Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:20:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paper wallet  (Read 334 times)
thatstrangeguy (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:54:43 PM

So paper wallets for alt coins seem to be hard to find, if you know of some, it would be appreciated to share. But for sake of straight forward, trying to use https://walletgenerator.net/
once i put my computer offline and try to make a paper wallet, it doesn't let me encrypt or switch types or generate a new one. Any solutions ?
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

I don't kbow this web site, but remember most of the coins don't have reliable paper wallets. So be careful for the wallet sites you will use.
satoshforever

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:32:57 PM

So paper wallets for alt coins seem to be hard to find, if you know of some, it would be appreciated to share. But for sake of straight forward, trying to use https://walletgenerator.net/
once i put my computer offline and try to make a paper wallet, it doesn't let me encrypt or switch types or generate a new one. Any solutions ?
Which currencies are you planning on holding? How much are you planning to buy?
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:08:02 PM

It depends on the currency, for ethereum you can easily use myetherwallet to generate a pdf. It will work with both ethereum and any ERC20 token. For other coins it could be coin specific as to how they generate their paper wallets.
zeroth

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:23:07 PM

I've been using WalletGenerator.net offline successfully. You may have to refresh the page or try a different browser. I've always used Chromium. I've had problems with FireFox...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: