Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace - Bounty Program  (Read 76347 times)
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:33:15 PM

Bitcointalk username: SaaM78
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011529284211
Friends : 4995

After Greetings ,,,
Is it possible to tell me why I have been placed on the list of rejected from the Facebook bounties Campaign,

knowing that it was written beside my name in the Spreadsheet  was accepted ??

Spreadsheet No. :  1628

I think there is a mistake that led to my rejection,

Please review my situation and thank you very much

You are accepted

Hello Sir I have change my ETH address with new address because my old ETH address hacked.
this is my new ETH address : 0x47ADda7187AE21b73039a8d4ffe500Af43a01E88
Thank you...
Now address change not possible 
Dear Jamal, it is heart breaking sometimes when it happens you lost and it is going to be a complete loss. Why is it a complete loss? You will send the tokens with the intention that it should get to the person as a reward. The reward will get to the person but he cannot access it. To me it is better you do not sent it at all.

Your effort sending is wasted. The effort of the person who had sweated but cannot access the token is frustrating. It is the case of the Devil and the deep blue sea. Neither seem good but you have to choose. My choice is do not send. Preferably donate to charity.

It is a painful experience.

Jamal I almost cry here infront of my desktop  Cry You might wanna consider this guy's request. Its going to be something that will discourage him - find your humanity.  Grin   

MainIbem, if Jamal just can't do it, you have more chance to earn back those you tokens you loss so cheer up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:55:11 PM

After Greetings ,,,
Is it possible to tell me why I have been placed on the list of rejected from the Facebook bounties Campaign,

knowing that it was written beside my name in the Spreadsheet  was accepted ??

Spreadsheet No. :  1628

You are accepted

Hello Sir I have change my ETH address with new address because my old ETH address hacked.
Thank you...
Dear Jamal, it is heart breaking sometimes when it happens you lost and it is going to be a complete loss. Why is it a complete loss? You will send the tokens with the intention that it should get to the person as a reward. The reward will get to the person but he cannot access it. To me it is better you do not sent it at all.

Your effort sending is wasted. The effort of the person who had sweated but cannot access the token is frustrating. It is the case of the Devil and the deep blue sea. Neither seem good but you have to choose. My choice is do not send. Preferably donate to charity.

Jamal I almost cry here infront of my desktop  Cry You might wanna consider this guy's request. Its going to be something that will discourage him - find your humanity.  Grin   

MainIbem, if Jamal just can't do it, you have more chance to earn back those you tokens you loss so cheer up.

changing address is not allowed from day one. but I've been changing all address change requests who gave me a valid reason and Iv'e done this since the last minute till everything was in my control. but now it is not in my control. I am sorry for all loses...

one more thing is people have to careful a little. it is impossible to hack your wallet if you don't want to get hacked.. I've been warning everyone about phishing and hacking attempts but some people just never want to learn and understand,  if a person's wallet is hacked mean it is 99% his own fault and he  technically doesn't deserve any mercy.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
luv2709

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:44:58 PM

Hey Manager
Can you please update my address in telegram & slack bounty bcos its my BTC wallet Address so how can you transfer STU in BTC Wallet.

spreadsheets no : 1144
my eth address: 0x2a3B2C39AE3958B875033349fd573eD14886C2Ee

Thanks

Just read above posts, the bounty manager said it was too late since the final distribution will be done soon. Maybe you can check your old wallet if you still have the key.

My Wallet Address ok and no problem but see my post i want to know that how can transfer STU in BTC Wallet.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

If the remaining tokens are being held for at least 1 year, what will happen with them after 1 year? A longtime investor wouldn’t invest in Bitjob after hearing that because maybe the price will drop after the first year?
That's possible because many bounty hunter probably will sell their bounty payment after its distributed and I think investor like to holding tho, because this is was an ICO
the bounty hunter that dumps should be left alone, this situation will always be. The project should always think on this and most importantly the fraction always is small, sometimes even less than 1%. the dump of less than 1% should not cause that big damage, and should not continue to be an excuse. Project without bounties dumps also.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:17:38 PM

After Greetings ,,,

knowing that it was written beside my name in the Spreadsheet  was accepted ??

Spreadsheet No. :  1628

You are accepted

Thank you...

Jamal I almost cry here infront of my desktop  Cry You might wanna consider this guy's request. Its going to be something that will discourage him - find your humanity.  Grin  

changing address is not allowed from day one. but I've been changing all address change requests who gave me a valid reason and Iv'e done this since the last minute till everything was in my control. but now it is not in my control. I am sorry for all loses...

one more thing is people have to careful a little. it is impossible to hack your wallet if you don't want to get hacked.. I've been warning everyone about phishing and hacking attempts but some people just never want to learn and understand,  if a person's wallet is hacked mean it is 99% his own fault and he  technically doesn't deserve any mercy.

lol Thats just it MainIbem, he isn't in control this time. Maybe its just so stupid of you clicking phishing links. Its all easy to learn why you login to some link when you can just download the MEW and access the index.html by dragging it to a browser. Keep that in mind.
EvgPerevozchikov

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:39:13 PM

Hello.Guys, tell me on the bounty of the company has already started distributing tokens?Thank you))
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:03:51 PM

Hello.Guys, tell me on the bounty of the company has already started distributing tokens?Thank you))
they are still not starting the distributions , all of the participants here should be wait and wait for the bright exchanger like bittrex or poliniex . the stu tokens is in the list of hitbtc which is good also. well they will distributed it expectedly this week or next .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:59:35 AM

Thank you JAMAL again for your very hard work in managing this campaign, looking forward to receiving my tokens in the near future. Hope you and your family and all our bounty hunter friends have a great weekend ahead.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:49:36 AM

they are still not starting the distributions , all of the participants here should be wait and wait for the bright exchanger like bittrex or poliniex . the stu tokens is in the list of hitbtc which is good also. well they will distributed it expectedly this week or next .

It have many weeks to wait for this, We know it will not a long weeks to distribute the tokens.
And have a good manger knows when the time for the distribution.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:56:12 AM

Wearing a signature campaign means some responsibilities. First you have to understand what product or program or campaign you are promoting. If it is ICO, what is the opening and closing date? Whether there is any pre-sale or not. How long you have to wear the signature code? How much will you get paid ? If you just put the code and do not do anything else, it means nothing. Your campaign will not get enough exposure and ultimately you will get least reward.
Besides if you gain some shares and tends to dump early, keep it in mind that IOTA took years to be popular. So, hold your coins. And research first. Remember, Time is Money
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:34:32 PM

After Greetings ,,,

knowing that it was written beside my name in the Spreadsheet  was accepted ??

Spreadsheet No. :  1628

You are accepted

Thank you...

Jamal I almost cry here infront of my desktop  Cry You might wanna consider this guy's request. Its going to be something that will discourage him - find your humanity.  Grin  

one more thing is people have to careful a little. it is impossible to hack your wallet if you don't want to get hacked.. I've been warning everyone about phishing and hacking attempts but some people just never want to learn and understand,  if a person's wallet is hacked mean it is 99% his own fault and he  technically doesn't deserve any mercy.

lol Thats just it MainIbem, he isn't in control this time. Maybe its just so stupid of you clicking phishing links. Its all easy to learn why you login to some link when you can just download the MEW and access the index.html by dragging it to a browser. Keep that in mind.
I am overwhelmed by the compassion of all of you.

I do appreciate the love and encouragement. But to note, I had applied for this change of wallet from August 24th. I was not hacked rather I lost the key. Infact, I forgot were I saved the key. I have searched everywhere I could to no avail.  I was just empathizing with the other guy begging for a change of address.

Thanks for your show of love. I have learnt a lesson though bitter.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:08:04 PM

I am sorry for this question, but when will we see our tokens in our wallets? I hope it will happened in a few days, because prize can go down.
the campaign manager has done is job for updating the spreadsheet with bitjob tokens, so the distribution will happen very soon.
That is a good news for me since I am waiting to buy some cheap STU from the panic bounty hunters. Let us buy cheap coins soon.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████