Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [wts] Aion - EU - account  (Read 1206 times)
teston25 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:08:33 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 05:24:07 PM by teston25

Selling my aion account, here the general detail of this, more details could be send by pm to trusted member:

- Veteran more than level 40 (cap is 40)
- More than 80 millions kinah in bank
- Few chars, most of them are level 60
- Few millions worth of consumable on all char (80mil at least), enchant stone L110 etc, lot of pot, scroll, candy and more
- End game gear on some char, not all, more information aviable if you're interested
- Lot of coins bought from the shop, so low risk to get banned (over 300 euros in 2 years)
- Over 250-1millions of AP on all char aviable
- 5-30k of arena insignia aviable
- Lot of medals aviable
- Few godstones aviable in the wharehouse, paralyze etc

Account is quit old, never had issue, boting or any illegal activity in the past, i'm willing to send the account details to the buyer first or via escrow (by trusted member).

For more details, i could pm you more information about the gear and the account in general.

Price droped to 0.70 btc

For the buyer, i'll change the email adress from one your choice, giving you the password + PIN, none risk than i could get my hand back on it and i'll do this before the found be send, but for trusted member only, if you're new we could use an escrow, via an trusted member on the forum i guess.

Regards.
teston25 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 05:24:21 PM

updated and price reduced.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: