Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What wallets do you use?  (Read 53738 times)
mAzeforfree

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:55:37 PM

I've used 5-6 wallets already and the one I feel most comfortable using is definitely Electrum, The interface is direct and simple, conducting transactions is straightforward and with less unnecessary heavy graphics, plus, I don't need to download a 100 GB blockchain like Armory or Core.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

I use some wallet. I take advantage of every feature that wallet has.
I use online wallet like blockhain to support my mobile activity.
And I also use an offline wallet to give me a much better sense of security.
Every wallet is not perfect, so picking some is the best choice for me.
sakatomo

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

Downloading and actively using 3 Wallets:

* Blockchain.info, Despite being an online wallet, having the same security as an offline wallet and can recover the private keys through the secret phrase, The website operators has no access to my password or private keys as well.

* Multibit HD, The best looking UI and is easy to use, plus has allot of advanced options like Hardware wallets and re-syncing and deleting Tx's,

* Core, had it downloaded from around a year ago (and took weeks), using it as a storage for coins that I don't intend to use soon.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

I like BTC.com Wallet but hey I might be a bit bias.  Grin Cheesy

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
smsohag

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

I used to in coinbase online wallet. most of the people use it I think. I just create a blockchain wallet for btc but not used to in that.
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

My first experience was with Multibit HD , it was a disaster.One day even though i know that password it didn't let me open my wallet and i didn't write down the seed words so i spend hours learning how to open .aes wallet files and read your seed with password.When i learned my seed and typed it on the program it worked(or i tought it did).I waited like 4 hours but it didn't sync.So i just started using Electrum.I had a small amount in Multibit and sadly i can't take them.I wrote my seeds on breadwallet(an android wallet) and it did sync , show my balance etc. but i can't send it to my Electrum because of fees.

So lessons to learn:

1- Don't use Multibit HD

2- Don't forget that stupid seed and make at least 2 copies in unreachable places.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:58:13 PM

I used to in coinbase online wallet. most of the people use it I think. I just create a blockchain wallet for btc but not used to in that.

Blockchain for me is more fun to store bitcoins that are used every day. And to store bitcoin in large quantities i use mycelium wallet. Because i am very familiar with mycelium.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:02:58 PM

Blockchain for me is more fun to store bitcoins that are used every day. And to store bitcoin in large quantities i use mycelium wallet. Because i am very familiar with mycelium.
yes use coinbase wallet is good and low fee in coinbase wallet
usually i use coinbase. i use it just for btc not for altcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:31:41 PM

usually I use coinbase. I use it just for btc, not for altcoin
I will keep my bitcoins in blockchain wallet this is safe for a long time holding coins. And I too use coinbase wallet to trade some altcoins, and I will save my altcoins in coinbase. This wallet is very easy to do trading, and most of the people prefer this wallet. When I want to sell my bitcoins that I will use the local exchange. 
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

usually I use coinbase. I use it just for btc, not for altcoin
I will keep my bitcoins in blockchain wallet this is safe for a long time holding coins. And I too use coinbase wallet to trade some altcoins, and I will save my altcoins in coinbase. This wallet is very easy to do trading, and most of the people prefer this wallet. When I want to sell my bitcoins that I will use the local exchange. 
I have used multiple wallets for bitcoin but I  felt like "Blockchain" is the most secure wallet . I think most of you would be familiar with "Blockchain". It's seamless and very simple as well . It has 100 Million + transactions so far and I found the transactions is be fast enough as well. I would definitely recommend you this as it's reliable .
lateralus55

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:58:26 PM

What about hardware wallets? Could you recommend the best?
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:47:38 PM

I use a lot of wallets: coins.ph app, blockchain.info app , electrum. But 90% of my coins are now in Bittrex, Poloniex and cryptopia.co.nz. For security reasons never store your coins in one wallet. Never trade in just one trading trading account.
RastMan

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:53:37 PM

I use two wallets: Multibit classic 0.5.18 and Bitcoinwallet.com
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:19:15 PM

I use electrum as my main wallet. I've used it for a long time and even though I know only the basic knowledge on how to use it, so far I never get a serious problem while using it. In a very rare occasion I use blockchain wallet as well.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:24:46 PM

Currently I only use one wallet online, I save the bitcoin I have in blockchain. This wallet is trusted and also has a good level of security, there are 2Fa features that I can use. Until now I do not want to use another wallet, I already feel comfortable with blockchain.
Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:18:13 PM

Currently I only use one wallet online, I save the bitcoin I have in blockchain. This wallet is trusted and also has a good level of security, there are 2Fa features that I can use. Until now I do not want to use another wallet, I already feel comfortable with blockchain.
How do you feel comfortable with an online wallet? When I try to use one it feels like the wallet could go offline at anytime lol.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:34:31 PM

We all know that, that blockchain is one of the favorite wallets that exist now, after having a high level of security maybe almost all bitcoin users have a blockhain wallet.
I also from the first transaction using bitcoin blockchain is the only one wallet that I use to be able to transact
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:47:25 PM

I've used 5-6 wallets already and the one I feel most comfortable using is definitely Electrum, The interface is direct and simple, conducting transactions is straightforward and with less unnecessary heavy graphics, plus, I don't need to download a 100 GB blockchain like Armory or Core.

Yeah exactly. Don't put all your coins in just one wallet. Proper distribution is a good way of keeping coins. More safe and secured. You should be careful sometimes because its somehow confusing.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:46:30 AM

I only use web wallet, this is because I think the balance is still small and I was always active in trading so I always check balance. And I also activated 2FA so is very secure.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
AceDFury

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:24:40 AM

Which one suits you the most?
I use and an offline wallet or cold storage like paper wallets because i guarantee it is safe and no one can hack it. I just place it in a safe place like a vault or a box that only me can access.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: