Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MSDN INVITES] Free Microsoft licence keys + $150 Azure credits/month (VPS)  (Read 9606 times)
Syard (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:51:00 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 01:52:15 AM by Syard

INFORMATION

With this invite you can generate almost every Microsoft product genuine keys , these keys are retail keys (fully working and conventional, do not expire whatsoever, they're the exact same keys that you get when buying the products, not educational keys or anything like this)

You can obtain keys for almost every product that Microsoft offers, and many of them :

Code:
Windows (Server, Vista, 7, 8, 10 ; all versions : Home, Educational, Enterprise, Family, Premium etc.)
Office (all versions)
Visual studio (all versions)
Outlook (all versions)
Sharepoint (all versions)
etc...

You will also get free Windows azure $150 credit every month. (which offers a VPS service !)

This is all 100% legal !!

SCREENSHOTS

https://i.imgur.com/n6v957x.png
https://i.imgur.com/3n30Quc.png
https://i.imgur.com/lajDFr3.png
https://i.imgur.com/7futeYt.png
https://i.imgur.com/fFw99QI.png
https://i.imgur.com/uMKxEQT.png
https://i.imgur.com/2DZpK90.png
https://i.imgur.com/B5dYIGz.png

Azure : https://i.imgur.com/oB5AqVJ.png (130€ = $150)

You will also get free Windows azure $150 credit every month.

Your subscription will be valid for 3 years and keys will be lifetime valid.

FAQ
Q.  Is there any risk regarding my account, can it be closed?
A. No. This is all 100% legal and there is strictly no risk at all towards your person or your account/subscription.

Q. What information is required to get an invite?

A. A valid fresh unused email account (Hotmail/Live/Outlook) and a full name (does not have to be a 'real' one). I will need those details to send invites. You can create new email account separately for this purpose on Windows Live

Q. Can I add more than one subscription in my account?
A. No. Only one subscription per account.

Q. How many keys can I get?

A. It varies per software/OS. For example for Windows 10 Pro, you can get 5 retail keys.

Q. Will the keys still be working even if the account is expired?
A. Yes. Keys will work lifetime.

Q. On how many PCs can I use a key?
A. Usually it is stated on product page. 3-user license or similar. If nothing is stated, you should only use once.

Q. Do you sell keys?
A. Yes, shoot me a PM with the key you need and the price you're willing to pay.

Price : $80 per invite ; BTC only
Stock : 4 invites
Contact me : via PM (or via PM + skype)
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:47:19 AM

Are you willing to go first?
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 07:28:10 AM

What you have forgot to say is that although the licenses obtained by joining the Bizspark program are original, you are NOT authorized to sell the Microsoft Licenses obtained through the Bizspark program.
If Microsoft detects a violation of their TOS, they will suspend the account at any time and, implicitly, the licenses.

fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:50:42 PM

What you have forgot to say is that although the licenses obtained by joining the Bizspark program are original, you are NOT authorized to sell the Microsoft Licenses obtained through the Bizspark program.
If Microsoft detects a violation of their TOS, they will suspend the account at any time and, implicitly, the licenses.

I think that goes without saying, no?
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:01:25 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 04:44:06 PM by superiorus

I think that goes without saying, no?

Yes, it is Smiley
But he said:  

Q.  Is there any risk regarding my account, can it be closed?
A. No. This is all 100% legal and there is strictly no risk at all towards your person or your account/subscription.

In theory Microsoft can suspend that account after 1 day and the buyer will have a non working product (Windows, Office, Azure, etc).

Syard (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:52:52 PM

I'm not even sure it's against their TOS to retail the keys, even though it most probably is :p
Also, even if it's against their TOS, they would have strictly no way to find out and no one ever encountered such a problem with this service as far as I know, and I haven't either, therefore there is no problem.

What I meant to say is that the whole process does not involve any risky/blackhat activity whatsoever, though if you PM Microsoft telling them you're reselling their keys, they might, of course, close the account. But there would still be no legal problems regarding the national laws.
Syard (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:09:01 PM

Vouch for Syard - dude has some legit accounts unlike most on this forum

3 invites left, don't hesitate to PM me !
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:38:12 AM

Youre having a laugh $80 an invite ?? and a newbie Huh   And dont say you have sold invites you are only here to con people
Syard (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

Youre having a laugh $80 an invite ?? and a newbie Huh   And dont say you have sold invites you are only here to con people

I didn't really grasp the point of what you just wrote but I'll do my best to answer you.

1) The price is $80 for an invite, yes. You can buy this directly out of Microsoft for $3000 per year if you prefer.

2) I am indeed rather new to this forum, I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

3) I have sold 3 invites and only have one left. One of them was sold on this forum and I went first, the user then paid me, all went well and he even left a vouch on my demand on the thread.

4) I'm not sure why you'd say I'm here to con people - I am offering MSDN invites for $80 per invite, that's that and that's all. I'm not even asking for buyers to go first - really, you make no sense at all.
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

Yes, he's another asshole trying to scum people's money. Why such people always have 4 invites??  Undecided Undecided Why not 3 or more than 4.
Syard (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:35:25 AM

Yes, he's another asshole trying to scum people's money. Why such people always have 4 invites??  Undecided Undecided Why not 3 or more than 4.

Is this a troll ?  Grin
bikramaa

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

3 invites left, PM me or add my on skype!  Smiley

Why are you doing wrong advertisement as MSDN account has now 1 Year Validity and you have mentioned 3 year. Fix it.
AceKnight

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Web Designer/Developer here!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:40:48 PM

If a vouch is available. i will vouch for you

Syard (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:37:11 PM

3 invites left, PM me or add my on skype!  Smiley

Why are you doing wrong advertisement as MSDN account has now 1 Year Validity and you have mentioned 3 year. Fix it.

That's not true, it's 3 years  Undecided
h3nchman24

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:46:34 PM

you go first, and how can i know that these are real..and will nto lose it.  I need the 3 years vps for a project. 
Syard (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:54:06 PM

you go first, and how can i know that these are real..and will nto lose it.  I need the 3 years vps for a project. 

What do you mean how can you know they're real ?
I mean if you doubt microsoft I can't really say anything to change that  Huh
If you're talking about the invites being real well they can't be virtual can they ? I mean either I invite you or I don't!

You won't "lose" your account unless you heavily break their TOS (run some botnet shit on their servers for instance...)
h3nchman24

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:05:50 PM

No, you can remove the invite or the admin, other people on the account can break TOS and I lose the account.  Who is to say that you have it even.  MSDN is one of the biggest scams right now, I would need more than just you saying you had an invite and that I will not lose it.  This is why admin is so big right now being you get the accounts and no one else, I have one now but the 3 years is about to come up and I need another one. 

We can talk more in PM if you would l like. 
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:38:38 AM

As the poster before me kind of hinted, getting invites is now a bad idea. Ever since the changes to MSDN and how accounts and invites work, buying invites even with escrow is a very bad idea because the owner of the admin account has full access to not only revoking, but also reallocating invites from one person to another. The way it used to be was safer because the sellers would have no net gain from revoking invites as they would simply just lose them, but now they can instead just scam as many people as they would like. I am not claiming that OP is a scammer, but just mentioning the possibility that he could be and making others aware that this is not at all like it used to be before the changes.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
h3nchman24

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:37:25 AM

As the poster before me kind of hinted, getting invites is now a bad idea. Ever since the changes to MSDN and how accounts and invites work, buying invites even with escrow is a very bad idea because the owner of the admin account has full access to not only revoking, but also reallocating invites from one person to another. The way it used to be was safer because the sellers would have no net gain from revoking invites as they would simply just lose them, but now they can instead just scam as many people as they would like. I am not claiming that OP is a scammer, but just mentioning the possibility that he could be and making others aware that this is not at all like it used to be before the changes.

Yea I get all this and know it just trying to feel the seller out, but one thing invites can no longer be resided they are lost for both. 
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:46:16 AM

Yea I get all this and know it just trying to feel the seller out, but one thing invites can no longer be resided they are lost for both. 

Are you sure about this? I talked to one of the sellers somewhat recently (about a couple of months back) and they were completely able to move around the invites with no problem whatsoever. They could simply go around reassigning them to people with completely different emails and names. A couple of years back I know this was not the case, as I was the legitimate owner of an MSDN admin account and I was not able to reassign invites. As you said, they just said that they would be lost if the access were to be revoked.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: