Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:35:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Snapshot  (Read 15045 times)
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 02:53:28 AM

I see that this is becoming a big community here, gaining a lot of interest.
Exactly as you just mentioned,it seems that this project is gaining traction as more and more users are interested in this,as time goes by things will gradually come to fruition.

It's nice to see a sizeable community forming around Snapshot, we are happy with the size of interest considering the lack of marketing.

We incurred a fair amount of legal and development expenses laying down healthy ground work for Snapshots longevity so marketing was something that had to be put on the back burner. Regardless of this we are a gaining a healthy amount of traction due to grass root activists of Snapshot, and we thank you for it. We will always put the product ahead of unnecessary hype, and the work will end up speaking for itself.

We are going to see high amounts of growth when we launch Spark during Q4. It's going to bring Snapshot to the forefront of a large amount of media platforms both mobile and desktop. We've spent years in the App sector, this is something were adept at doing.

Yes you see the thing is that you keep up to date with what is going. So many Devs are not serious and just disappear and it annoys me. In past experience Devs taht stay on the ball are far more likely to make you money then Devs who don't know what they doing. Snapshot on the google store has already been established in 2014 I think it was. That means there will be a huge following to begin with if you can get the app it most likely will be costly.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:38:39 AM

Snapshot will be a great way to share pictures and make revenue through their quality and popularity. I just wonder how you will control quality content from crap content. You don't want someone who put in little effort getting revenue and someone who did getting none. It's just not fair.

boskobuha

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

Hi, I'am new to all this and where can I track my progress and can I.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:52:46 PM

Anybody tried the Snapshot App?
I'd like to know your thoughts.
TeamSnapshot

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:24:52 PM

Talking about alpha version of the Snapshot that will be deployed on August 10th,
Which languages will be available for?

The Alpha version will only be available in English.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:28:59 PM

Snapshot will be a great way to share pictures and make revenue through their quality and popularity. I just wonder how you will control quality content from crap content. You don't want someone who put in little effort getting revenue and someone who did getting none. It's just not fair.

We agree that little effort photographs shouldn't take precedence on the rankings. Our quality control is done in a democratic fashion, spots on the weekly rankings are based on which pictures have the highest number of votes from other members of Snapshot. So Snap tokens that are distributed will always be based on the opinions of Snapshot users.

Good question, thanks for providing us the opportunity to clarify things.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

Anybody tried the Snapshot App?
I'd like to know your thoughts.

The limited Alpha sign up starts on the 28th, we are expecting a large amount of volume and spots are limited so keep yourself updated if you would like to be accepted for the first Alpha.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:36:47 PM

I see that this is becoming a big community here, gaining a lot of interest.
Exactly as you just mentioned,it seems that this project is gaining traction as more and more users are interested in this,as time goes by things will gradually come to fruition.

It's nice to see a sizeable community forming around Snapshot, we are happy with the size of interest considering the lack of marketing.

We incurred a fair amount of legal and development expenses laying down healthy ground work for Snapshots longevity so marketing was something that had to be put on the back burner. Regardless of this we are a gaining a healthy amount of traction due to grass root activists of Snapshot, and we thank you for it. We will always put the product ahead of unnecessary hype, and the work will end up speaking for itself.

We are going to see high amounts of growth when we launch Spark during Q4. It's going to bring Snapshot to the forefront of a large amount of media platforms both mobile and desktop. We've spent years in the App sector, this is something were adept at doing.

Yes you see the thing is that you keep up to date with what is going. So many Devs are not serious and just disappear and it annoys me. In past experience Devs taht stay on the ball are far more likely to make you money then Devs who don't know what they doing. Snapshot on the google store has already been established in 2014 I think it was. That means there will be a huge following to begin with if you can get the app it most likely will be costly.

The price we sorted out with the owner certainly reflected the age and name of the application. It certainly wasn't cheap, but that's just the cost of doing business. We appreciate you recognize we're staying up to date. We feel having a open line for communication is essential, that's why we always reply to posts and message we receive, whether they be positive or negative.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 10:42:32 PM

Talking about alpha version of the Snapshot that will be deployed on August 10th,

Not so long to wait only 2 weeks and the ICO is in 1 week. I really want to try this app out so badly. It is going to an an awesome way to earn some free investment but guys do not forget to get in quickly so we can be the big bagholders !! xD

AlexeiPetrov

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:51:25 PM

Kindly tell me where to sign up for alpha when it starts.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:54:37 PM

Kindly tell me where to sign up for alpha when it starts.

TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:06:02 PM

Not so long to wait only 2 weeks and the ICO is in 1 week. I really want to try this app out so badly. It is going to an an awesome way to earn some free investment but guys do not forget to get in quickly so we can be the big bagholders !! xD

The time has gone by fast for us. It's been a massive amount of work, but we enjoy it.

We'd like to remind everyone that all Snap tokens will be distributed regardless of us hitting the funding target. If by chance we dont meet our expectations users who still invested will end up receiving a larger share of Snaptokens. It seemed to be the only only fair way to distribute them in our eyes, we are confident in our ability to raise the capital but we are sorting through that "what ifs" in order to protect investors.

Like you said, users who get in early for the weekly rankings will be earning great amounts, and the value of those tokens will increase as Snapshot grows so its a great opportunity for users who aren't able to invest via the ICO to get their hands on some.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:36:58 PM

the alpha version of the Snapshot will be deployed on August 10th,
and the ICO will be ended the same day.
I think it would be much easier to raise fund if the alpha version could be deployed before the ICO starts.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:14:38 AM

The time has gone by fast for us. It's been a massive amount of work, but we enjoy it.

We'd like to remind everyone that all Snap tokens will be distributed regardless of us hitting the funding target. If by chance we dont meet our expectations users who still invested will end up receiving a larger share of Snaptokens. It seemed to be the only only fair way to distribute them in our eyes, we are confident in our ability to raise the capital but we are sorting through that "what ifs" in order to protect investors.

Like you said, users who get in early for the weekly rankings will be earning great amounts, and the value of those tokens will increase as Snapshot grows so its a great opportunity for users who aren't able to invest via the ICO to get their hands on some.
beautiful, the ico is accepting which currencies, i will need to prepare if need be that i convert or sell some for more of the accepted currencies,
great work dev.
EDIT
its eth, is their a possibility of accepting btc too
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

Can i get some information regarding the team behind this project? also as the limited Alpha sign up starts on the 28th, how many people can join the alpha?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

beautiful, the ico is accepting which currencies, i will need to prepare if need be that i convert or sell some for more of the accepted currencies,
great work dev.
EDIT

just shapeshift your BTC into ETH and you can send them to the ICO address.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:34:54 PM

the alpha version of the Snapshot will be deployed on August 10th,
and the ICO will be ended the same day.
I think it would be much easier to raise fund if the alpha version could be deployed before the ICO starts.

The limited Alpha starts on July 28th, your very concern is our reasoning for this. Thank you.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:42:50 PM

Can i get some information regarding the team behind this project? also as the limited Alpha sign up starts on the 28th, how many people can join the alpha?

For the status of our team information please direct yourself to page three. The limited Alpha is limited to 200 people, based on our subscriptions this may not end up being enough so there is a second round Alpha starting one week after the first.

The group sizing is necessary for us to sort through user comments and suggestions.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:47:11 PM

great work dev.
EDIT

The Snapshot ICO will only be accepting Ethereum, Bitcoin will not be accepted. Thanks for the question.
AlexeiPetrov

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:07:14 PM

great work dev.
EDIT

The Snapshot ICO will only be accepting Ethereum, Bitcoin will not be accepted. Thanks for the question.

Why no bitcoin acceptance? Kindly, Alexei.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: