Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What wallets do you use?  (Read 53738 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:32:18 PM

I'm using Electrum, Exodus and Xapo

ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:45:59 PM

I am using Electrum wallet for the past two years.Its very safe to save our bitcoins in it.A seed is generated when opening a new wallet which could be used to recover our account in case of system failure in future.We could set our transaction fee manually.But we should download it from official website Electrum.org and not from ant fake websites like electron cash.com.Otherwise,we would have to lose our bitcoins just like a guy who stored his bitcoins in wallet downloaded from that fake website electron cash.com.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:51:39 PM

I use Electrum portable. No installation required and lightweight. Put it on your USB stick and take it with you. But don't forget to set a secure password (I don't mean the private key, there is also a password to access your portable installation).

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:05:28 PM

Dark use of blockchain purse and coinbase
Along with that, I also store bitcoin and other types of assets on the floor such as bittrex, poloniex and crytopia.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

For long-term I use Trezor as I guess thats the safest for my savings. For regular daily usage mycelium is a good choice as it gives you independence of choosing the fee range and confirmation. Myetherwallet and WavesWallet is best for all the tokens.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:36:14 PM

I am using Electrum wallet for the past two years.Its very safe to save our bitcoins in it.A seed is generated when opening a new wallet which could be used to recover our account in case of system failure in future.We could set our transaction fee manually.But we should download it from official website Electrum.org and not from ant fake websites like electron cash.com.Otherwise,we would have to lose our bitcoins just like a guy who stored his bitcoins in wallet downloaded from that fake website electron cash.com.
I also chose electrum as a bitcoin wallet that has a high level of security. I just used electrum for 3 months, and I feel happy with the features and functions in the wallet electrum. Indeed at this time the problem is some people are wrong to use a wallet like electrum, they lose a lot of money from carelessness.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:07:05 AM

Previously, I used the purse blockchain.info. But then I was advised to use a cold storage purse. Such wallets are very reliable

I also used blockchain before but then I realised that this is one of the worst wallets. Especialy disappointing was that you can't control the fees, bad signature options and low security. Now I use Xapo and Mycelium and I'm satisfied with all features they offer and would recommend those to everyone.
I used to use blockchain wallets to store all my bitcoinks, but the new policies and innovations from blockchain actually make a loss to its users, I think including the increasingly ugly display, eliminating the facility to send to many addresses, as well as expensive transaction fees, etc

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:20:35 AM

ethwallet is what i used because of its security  Smiley
You may have just used MEW, you do not yet know how MEW is hacked. Very worried when everyone can see the contents of our wallet. Then create a fishing account. They lurk you to get the contents. very terrible.
Do not keep coins there over 0.5 BTC
This is just to be more careful.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Neo_Coin

Activity: 1204
Merit: 293

"Be Your Own Bank"

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:49:13 PM

I make trading, so I use online wallets. For security reason I divide my funds between 4/5 exchangers.
When I use local wallet with small amounts, I use JAXX for the simple and nice interface.
JAXX works with ShapeShift inside also, useful to exchange locally with crypto.

Wink Wink

- "Le decisioni giuste vengono dall'esperienza. L'esperienza viene dalle decisioni sbagliate".
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:59:14 PM

I use coins.ph wallet for payments of bills.to be comfortable in making transactions in coins.ph.no hassle in paying in the bayad center or any payment stores .
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

iam use electrum portable wallet
is good wallet complete feature include private key, without syncronize or syncronize very fast under 5 minute, so use is easy
bitcoin is available in so many assorted wallet that you can use, everyone can choose a wallet they want because all my wallet certainly has its advantages and disadvantages. If you're happy with other things then his electrum with me using blockchain I use bitcoin on. I use it because of the bitcoin safe, simple, and fun. You also can trade directly with anyone in the world. You can also use it from any device anywhere.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:03:46 PM

Which one suits you the most?

For me the best wallet for me is an app called Coins.ph because in this app it's not just about wallet. It also have different features like you can load up so that you can load it to your self and the best thing is that it has rebate of 5% in every transactions. And also you can use it in buying game cards in different games. You can also use it in different shops or stores.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:07:48 PM

Coinbase and wallet exchange are my favorite for storing btc. I have never experienced any obstacles. Losing btc and others.

I also use coinbase because I also find it very useful and I also didn't meet some unexpectable problems like money lost or issue of having other obstacles. And I also use blockchain although it has some negative feedback I always find it useful and very good in terms of transactions here.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:10:53 PM

Right now I am using a Blockchain.info wallet. My dream is to get a Ledger Blue hardware wallet. But before that I need to increase my Bitcoin holdings to at least BTC1.00 (Right now I am having around 1/20th of that target).
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

I used only coinbase.com
Captimiz

Activity: 130

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

I only use offline wallets, online ones just doesn't have the security I need unfortunately.

OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:21:29 PM

Coinbase and wallet exchange are my favorite for storing btc. I have never experienced any obstacles. Losing btc and others.

I also use coinbase because I also find it very useful and I also didn't meet some unexpectable problems like money lost or issue of having other obstacles. And I also use blockchain although it has some negative feedback I always find it useful and very good in terms of transactions here.
But if you want use Bitcoin in long time, maybe next 2-5 years, you need know use wallet can keep your private key, because it's will helps you many more when using Bitcoin. Not need worry about loss your Bitcoin when have HardFork or receive free money as Bitcoin Cash.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:29:05 PM

Which one suits you the most?
Actually, I prefer to use online wallet to keep my bitcoin safe and secure. Furthermore, using online wallet will also help you to transfer money easily and instantly. And you can use it to pay your bills and many more. However, I also use hardware wallet that you need to install to your computer.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:00:27 PM

I prefer using offline wallet than online wallets due to security reasons.  Online wallet is ok if you use it for spending and sending not good for holding it for longer time.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:43:25 AM

I use Coins.ph., it is a BTC and Peso wallet in one App exclusively made in the Philippines ( I think ), because it is having transactions that can be made to specific bills that you want to pay ( for example, electric bill). But still it has its limits. Not all are accepting it as payment. Fiat money is still the mode of payment in every transaction. Bitcoin provides and taught us a more convinient way of transactions which is very relevant in the modern days. Hopefully, Bitcoin may develop and extend further acceptance.
I heard that it is also a online wallet. So they say that you are not really holding your BTC..that is why I will use another wallet for safe keeping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: