Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoHodlings - Customizable Altcoin Portfolio Tracker In Google Sheets  (Read 456 times)
CryptoHodlings (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:38:37 AM

Hey guys,

I made a little Altcoin portfolio tracker in Google Sheets and I thought others might find it useful (Got a positive response over at 4chan's /biz/  Grin )

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NKJTm6YVTk_IkNNHosrPqQPfKdfBDjMcMskPpIlPdFs/edit?usp=sharing
Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/f7Pj0RD.jpg

I upgraded the spreadsheet based on suggestions/comments, so feel free to use this for your own purposes.

I've included instructions on how to customize this sheet for your own use toward the bottom of the spreadsheet (below the graphs).

Features:

1. Gets the prices from coinmarketcap API automatically every 5 minutes
2. Every time the sheet updates (every 5 mins), I save the previous price and date in the spreadsheet
3. It continuously generates a graph of net cryptocurrency worth over time
4. Shows holdings in EURO & USD
5. Tracks 24 Hour Volume of cryptos and saves the data to generate graphs. These graphs make it easier to spot P&Ds for each coin
6. Shows breakdown of coin holdings as percentages and generates a graph
7. Shows graph of individual holdings over time

Other suggestions always welcome

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:43:07 AM

That's a really impressive and complex google sheet. I just use cryptocompare for now as I am not that clever to use the Google sheets so effectively. I will ask my Husband though to check it out and maybe make me one like this. Hope you grow some really big bags!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CryptoHodlings (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:13:29 PM

That's a really impressive and complex google sheet. I just use cryptocompare for now as I am not that clever to use the Google sheets so effectively. I will ask my Husband though to check it out and maybe make me one like this. Hope you grow some really big bags!

No problem and thank you! I'll be working on other features but haven't decided on a solid direction yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: