Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GET ANY BURGER OR SANDWICH FREE AT MCDONALDS - ONLY $1 EACH!  (Read 5300 times)
PokemonGoArena

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

Your rocketr feedback seems fake, if you think you legit provide vouch copy to members and get some real feedback

Reference:

head.arrow

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 11:59:42 AM

does this work in europe?

BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:02:40 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 09:21:52 PM by BitcSeo

Newbie on bitcointalk and no feedback on rocketr, My suggestion is to offer some vouch codes to some members here.
Alright I have just sent you a vouch via message and will give out 2 more vouches to any high ranking members who agree to leave reviews.
Thanks
I would be willing to take a vouch copy and write a review here for you. Send me a pm with the details.

@windpower, the normal strategy (indirect way of browsing this forum in search of newly listed thread most especially by newbies, post comment like, you know your are a newbies, you need someone to vouch for your product's or service blah blah..) log-off & login from a different account to send request of vouch via public msg board or through pm.

We the older member's already know this strategy and how to prevent third-party from stealing our idea's when selling digit-p on this forum Shocked Shocked

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BenevolentOmniscient (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:15:42 PM

I am now out of these but have a $30 dunkin egift card im trying to trade for $15 btc on paxful now...
https://paxful.com/offer/Gxw1KLZdGeW
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: