Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a message to all crypto holders  (Read 6509 times)
tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:12:55 AM

I also believe we are only in the early stages of crypto and that there is no need to panic and sell right now even though everything seems to be crashing. I have been slowly accumulating some cryptos that I think will be good long term investments like Waves, ETC, Burst and a few others.

That is right. There is really no need to panic about possible crashes. Market can either decreaes or increase. The important thing is holding your assets.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:43:21 AM

Very true, lots of upside if the kinks are worked out and interest continues.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
jackychanxxx

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:27:33 PM

I will HODL my coins tight Cheesy

Kenny001 (OP)

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:46:41 AM

It is to late to sell ur coins without risk. I will buy much more.
 In 5 year i am a millionaire.  And laugh with these cheap prices. Even when u buyd at 400 eth or 12 antshares. In 5 year it is nothing.  Hold and buy more.

Abricotier

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

It is to late to sell ur coins without risk. I will buy much more.
 In 5 year i am a millionaire.  And laugh with these cheap prices. Even when u buyd at 400 eth or 12 antshares. In 5 year it is nothing.  Hold and buy more.

This is sure that if you buy Ethereum directly in dollars right now, what you bought will be worth much more in the coming years. Except at least two or three times the value of today.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Kenny001 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:46:43 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 11:30:50 AM by Kenny001

Half of the people who invested late 3 months are probably at a loss. If we are 2020 and look back at antshares at 8$ u wish u had buyd more and wishing u did not sell because of a few $ drops. It is just ridiculous and stupid selling with loss.

U will be hurt twice. Selling with loss and probably buy back higher because u are mad and never ever invest in crypto again. By that time u look back and realize that was a very stupid move. Sell Higher or Hold.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:38:02 AM

Message is clear and i'm supporting, but i doubt it will save crypto from this imposed trend. ETH will pull back majority of tokens and this is quite enough for this madness to spread across all crypto. One is certain, this summer will be hellish! At least miners will take a break, and cool down their equipment.
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:43:56 AM

I agree with many of you, hold is the way. I want to add that the BTC split dilemma will be the key: if things go wrong there, the dip will be huge and on the contrary if things go smooth we could see BTC 4k soon.
Kenny001 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:32:45 AM

I am also mining.  For now im not planning to shut down my farm. It is still profitable. Only good for me once everything goes back up.
BenR

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

Too many people counting pennies and panicking instead of looking at long term (and even mid term really) wealth & financially security.

Well put. Of course there's money to be made (and lost) in day trading. If you can afford it, go for long range investing. If you can't, you probably shouldn't risk day trading either.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

Yes I do agree hold is the best way now nobody predicted that crypto currency will get this huge success now we already proved and got some profit also just wait for some time or get some more for huge profit.
Kenny001 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

Actually i want to control my own money not with banks.
 So when i am a millionaire in 5 years or less, small percentage will go to the banks for paying debts, the rest i keep on crypto, and pay with it something like monaco creditcard.

To keep it far away from banks and goverments.
No taxes or whatovr. Free world. My money.

This is were we are heading to, i hate the banks.
If i listened to my wife 1,5 years ago. I was a milllionaire already. Right now!
This is not going to happen me twice. I hold and buy a shitload.

Whatever it takes, someday ill look back and be thankfull for what ive done. I hope some other people will do the same. And make this epic in 5 years.

Edit,

If u can't resist to sell with loss, that's ok. I buy them from u. And the smart investors will be rich quicker.

Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:30:56 PM

I'm literally investing on credit as a student since I see the opportunities. However, I can not recommend this to most people. My expected starting salary is going to be between 200 and 300k USD, so even if I fumble in the crypto-market I won't have any trouble later on.

Regardless, I'd invest everything that I can afford to 100% lose regardless of my life situation, even if that was only $50 or $100.

But yeah, crypto is going to be big regardless of attempts of regulations, unless literally every single country in the world collaborates to ban crypto entirely.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:47:39 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbyiqnmIfPA

Crypto is the future, hold it, buy more and wait a few years

I also believe in the future of bitcoin, although it still has many obstacles, but we have a right to dream about their future, they are the best source of income for all of us.
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

Be careful about being emotionally attached to an investment. Buy low sell high, no emotion.  If you made a ton and live in a country where there are taxes, pay them.  By a lot I mean $50k profit or more.  The world as it is exists because of taxes and government. They are the price you pay for not having anarchy and living fearing for your life on a daily basis. Bitcoin would not be possible without modern civilization much less the tech we take for granted, modern globalism, etc.

Fractional reserve banking made this world possible.  Credit is the blood that fuels the circulatory system that is the global economy.
Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:13:14 PM

Be careful about being emotionally attached to an investment. Buy low sell high, no emotion.  If you made a ton and live in a country where there are taxes, pay them.  By a lot I mean $50k profit or more.  The world as it is exists because of taxes and government. They are the price you pay for not having anarchy and living fearing for your life on a daily basis. Bitcoin would not be possible without modern civilization much less the tech we take for granted, modern globalism, etc.

Fractional reserve banking made this world possible.  Credit is the blood that fuels the circulatory system that is the global economy.
I do agree with paying taxes, but that has its limits. The tax rates for mining profits for example are almost 60% where I live and they are almost entirely wasted by incompetent politicians' games.
Alas, I wouldn't turn all of my profit into fiat in the face of large tax rates as long as there is no way to have a substantial saying as for how the tax will be used.

I personally believe that every government should have a digital voting platform that allows every tax payer to choose how much of their tax they would like to see put to which kind of use.
If tax rates were lowered (in places where they are stupidly high), people would inevitably even end up donating large amounts of money to such a voting system.

But good luck with any kind of sensible government policy in the next decades. Governments are still stuck in the medieval days..
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 07:38:44 PM

Too many people counting pennies and panicking instead of looking at long term (and even mid term really) wealth & financially security.
Weak hands are shaking while this dump is going on lots of people are selling out of panic,
Just keep calm and wait for the pump we will see a good result for this I hope ,
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbyiqnmIfPA

Crypto is the future, hold it, buy more and wait a few years

what are you holding?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Kenny001 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:35:34 PM

I hold many. 40+  because i am hunting the next billion dollar coin in a few years.

The ones i truly believe that will rise significant is Antshares/Antcoins. 200 - 500$ in 5 years.

Viacoin x10

I love taking risks. I don't care if they die out, at least i tried.
After all, my risks earned me more than my loss.

Examples, sia & waves bought them under 20m market cap.
Ltc at 3.60$, etc around the same price, eth at 10$
 I sold them to early.

Antshares back in may.
Dbix
Unotanium at 7$
Counterparty will explode end this year/ beginning 2018
Some icos

And many more from top 300 list.

Little dirtcoins with a market cap lower than 500k.
Sometimes a pump happens like veltor i had, 50$ invested sold it for 650+.

I am also into mining. Build a 12k gpu mining rig. Currently i am mining dbix coin. This is also a nice chance to grow bigger in the future. They survived pretty well the crash.
 In late august i got new scrypt miners. We will see what that will bring.

hojojon

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Japanese Community Management and Translation

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 02:02:47 AM

Crypto will not be destroyed. However many times, it will be reborn.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: