Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:01:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading exchanges allows Fiat currency to buy coins  (Read 571 times)
Evariste (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:36:57 PM

Hello, I have using Poloniex for several months but the fact that you cannot use Fiat currency to buy coins is very difficult to cover when there is a crash.
What trading exchanges are there?
Thanks.
Evariste.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7116

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

Why don't you trade your coins for USDT when you want to leave a coin during a crash? It has the same price of the dollar and can easily be exchanged for BTC / ETH when you want.

For the "real" USD, Bitfinex allow you to deposit Dollars via SWIFT (bank wire transfer) into your account.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Evariste (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:27:47 PM

Hi TryNinja, thanks for your feedback. I don't change it for USTD because the conversion rate isn't good. For example: the price of BTC on coinmarket is 2.5k USD and on Poloniex USTD you have to sell it on 2.4K or less.
I will take a look to Bitfinex. How about Kraken?

I find it very difficult to cover myself. For example: the limit to take out on Poloniex is 25K (but in BTC) and in coinbase they only allow to change 9K. I hold much more than that and every time I see a crash coming cannot do anything about that and see my portfolio going down 25% which is a lot.

How people is doing to cover themselves? (of course I'm talking about people who have a portfolio over 200K, it is easy to get out below 10K).

Thanks in advance.
Evariste
ccoinca

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:47:26 AM

For the "real" USD, Bitfinex allow you to deposit Dollars via SWIFT (bank wire transfer) into your account.

Last time I checked Bitfinex is NOT receiving USD deposits.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:28:07 AM

There are many sites which allow to buy bitcoin using fiat currency or usd Bitfinex and Kraken and cex  this three are best and trusted site where you can buy Bitcoin through fiat currency. also coinbase,xapo and bitbargain and many more
Also you can buy bitcoin through Paypal (usd) and exchange on other sites .
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:39:53 AM

Almost 70% of exchanges allow you, otherwise how'd every body buy Bitcoins? since mining is not so much easy as it was last year unfortunately people will need to buy using fiat as difficulty in mining increases, we just need to wait for the time where we could only rely on Bitcoin as the main currency, meaning it will replace fiat. hopefully or you could do something else instead, mine alts and convert them to BTC, oh damn I just figured why so many alts exist. lol

🖤😏
Evariste (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:40:05 PM

Thanks for your feedback. My problem is not where to buy BTC but in which platform to sell it without leaving the platform and transforming the BTC to euro or USD. This is useful when you know there will be a crash like happened last week.  For example: in poloniex you cannot do this  (USDT is not really USD and the conversion rate is quite low on polo).
Hope it is clear.
Which one use Fiat Bitfinex or Bittrex?
thanks
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:27:59 AM

Thanks for your feedback. My problem is not where to buy BTC but in which platform to sell it without leaving the platform and transforming the BTC to euro or USD. This is useful when you know there will be a crash like happened last week.  For example: in poloniex you cannot do this  (USDT is not really USD and the conversion rate is quite low on polo).
Hope it is clear.
thanks

if use euro you can trade in kraken, in there if use eruo can deposit use fiat money, use SEPA bank, or transfer wire
and in there support much altcoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:49:53 AM

Hello, I have using Poloniex for several months but the fact that you cannot use Fiat currency to buy coins is very difficult to cover when there is a crash.
What trading exchanges are there?
Thanks.
Evariste.

There are a lot of platforms that enable you to do this.

What I would recommend is to trade P2P, establish links between some sellers on localbitcoins and whatnot, so that you can get better rates than you can get elsewhere. Obviously, it is the most convenient method and the quickest, though you'd be still looking at higher rates than actual exchanges.

For exachnegs, i'd recommend bitstamp, kraken, or BTC-e depending on where you live. But if you use LBC then there is no country restriction, another plus.

Hope it is clear.
thanks

Ah, i see. Then you probably don't need localbitcoins, use Bitfinex, Kraken, or all of the above. For USDT, if you get verified then technically you can withdraw to your bank account, directly. Therefore thereotically 1 USDT is always 1 USD.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: