Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Snapshot  (Read 15042 times)
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:41:10 AM

I sent ETH to Snapshot's ICO address, I am yet to see ERC20 tokens in my wallet. Is this normal? How long do the SAP/ERC20 tokens take to show up once I send it to their address? Anyone else facing the same delay?  Undecided

It should be fine wait another few hurs if still not then ask again. You have to probably add the token with custom add to see it so you might already have them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:29:16 AM

I sent ETH to Snapshot's ICO address, I am yet to see ERC20 tokens in my wallet. Is this normal? How long do the SAP/ERC20 tokens take to show up once I send it to their address? Anyone else facing the same delay?  Undecided

It should be fine wait another few hurs if still not then ask again. You have to probably add the token with custom add to see it so you might already have them.
i think the distribution shall be at the end of the ico, so i think you should wait up until 10th august at 1.00 hours as stated in the op, so the calculations will be done, and all will be sent, the ico continues, http://teamsnapshot.org/ico/
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:52:52 AM

I think it can not stand it. Why people give money when instagram. There is also something called followers. Difficult but let's follow.

Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:53:14 AM

I sent ETH to Snapshot's ICO address, I am yet to see ERC20 tokens in my wallet. Is this normal? How long do the SAP/ERC20 tokens take to show up once I send it to their address? Anyone else facing the same delay?  Undecided

i think the distribution shall be at the end of the ico, so i think you should wait up until 10th august at 1.00 hours as stated in the op, so the calculations will be done, and all will be sent, the ico continues, http://teamsnapshot.org/ico/

Yes ICO is always handed out at the end so 10 days time ^^

The time 1:00 is it server time ?

I think it can not stand it. Why people give money when instagram. There is also something called followers. Difficult but let's follow.

What is wrong ? I don't understand what you trying to tell us friend.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:46:17 AM

How much has been raised so far ? Last it was almost $20000 in under an hour I think ? Maybe it was $15000. It is doing very well I'm so pleased to see that there are still Devs around that are so dedicated. This should actually be the industry standard but we will see. I really hope other Devs wake up and learn a thing or two about how to run a coin. You running a coin and an App and it is very possible.
Well done team snapshot  Cool
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:52:53 AM

Guys ico is until August 10th still plenty time to get your tokens. Please make sure you mark down the date somewhere so that you don't forget and miss out on this great money making opportunity plus a chance to have the value grow even more. This is free I'm super excited !! Omg !!  Roll Eyes

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

Guys ico is until August 10th still plenty time to get your tokens. Please make sure you mark down the date somewhere so that you don't forget and miss out on this great money making opportunity plus a chance to have the value grow even more. This is free I'm super excited !! Omg !!  Roll Eyes

It seems not so many ppl are as excited as you.
Until now:
ETH Balance:   87.9011444367 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $16,885.81 (@ $192.10/ETH)
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:20:14 PM

It seems not so many ppl are as excited as you.
Until now:
ETH Balance:   87.9011444367 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $16,885.81 (@ $192.10/ETH)

This will increase soon fear not. Have faith dear friend. It is saddening to see there is not so much interest right now but it will catch on. It is only the clever investors here for now. The rest will come later and it will be too late the will have missed the train. Remember is circumstances exactly like this when you make mad profit. Everything very successful was always doubted. It i like this through history.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:16:07 PM

I am not worried. Snapshot might have a slow start but it will be fine just wait and see. No reason not to support this project. It is exactly that, a project. Most cons feature no project but broken promises or just a coin to exchange with and that is all it's use is. This is a long-term currency.

mudgen

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:58:36 PM

Has anybody other than AlexeiPetrov tried out the alpha version of snapshot?

I am still trying to determine if the Snapshot ICO is a scam.

I like the idea of snapshot and I would like to buy some snap tokens but I need more evidence that this is real.

According to teamsnapshot at least 200 people have signed up for the alpha version of the application. Why is there only one short review?

Why are there no videos showing off the alpha application? Why is the alpha only limited to 200 people?

It seems to me that if teamsnapshot wants more than 200 people to buy in the ICO then they should let more than 200 people try the alpha version, and make a video showing off the application.

People who want to the support the ICO, please post your review of the alpha version so others who might want to invest can know it is real and know if it is any good.
mudgen

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:23:22 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 03:55:10 PM by mudgen

There is a reddit thread in the cryptocurrency subreddit started by a millionaire cryptocurrency investor promoting Snapshot. There are many comments in this thread and the one that got voted to the top suggests strongly, with its reasons, that the snapshot ICO is a scam. This posting can be seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qc8cq/im_retiring_guys/

There are several other reddit theads suggesting this is a scam:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qm7b9/snapshot_ico/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qiy6k/snapshot_ico_in_2_hours_anyone_participating/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qeark/snapshot_ico/

I actually really like the Snapshot ideas. I will buy into the ICO if teamsnapshot can provide more evidence that it is real.

Some ideas:
Open up the alpha version to more people now.
Make a video of the application.
Tell us who you are.
Release the source code of the application, or release something on Github.

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:59:45 PM

There is a reddit thread in the cryptocurrency subreddit started by a millionaire cryptocurrency investor promoting Snapshot. There are many comments in this thread and the one that got voted to the top suggests strongly, with its reasons, that the snapshot ICO is a scam. This posting can be seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qc8cq/im_retiring_guys/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6qiy6k/snapshot_ico_in_2_hours_anyone_participating/

I actually really like the Snapshot ideas. I will buy into the ICO if teamsnapshot can provide more evidence that it is real.

Some ideas:
Tell us who you are.

dev will clarify on these accusations as they directly have an effect on the ico results, hope they are entirely false accusations.
TeamSnapshot

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

Some ideas:
Tell us who you are.

dev will clarify on these accusations as they directly have an effect on the ico results, hope they are entirely false accusations.

We had a long conversation with the user in question via email, over multiple instances. It appears our answers weren't sufficient for him. We have gone through the page in question and the user spoke of various crypto currencies, so it is odd that the mention of ours among others leads people to believe this is a scam. There will always be hesitance, and it is impossible to please everyone. But we try to do so. The Cryptocurrency sector seems to be trigger happy to yell scam if team information is undisclosed and we believe this is the reasoning for this odd spike in hesitance regarding Snapshot. We have been forthright in regards to why we lack team information since the beginning of our campaign. It puts us in a bind as we have listed the reasoning team information cannot be divulged, we encourage anyone who hasn't read through the read to do so as they will be able to review our comments.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:24:02 PM

Token distribution is set for August 10th. This is as the amount of Snap tokens received is dependent on the total investments received. If you still need clarification we would ask you direct yourself towards our FAQ page.

Thank you.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:25:17 PM

Hello, new beginner investor here who is interested in Snapshot.  I would like to contribute to the ICO!  I was wondering if either myetherwallet or the ethereum/mist wallet would be compatible to receive the snapshot tokens?  Also, can we expect to receive the tokens at the end of the ICO date?

This is such a promising company.  Will hodl and hope y'll can compete with the big players like kakao, WhatsApp, snapchat in the future.  Go Snapshot! 

The tokens are ERC20 and yes myetherwallet does support it. It's the best wallet to use since you get a private key as well so you own the eth and other tokens and noone else.

Myether is the best wallet. Do not use ether-wallet.net I think it is a scam. You will always want your private keys in order to stay safe. I can see snapshot being good but not as good as kakoa and whatsapp etc yet. A good runner up. It will give simliar apps a run for their money. Snapshot won't take long to rise above the similar apps that is for sure.

We would agree, MyEtherWallet is user friendly as has many security options.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:28:43 PM

Hello, new beginner investor here who is interested in Snapshot.  I would like to contribute to the ICO!  I was wondering if either myetherwallet or the ethereum/mist wallet would be compatible to receive the snapshot tokens?  Also, can we expect to receive the tokens at the end of the ICO date?

This is such a promising company.  Will hodl and hope y'll can compete with the big players like kakao, WhatsApp, snapchat in the future.  Go Snapshot!  

The tokens are ERC20 and yes myetherwallet does support it. It's the best wallet to use since you get a private key as well so you own the eth and other tokens and noone else.

Myether is the best wallet. Do not use ether-wallet.net I think it is a scam. You will always want your private keys in order to stay safe. I can see snapshot being good but not as good as kakoa and whatsapp etc yet. A good runner up. It will give simliar apps a run for their money. Snapshot won't take long to rise above the similar apps that is for sure.

I think snapshot will rise above the others very quickly. It offers an investment and it is in cryptocurrency which is perfect. Really is a no brainer honestly.
The app is going to grow with us and so will our fortune if we invest enough. I think this project has done very well. I am pleased.

As far as our knowledge there haven't been any products which offer a chance to earn income where the product isn't related to the finance sector (in regards to cryptocurrency). We are bringing this forward in a tangible way and are excited to see continual growth.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:31:05 PM

\

This is correct, we have received this question multiple times so any lack of understanding might be due to us not clarifying this well enough.
We will take this into account for similar events in the future.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:34:53 PM

I am not worried. Snapshot might have a slow start but it will be fine just wait and see. No reason not to support this project. It is exactly that, a project. Most cons feature no project but broken promises or just a coin to exchange with and that is all it's use is. This is a long-term currency.

This is important and the way we currently view our development. It is better to grow in a steady fashion, consistency and gradually obtaining more followers has a precedence over a quick burst of media attention.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:37:36 PM

We're sorry we don't understand what you are trying to say, if you would rephrase the question we would be happy to address it.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:40:12 PM

How much has been raised so far ? Last it was almost $20000 in under an hour I think ? Maybe it was $15000. It is doing very well I'm so pleased to see that there are still Devs around that are so dedicated. This should actually be the industry standard but we will see. I really hope other Devs wake up and learn a thing or two about how to run a coin. You running a coin and an App and it is very possible.
Well done team snapshot  Cool

We faced some initial hesitance regarding how a we could properly balance the growth of the application while also seeing token price increase. It seemed those worries have died down since the initial week of the announcement and we are glad for it. There is certainly space for this combination in the sector and we are pleased to bring it forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: