Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - The next THE BILLION COIN  (Read 2604 times)
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:30:58 AM

Seems like these guys know what they're doing. Only concern is that they sold 1000 tokens (i.e. shares to 1000 offices spaces) when they currently only have one office. Practically, I'm curious to see how they would handle it if all the token owners showed up at the same place to do work.

Even reached out to the Primalbase team to discuss and they didn't do a good job answering my questions.

We will know what happens when the token owners starts showing up, but for now we will just have to wait for the rest of their updates. I'm pretty sure, those who got their tokens are just waiting for the price to increase and sell them afterwards.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IGFU

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:35:20 AM

really  that    so  interesting

gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:26:43 AM

Really it has potential to be 1 billion coin but if it achieves to be a good company in its market.
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:35:22 PM

I just found this thread and had to smile a bit at the thought of Primal Base Token being a billion dollar coin. I assume that means a billion dollar market cap. For that to happen each coin would need to be worth about $800,000. That might be a little optimistic. Maybe a 100 million market cap might be a more realistic goal for the long term. Even that would be a bit of a stretch. But with some growth and innovative execution on the part of the team, it just might be possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

Some say it's overpriced?

Share your thoughts.
I was always suspicious of that coin, the project does not need a blockchain, for a service that is only renting space or something, maybe you can get some earnings since it is stated the price for the coin was low, but to be honest I don’t see how this coin could become a coin with more than a billion dollars in market cap, maybe I’m wrong but that is what I think
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:32:49 AM

Some say it's overpriced?

Share your thoughts.
I was always suspicious of that coin, the project does not need a blockchain, for a service that is only renting space or something, maybe you can get some earnings since it is stated the price for the coin was low, but to be honest I don’t see how this coin could become a coin with more than a billion dollars in market cap, maybe I’m wrong but that is what I think
I don't think you are wrong.  It is putting real estate with no added benefit imo.  Its like for the sake of throwing it on the blockchain because it is there, similar to Guppy/Matchpool.  But hey the ico money was still hot when they did it. 

Both will fail. 
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:00:30 AM

Seems like these guys know what they're doing. Only concern is that they sold 1000 tokens (i.e. shares to 1000 offices spaces) when they currently only have one office. Practically, I'm curious to see how they would handle it if all the token owners showed up at the same place to do work.

Even reached out to the Primalbase team to discuss and they didn't do a good job answering my questions.

We will know what happens when the token owners starts showing up, but for now we will just have to wait for the rest of their updates. I'm pretty sure, those who got their tokens are just waiting for the price to increase and sell them afterwards.
Just a normal thing on investing on a certain coin but telling this coin would be the next billion dollar merketcap coin then i cant say soo. Its possible but yet would takes time depending on the demand of this coin. Probably those coin holders do really wait for the right time to sell off their coin for profits. Ive seen the ICO progress on this coin and its awesome compared on other projects, it easily sold out on a short period of time.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:17:29 AM

Just a normal thing on investing on a certain coin but telling this coin would be the next billion dollar merketcap coin then i cant say soo. Its possible but yet would takes time depending on the demand of this coin. Probably those coin holders do really wait for the right time to sell off their coin for profits. Ive seen the ICO progress on this coin and its awesome compared on other projects, it easily sold out on a short period of time.
Exactly, we can't assump that it will be a biilion dollar market in the first place ut is meant to use as a token to have an access to their office spaces. The price would depend to the quality and the real usage after establishing the spaces. It is possible if Primalbase creates more features not only focusing on this.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:19:55 AM

It would happen only if their's token would be divided in more tokens. ATM it's unlikely to be $1 bln. token.
danielj314

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:04:11 AM

It would happen only if their's token would be divided in more tokens. ATM it's unlikely to be $1 bln. token.

Well PBT is already divisible up to four digits. I would be surprised if they intend to divide it further.

I do think a billion dollars is beyond what this project seeks to accomplish. But you never know. I'm eager to see what kind of a plan and vision they have yet to reveal. Will be fun to watch.

maxNIMFA

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:18:01 AM

Well PBT is already divisible up to four digits. I would be surprised if they intend to divide it further.

I do think a billion dollars is beyond what this project seeks to accomplish. But you never know. I'm eager to see what kind of a plan and vision they have yet to reveal. Will be fun to watch.

You're right about necessity of having plan and vision. Let's watch Pillar and we'll see do they have both.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:10:49 AM

They sold out in oneday at 40% discount their website and white paper clearly says their vision also its holding less coin / token so there is chance of getting huge growth in near future.
TikoCrypto

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:54:43 PM

At the moment it only can be traded on DEX. Anyone knows if other exchanges are planning to list it ?
It also would be great if you could find it on coinmarketcap.com

danielj314

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:30:26 PM

At the moment it only can be traded on DEX. Anyone knows if other exchanges are planning to list it ?
It also would be great if you could find it on coinmarketcap.com

They have promised that after the distribution is fully complete at the end of this month that other exchanges will be announced. It has been submitted to coinmarketcap already so we should see that soon.

Also, they promised a very special announcement on the 1st of August. The future looks very bright.

roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:15:49 PM

Primalbase Token (PBT.CRY) seems to be today's best pick! https://goo.gl/XfZjZL

MoonIsBlue

Merit: 111

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:55:26 PM

So what does your robot exactly base this on? Cause if it could predict these things before the price significantly rises then it would be quite amazing but it seems its more of a tool to try to asses if a trend will continue and I personally wouldn't really trust it, there's no real explenation. It's just saying the price rose, then it rose some more, the robot expects it to rise even more so buy it. What if some whale decides to finally unload his bags, I can imagine some people are bagholding this, I don't really see any upside to this robot, instead I would just scout for projects myself and invest in the ones  that I think are valueable and hold them for future purposes.

roboadvisorcoin

Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:21:39 PM

So what does your robot exactly base this on? Cause if it could predict these things before the price significantly rises then it would be quite amazing but it seems its more of a tool to try to asses if a trend will continue and I personally wouldn't really trust it, there's no real explenation. It's just saying the price rose, then it rose some more, the robot expects it to rise even more so buy it. What if some whale decides to finally unload his bags, I can imagine some people are bagholding this, I don't really see any upside to this robot, instead I would just scout for projects myself and invest in the ones  that I think are valueable and hold them for future purposes.

The forecasts are based on our AI algorithms. The algorithm is based on a neural network which elaborates time series. The forecasts are reliable, as you can see in our news section, where we provided both, information about the most promising cryptocurrencies and examples of successful forecasts.

There are always people that prefer to scout project on their own. On the other hand, there are also people that may need some advice, or for lack of time or because they do not have the financial acumen.
Furthermore, most of the time, users do not get the financial advice they need but rather the advice their advisor thinks they need, based on i) a desire not to deviate too far from conventional wisdom and ii) a desire to maximize the potential to sell products to them. This conflicted situation arises so often that an intelligent user can never really know which human generated advice they can really trust.With our project all the financial advice received is neutral and not influenced by human biases and beliefs.

The more, we aim to provide a number of educational services aimed at improving the financial acumen of its users, through the use of fun and competitive applications.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: