Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ▀▄▀▄▀ BITBAR on BTER now LIVE ▀▄▀▄▀ ★★  (Read 8970 times)
durnkenWiz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:08:13 PM

woulndt the network just collapse when there's no incentive left for miners? why would ppl mine btb with no reward and no transactions to get fees from?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:08:25 PM

I just want people to really think about the future for a second before you sell your BTB. BitBar was designed to be as RARE as a physical GOLD BAR. BTB is a BAR of thousands of digital coins. Its not just a way of thinking. To mine 1 BTB could take a year . So there-for the price of a BTB could reflect a years worth of mining and payment. This is what you need to look at when you think about BitBar. i should not be telling you this. i should be buying up all you selling your BTB for nothing but i know that it is never good for one person to hold the sway of one commodity. I want us all to be well off with our digital investments. PLease think of the facts before selling your BTB .

Dude stop pumpin your BS scamcoin already, if its so under-priced STFU and buy up the whole market.

no worries buddy dont buy BTB dont sell BTB go back to the alt-coin section and get back to mining thousands of worthless coins. My advise is for the people holding BTB . not for people who lacked vision not to get involved in BTB. So go seek life elsewhere

The only alt-coin is PPCoin - made a thread about this over a month ago as these ridiculous clonecoins started popping up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167848.0

I lol'd at this.

Yea? Which part specifically was so funny?

I lol'd at this too. Obviously cannot read correctly.
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:09:51 PM

The problem right now is that the BTB link on Bter is not public so mostly users that have BTB know about it and a very small amount of new users get to know about it. That's why there is more selling than buying going on. Personally i've never been a fan of alt-coins and only own BTC and LTC right now. But for BTB i see a future since it's a technologically advanced coin and not just another litecoin copy. I really like the thinking the devs have been doing with this. But time will show, let the free market decide it's value just like it does with BTC.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:10:08 PM

I just want people to really think about the future for a second before you sell your BTB. BitBar was designed to be as RARE as a physical GOLD BAR. BTB is a BAR of thousands of digital coins. Its not just a way of thinking. To mine 1 BTB could take a year . So there-for the price of a BTB could reflect a years worth of mining and payment. This is what you need to look at when you think about BitBar. i should not be telling you this. i should be buying up all you selling your BTB for nothing but i know that it is never good for one person to hold the sway of one commodity. I want us all to be well off with our digital investments. PLease think of the facts before selling your BTB .

Dude stop pumpin your BS scamcoin already, if its so under-priced STFU and buy up the whole market.

no worries buddy dont buy BTB dont sell BTB go back to the alt-coin section and get back to mining thousands of worthless coins. My advise is for the people holding BTB . not for people who lacked vision not to get involved in BTB. So go seek life elsewhere

The only alt-coin is PPCoin - made a thread about this over a month ago as these ridiculous clonecoins started popping up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167848.0

I lol'd at this.

You know all that LOL'ing and I was started to think you might be high on something, but then I see feathercoin in your profile and thought, well no you cant buy jack with that.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:10:26 PM

woulndt the network just collapse when there's no incentive left for miners? why would ppl mine btb with no reward and no transactions to get fees from?

That's the beauty of PPC based coins, as miners reach saturation point, and start leaving, rewards start coming back, so the network is nearly always at the optimum mining/price equilibrium. Just take a look at history of PPC mining and you'll get the idea.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:11:43 PM

I think we all need to stop this, market will make a price, EOD!

Also premined or not, its not like 5% is premined or the maker will dump it now, also early adopters always get the big premium, so what like the life is fair???

I got 700 YAC in 3h and now nothing thats almost 1BTC for notning, so is it my fault or?

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:12:16 PM

I'm loading my BTER account right now, can't afford the whole market...but I'll grab as much as I can right now...have you tried mining this?  I got about .25 in two days and I started day 2...it's getting harder already.

Just bid over 0.5 and you'll be at the top of the list, no point paying over the odds unless you're desperate to buy up the market at any cost.
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:12:44 PM

The word "bars" is purely a marketing tactic. Just because there is less of it in comparison to BTC doesn't automatically make it more valuable. It just means it's less likely to be able to be impacted by pump and dumps and therefore be reasonably stable in it's price fluctuations

The sell prices are already coming down and there is now only a 0.07 variance so we're no doubt getting to the real initial market value now.

I've nothing against BitBar, hell I made 1.6 BTC by selling my mined coins (sorry I meant bars) some 24 hours after the release. Will you ever see 7 BTC : 1 BTB? Maybe, but it's too early tell and even if you do it's not likely to be any time soon.

Its not just a marketing ploy . in the digital world it is just as hard to mine a Bitbar as it is to mine a real world Gold Bar. It was only the logical evolution to crypto-currency .Not to mention BitBar has discouraged the creation of clone alt-coins to further saturate the crypto market

Yea, it's so hard to mine that 850 bitbars were mined in the first 30 minutes by around 3 people alone.

LOL

CrapBar: http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/BitBar?count=2016&hi=2015

No kidding. Scam all the way to the bank for a few assholes, useless shitcoin scam for the rest.
Brushan

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:17:59 PM

Also premined or not, its not like 5% is premined or the maker will dump it now, also early adopters always get the big premium, so what like the life is fair???

I got 700 YAC in 3h and now nothing thats almost 1BTC for notning, so is it my fault or?

Guys, I love Bitcoin but people tend to forget that the early adopters hold about 50% of it. I've heard alot of talk about how they fought to make it popular and that's true for some of them. But most of them just sat on their asses and let their computer mine a few years ago. Now they're millionaires and everyday we see how some of them manipulate the market on MtGox. With that said i still love Bitcoin, but if you're someone that doesn't want to get involved with something where the early adopters are hugely rewarded i don't understand what you're doing on a Bitcoin forum.
Petr1fied

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:23:01 PM

lol, Someone trying to rig the prices the other way now by initiating buy/sell orders in the 0.8 range to make it appear that it is the going rate. Are you buying from yourself Trucoin?  Wink
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:23:56 PM

Volume is increasing, when I last looked it was in the 40s.
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:27:37 PM

I lol'd at this.

You know all that LOL'ing and I was started to think you might be high on something, but then I see feathercoin in your profile and thought, well no you cant buy jack with that.

Complain, whine and troll. Go ahead. If you think I cannot buy anything with FeatherCoin, you're wrong. Hmmm, lets see, if i traded it for BitCoins right now on BTC-e, that comes out to about xxx BitCoins. If you cannot tell the difference between your post and a version of your post with bolded parts, you are the one that is high. So, let me tell you now since you cannot read and tell the difference.

"The only alt-coin is PPCoin" <---- I guess you were late and missed out on buying LTC then.  Grin
TruCoin

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:28:07 PM

lol, Someone trying to rig the prices the other way now by initiating buy/sell orders in the 0.8 range to make it appear that it is the going rate. Are you buying from yourself Trucoin?  Wink

i wont even consider selling my BTB for at least 5-12 months. if the price is going to reach were i think its going to go .people are going to hate them-selves for selling there BITBARS for peanuts. in The past it took a couple thousand BTC to make you a titan of cypto-currency . I feel in the near future  a couple   BTB will have the same effect NOTE: 2 BTB to make you financially well off

bootlace

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:29:49 PM

Guys, I love Bitcoin but people tend to forget that the early adopters hold about 50% of it. I've heard alot of talk about how they fought to make it popular and that's true for some of them. But most of them just sat on their asses and let their computer mine a few years ago. Now they're millionaires and everyday we see how some of them manipulate the market on MtGox. With that said i still love Bitcoin, but if you're someone that doesn't want to get involved with something where the early adopters are hugely rewarded i don't understand what you're doing on a Bitcoin forum.

Yea because mining for years when no one knew wtf a cryptocurrency was is exactly the same as mining a clonecoin for a day, that has no benefit whatsoever other than enriching the few people in on the scheme.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
GSnak

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:32:34 PM

How dumb do you have to be to think that a random altcoin should be valued in some direct comparison to BTC just because it's difficult to mine? Seriously people, use your brain.

The scarcity will keep the price high. NVC is worth nothing, yet in spite of this it's priced higher than LTC simply because there isn't as much supply. People who like to diversify will want some to keep on hand as insurance or to dump during rallies.

Does anybody know the profitability compared to other coins? I've been mining these things for a few hours now and I have no idea if it's worth the time xD Thanks!

Pretty sure at this point given the number of people who inexplicably just jumped on BTB, the best way to mine for it is to mine for LTC> Trade for BTC> Trade for BTB.

bootlace

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:33:23 PM

I lol'd at this.

Complain, whine and troll. Go ahead. If you think I cannot buy anything with FeatherCoin, you're wrong. Hmmm, lets see, if i traded it for BitCoins right now on BTC-e, that comes out to about xxx BitCoins. If you cannot tell the difference between your post and a version of your post with bolded parts, you are the one that is high. So, let me tell you now since you cannot read and tell the difference.

"The only alt-coin is PPCoin" <---- I guess you were late and missed out on buying LTC then.  Grin

Well obviously you didn't read the thread and are uneducated about my stance. I don't consider LTC an ALTERNATIVE coin because in the unlikely case where something dramatic might kill Bitcoin like some error in the code, and hence an alternative would need to step up, Litecoin would not be fit to operate either because its based on exactly the same code.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:36:11 PM

How dumb do you have to be to think that a random altcoin should be valued in some direct comparison to BTC just because it's difficult to mine? Seriously people, use your brain.

The scarcity will keep the price high. NVC is worth nothing, yet in spite of this it's priced higher than LTC simply because there isn't as much supply. People who like to diversify will want some to keep on hand as insurance or to dump during rallies.

Yeah. Mincoin is similar in that regard too. And has a lot of haters. Seems like mincoin, nvc and bitbar have more in common than just scarce supply.

Petr1fied

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:39:07 PM

Does anyone else find themselves singing Don't Stop Believin' whenever Trucoin posts or is it just me?

ssshhh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:40:38 PM

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
sterob

Activity: 175

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:45:28 PM

Yea because mining for years when no one knew wtf a cryptocurrency was is exactly the same as mining a clonecoin for a day, that has no benefit whatsoever other than enriching the few people in on the scheme.
People already know wtf crypto is since 2 years ago so get your fact right. And your argument seem like you are butthurt because someone mined before you a day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: