Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support  (Read 90042 times)
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

We can only wait for the news whether or not it is October 15th
I hope it becomes a reality and the price of rivetz soar to the moon.

Come October 15 there will be another reason for not releasing the bounty. Professionalism should be displayed here. Does.this thread dont have any representative of rivetz watching? If there is then why we dont see any confirmation. We are not beggars guys.

Airdrop is better than this process. eBTC just recently made an airdrop and you just need to apply by giving them your ethereum address and in one day they released the coin. The total value that they gave is now worth $475. You can easily see the difference of professionalism. long term if rivetz will be something like this then it will fail for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:14:59 PM

Hello! my key was stolen from my wallet. please change the address to

0x74508b89E5d59C04b63b32Dc6A62700DaA027543

in the Rivets table

Twitter      541
Facebook   360

Thank you.
CuckedBySec

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:58:03 PM

What is the total marketcap on Rivetz? coinmarketcap is not updating it
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:51:16 PM

What is the total marketcap on Rivetz? coinmarketcap is not updating it

Wait after a week they are in the coinmarketcap database I think they are only listed last week so it would take a week more before coinmarketcap cache it, but price is good and still going up let's see after the bounty distribution if they still have the same stat.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:26:07 PM

just waiting for when the distribution of bounty so sabar.semoga in this week is distributed so that all feel happy for now many projects that delay payments do not know the reason what also has not entered the market. but good project is already in hitbtc.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:50:57 AM

The airdrop that I got from eBTC is now worth $1480 and its all free. They gave it as they have promised for not doing anything.

While this project ask us to do something for a long period and now they cant even commit the release of our payment. Poorly managed project and lacks professionalism. Rivetz wont succeed if this continues. They are just the typical ICO which get the money and then run and hide.

Dont even have the time to reply?? Keep it and hodl your tokens and dont create too many beggars asking for they payments.
rahitrokudaime09

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:48:44 AM

Hi sir, how are you doing for today? How is the development of the Rivetz Securitu Project now? What all goes well?
riyaz22

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:28:39 AM

Hi Bounty Manager,

I hope you read this thread posts.I just want a clarification about the slack/telegram bounty.

On this thread its 10% of total .75% bounty allocation and on other thread its 5% of total bounty allocation.If we count 5% then it comes out to be total bounty allocation equal to 95%.So I think it should be 10% as mentioned here.
Now I have checked the spread sheet and found that there is no mentioned about how much tokens comes out for this category and there is a total only 5127 token only.
It seems wrong calculation to me as I checked other bounties calculations too.For example Fcaebook & Twitter bounty is 30% equally divided,Means 15% each.Total token calculated are 25635 Rvt equally for both and its total is:

Facebook = 25635 (15%)
        Twitter =     25635 (15%)
Now First clarify if slack/telegram bounty is 10% of total bounty then how it comes out be only 5127. In my calculation it should be approx 17090.{ participant with 10 stakes get 147.32 Rvt and participants with 5 stakes get 73.66Rvt tokens}
And if we calculate 5% (which is wrong if total the whole bounty %) then too it comes out to be approx. 8545 {participant with 10 stakes get 73.66 Rvt and participants with 5 stakes get 36.83Rvt tokens}

Please correct me if this calculation is wrong as I think total allocation is .75% means approx 171000 Rvt for all bounties.

regards
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:15:07 AM

We still waiting tokens. Why the bounty manager so silence?
They didn't fix problem about my blog

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:36:05 AM

starting price was 0.28 USD now is 0.72 USD. So good
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:41:43 AM

Hi Bounty Manager,

I hope you read this thread posts.I just want a clarification about the slack/telegram bounty.

On this thread its 10% of total .75% bounty allocation and on other thread its 5% of total bounty allocation.If we count 5% then it comes out to be total bounty allocation equal to 95%.So I think it should be 10% as mentioned here.
Now I have checked the spread sheet and found that there is no mentioned about how much tokens comes out for this category and there is a total only 5127 token only.
It seems wrong calculation to me as I checked other bounties calculations too.For example Fcaebook & Twitter bounty is 30% equally divided,Means 15% each.Total token calculated are 25635 Rvt equally for both and its total is:

Facebook = 25635 (15%)
        Twitter =     25635 (15%)
Now First clarify if slack/telegram bounty is 10% of total bounty then how it comes out be only 5127. In my calculation it should be approx 17090.{ participant with 10 stakes get 147.32 Rvt and participants with 5 stakes get 73.66Rvt tokens}
And if we calculate 5% (which is wrong if total the whole bounty %) then too it comes out to be approx. 8545 {participant with 10 stakes get 73.66 Rvt and participants with 5 stakes get 36.83Rvt tokens}

Please correct me if this calculation is wrong as I think total allocation is .75% means approx 171000 Rvt for all bounties.

regards

Hello

Thanks for your post, your calculations are right. But we have amended Slack and telegram bounty.

It happened that in the start we close the slack and telegram bounty due to spam. That's why we lowered the bounties for slack and telegram to 3%.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
riyaz22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:46:28 PM

Hi Bounty Manager,

Facebook = 25635 (15%)
        Twitter =     25635 (15%)

regards

Hello

Thanks for your post, your calculations are right. But we have amended Slack and telegram bounty.

It happened that in the start we close the slack and telegram bounty due to spam. That's why we lowered the bounties for slack and telegram to 3%.
You are a good ranking BCT member & also an excellent bounty manager too,you better know the rules than me.But why this announcement is still missing.Its your duty at least to announce any change.Mr Jamal was managing this project first and because of some problem in his area he disappeared from the screen for some days.I joined Rivetz signature campaign for 3-4week and one day I checked the spreadsheet and found my name name in rejected list.I tried to contact Mr Jamal and maybe he was offline because of problem in his area.Reason for rejection was that I didn't put the number of my posts at that the time I joined signature campaign.Yes it was my mistake but I was new at that time.I changed my signature but my 3-4weeks got wasted and those too because of silly mistake.You people very strict in case of rules and you needs to be but what in case when you people make mistakes??? atleast then you needs to compensate those too.Rules are for everyone.So you needs to announce it that slack bounty is lowered or closed before the campaign ends.Still it is missing & by chance I checked spreadsheet & asked here.Anyway its only my views and I hope you should not kick me out from your final list because of it.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

Hi Bounty Manager,

Facebook = 25635 (15%)

regards

Hello

You are a good ranking BCT member & also an excellent bounty manager too,you better know the rules than me.But why this announcement is still missing.Its your duty at least to announce any change.Mr Jamal was managing this project first and because of some problem in his area he disappeared from the screen for some days.I joined Rivetz signature campaign for 3-4week and one day I checked the spreadsheet and found my name name in rejected list.I tried to contact Mr Jamal and maybe he was offline because of problem in his area.Reason for rejection was that I didn't put the number of my posts at that the time I joined signature campaign.Yes it was my mistake but I was new at that time.I changed my signature but my 3-4weeks got wasted and those too because of silly mistake.You people very strict in case of rules and you needs to be but what in case when you people make mistakes??? atleast then you needs to compensate those too.Rules are for everyone.So you needs to announce it that slack bounty is lowered or closed before the campaign ends.Still it is missing & by chance I checked spreadsheet & asked here.Anyway its only my views and I hope you should not kick me out from your final list because of it.

yeah? dude stop ranting here. you are the one who's not paying attention.
the telegram and slack campaign is closed a long time ago. And it is already announce also.

refer to this post

And look at the top of the spreadsheet. it says that the campaign was closed and no bounty is allocated to it.

Irfan and the Dev of rivetz is so good that they considered a small amount of rewards even it is closed.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:53:07 PM

What's taking so long? What is happening here?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:28:58 PM

Hi Bounty Manager,

Facebook = 25635 (15%)

regards

Hello

Hello

Slack and telegram bounties closed before i took over this campaign. And as far your problem is concrened, you should have post this problem here and ping me about the situation. So that i can look into the matter.

Here is the slack and telegram bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2045521.0

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:41:07 PM

So where is the bounty rewards?

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
riyaz22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

Hi Bounty Manager,

Facebook = 25635 (15%)

regards

Hello

yeah? dude stop ranting here. you are the one who's not paying attention.
the telegram and slack campaign is closed a long time ago. And it is already announce also.

refer to this post

And look at the top of the spreadsheet. it says that the campaign was closed and no bounty is allocated to it.

Irfan and the Dev of rivetz is so good that they considered a small amount of rewards even it is closed.

Yah you are right.It was my mistake that I haven't seen it.I apologies from Mr Irfan.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

What's taking so long? What is happening here?
they are about to distribute the tokens in coming october 15 but i am not sure if they are going to distribute it earlier than expected, the price now is increasing and hoping for more ups!
Dita_fitriyani

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:50:25 PM

thanks your sir, i'm received reward bounty . success to rivetz team
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:11:37 PM

thanks your sir, i'm received reward bounty . success to rivetz team

I received nothing. Is there anyone getting paid from rivetz team ? All bounty campaign participants will receive the bounty today ?
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: