

Hello,

Yes that is highly important. Being the pioneer, bitcoin has the first mover advantage and is considered as the brand name of the cryptos.
Bitcoin was the first coin to bring the idea of a digital, cashless society and also due to the same, the coin is the most widely accepted coin in the financial market and hence has a market capital of $130 billion currently.
Litecoin does have similar assets like Bitcoin but it will take the coin years to reach the level of bitcoin.
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

The fact is that bitcoin has the largest capitalization in the cryptocurrency market, so it is the most reliable asset.
Bitcoin is responsive and works best in case of long term and in case of short term it is not so responsive. The response of Bitcoin is very good and gives us huge profit if one invests for long term. This long term of Bitcoin results in huge profit and most of the investments in Bitcoin are of long term. If you buy at low market value then you will get the profit after long time and not more than a year.

Yes, Long term argument for bitcoin started in the beginning of its career, I must say that bitcoin is very volatile, It serves millions of people in the world in the past years of it being existed in the market, The argument accumulates when the revolution of some coins and alts begin to emerge with bitcoin, they are against bitcoin which is very normal for a popular and most used digital currency.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

Hello,

Simply because bitcoin is more popular and made a good reputation in the market that attracts the investors to invest,the perception of people if they heard about bitcoin is profitable which is right, bitcoin proved itself how worthy and deserved to be on top.

it because the first time we know about cryptocurrency is bitcoin and we know that bitcoin is superior to the other coins and it cannot compare with the other. we really want to make money from bitcoin and we are trying to collect as much bitcoin as we can while we can do many things to get bitcoin. all we want to make money is from bitcoin but we have another choice to increase the amount of bitcoin that we want from the altcoin. so altcoin will help us to collect more bitcoin.

Yes, the long term argument about bitcoin are only just speculations, They only care for the downfall of bitcoin, some are the faithful ones who are protecting bitcoin into this issues, crypto currency has been part of some people lives that is giving them a source of income in their daily living, some are fortunately become successful and it is good to those who are in crypto sphere.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

Hello,

What most important is the popularity of the coin in the society, most of the people believe on bitcoins because they already saw that the market price has managed to grow up to $19k dollars, but some altcoins also does have the potential, but still it will be depending to the people if where they are planning to focus on investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: