Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What wallets do you use?  (Read 53781 times)
luknow delhi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:59:01 AM

Am I the only one using exodus wallet ?

Other than that, I use poloniex & blockchain for online transfers.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:03:34 AM

Am I the only one using exodus wallet ?

Other than that, I use poloniex & blockchain for online transfers.
I haven't use exodus and as I look for some desktop wallets. I'm going to shift now to electrum because of the time I'm using web wallets for storing my bitcoin. But as experts say before the chain segwit2x activation, it's better to store bitcoins offline. And thats why I'll use electrum.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:11:28 AM

Which one suits you the most?
In the starting I was using Bitcoin like things with the slow internet connection So I was facing the problem of the access Bitcoin wallet due to this problem I tried the Android app of the blockchain and found that it is much better then any other other wallet , but with these things I came across another wallet that was mysellium wallet, I found that nothing is like mysellium because it was operating at very slow net and easy to access at Android .
So after this , I only use only mysellium and imported my Bitcoin address of the blockchain in the mysellium wallet , where I can handle my every address easily without any big problem .
But after the better interenet connection I am using blockchain sometimes according to need to be anonymous .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Aeronrivas

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:38:18 AM

Coins.ph
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:44:41 AM

I'm using coinbase. the popular Coinbase that can be used on Android or iPhone aside from a web browser.
Store most digital assets in secure offline storage. The digital money stored on the Coinbase server is covered by an insurance policy. Full control over the secret key. Send and receive digital currencies that are instantly redeemed into local currency.

Okay I do use coinbase but I dont store much there.
Just looking at how much the transaction fees are makes me puke.
It is okay if the tx is fast but it also takes a day before it is confirmed.
Better just use offline storage and keep it all there.
Electrum got a nice application now for android users and it is user friendly. Most importantly there is privacy.
Your log in details are your seeds only. No need e-mail accounts or whatever for registration.
northstarh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:48:31 AM

I think electrum is the best wallet to use on your pc. Although other wallets carry similar features, its simplicity and friendliness has attracted me even more.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:54:41 AM

I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

Aside from coins.ph, there is also rebit.ph and paylance.ph. You may want to check them out also. The BTC price for buying in coins.ph is more expensive.I guess it is more cheap in rebit.ph. It is better if you check them out yourself.

Just informing you that there are some other wallets in the Philippines.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:26:01 AM

I am not using always a common wallet always , usually  the wallet at which I have full safety and surity of security is blockchain and I am using it for my main transaction in bulk amount .
This is because the official wallet of the Bitcoin and and available at about every platform to use with better performance .
But still for the small transaction I use xapo which is better for bulk trading also , where I can directly buy and sell of my Bitcoin .
The other wallet which is my best is Bitcoin core where the ease of access of our Bitcoin is a cool thing because we can easily import export our private key like the in blockchain.info and can easily handle every address .
And can also send to many address at single time .
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:24:24 AM

I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

Aside from coins.ph, there is also rebit.ph and paylance.ph. You may want to check them out also. The BTC price for buying in coins.ph is more expensive.I guess it is more cheap in rebit.ph. It is better if you check them out yourself.

I use this coins.ph too but now I'm not going to put all of my bitcoin in that wallet. Coins.ph lock your account if you have many bitcoin in your wallet, if you send big amount of bitcoin in other wallet or if you send bitcoin at gambling sites. I don't want this wallet but I'm still using it, to cash out my bitcoin.
Thanks to you Makka, now I know some sites that I can replace to coins.ph.
I'm using Coinbase or exchanger like poliniex or bittrex to trade altcoin and use this as wallet.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:27:28 AM

I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

I use this coins.ph too but now I'm not going to put all of my bitcoin in that wallet. Coins.ph lock your account if you have many bitcoin in your wallet, if you send big amount of bitcoin in other wallet or if you send bitcoin at gambling sites. I don't want this wallet but I'm still using it, to cash out my bitcoin.
Thanks to you Makka, now I know some sites that I can replace to coins.ph.
I'm using Coinbase or exchanger like poliniex or bittrex to trade altcoin and use this as wallet.
If you want a safe wallet then you can have desktop wallet like exodus which is also a good desktop wallet and they supported different coins too so it is multi-currency wallet, they support litecoin,bitcoin,ethereum and many more. They have a beautiful user interface which is very attractive to the users eyes and it is one of the user-friendly wallet that i used.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:17:26 AM

Here at Southeast Asia There is this popular wallet that most filipino bitcoiners user uses.. Its coins.ph You can easily widraw and cash-in. Example in cash-in is 7 eleven and if you want to cash-out  you can withdraw to  any security Bank nation wide without any ATM or debit card.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:28:06 AM

I have not yet decided on a real Bitcoin wallet, which you can use all the time. The fact is that there are other resources that provide the possibility of storing bitcoins, but they do not inspire confidence. I would be very grateful to the users of the forum who would advise a more or less reliable online wallet. The fact that he is offline does not suit me, because I do not use the system of worthy attention.
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 08:36:44 AM

for starter and for low amounts i use xapo back then its easy , transparent and no fees , then i switched to blockchain on may its a bit hard to use it and fees are mid - high , from now on im using coinomi mobile wallet my personal favorite , you can switch fee priority from low-default-and high recommended .. but if u want safest to store your btc better use hardware wallet like trezor

zarks123

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:43:34 AM

i use poloniex, so far no problem encounter, thumbs up
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:21:52 AM

I chose coinbase as my wallet address because it is one of the free bitcoin wallets that can be one of the best bitcoin wallet alternatives from the bitcoin list.
And coinbase can also be used as a place to sell and buy bitcoin
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:27:36 AM

There's a lot of wallets out there but here in my country, coins.ph suits me the most. It is easy to use, whenever I want to cash in, there is a 7-eleven for me. Or cash out, there is security bank who accept cardless withdrawal. And when I needed a load on my phone I can also transfer it into any sim card.
Shahin320

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:31:57 PM

coinbase wallet favourite for me becouse I think its safe and secure also transfer fee is not big.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

I used different wallet like coins.ph, coinbase , and blockchain . This 3 wallets is very safe o hacker want hack your account. I like to use my own country wallet it is coins.ph this wallet is very safe and easy to use and easy to cashout your bitcoin and also buying bitcoin. Also coinbase and blockchain is also safe but this 3 wallet the transaction fee is very high I think it less than 50k satoshi each transaction.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:56:31 PM

I'm using blockchain.info for years but I don't know if I'm going to start using some offline wallets because of rumors that will happen on August 1. There's a lot of people says that it's better to store bitcoin on offline wallets today.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

I use electrum and xapoo on my mobile phone, electrum because mostly people use it, and xapoo based on it high rate. Whatever wallets you have, just keep it safe . Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: