Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XinFin [XDC] Connecting Blockchain to the real world through IoT  (Read 29066 times)
xinfin (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:51:09 PM

XinFin Network - the digital asset infrastructure powering working capital platforms and financial institutions - announced today that it has secured ex-SWIFT Corporate & Trade head Andre Casterman as an advisor. Acting as a collaborative technology provider, XinFin brings tokenization technology to trade financiers, focusing on alternative lenders, SME market.

"There is a growing acceptance in the role that digital assets will play in the future digital economy. The most significant move is actually coming from the regulators themselves as some want to stay ahead of the curve and have therefore adapted their regulatory frameworks to support wider adoption of digital assets," said Atul Khekade, Co-Founder of XinFin Hybrid Blockchain Network.

He added: “We are delighted to welcome Andre Casterman to our advisory team. Andre’s guidance will help us extend the benefits of digital assets to the alternative finance industry. Collaboration with market participants is a priority for XinFin”

XinFin is the first of its kind hybrid blockchain network. It combines the power and transparency of public networks with the speed and security of private networks. It is also cost-efficient as a permissioned consensus mechanism replaces waste-intensive mining. The network embeds a payment and settlement layer thanks to its XDC token supported by approved financial institutions. It supports secure and audited smart contracts and IOT integration.

”SME financing remains a huge opportunity for alternative lenders, incumbents. The availability of advanced technology with progressive regulatory action offers new business opportunities for SME-focused lenders. The XinFin digital asset infrastructure is designed to be regulated under community-driven governance models and through regulated institutions,” added Andre Casterman, Founder of Casterman Advisory, lead of the “Alternative Finance” learning lab at the World of Open Account (WOA).

By collaborating with SME-focused lenders, XinFin expands the pools of liquidity available to those in need of working capital. XinFin Network is a member of the International Trade and Forfaiting Association (ITFA) and the World of Open Account (WOA).

About XinFin Hybrid Blockchain Network
XinFin.org  is a highly scalable, secure, commercial-grade Hybrid blockchain architecture. Interoperable Smart Contracts enables digitization, tokenization, and instant settlement of trade transactions increases efficiency, and reduces reliance on complex FX infrastructures, allowing for increased flexibility in liquidity management for financial institutions. Access to XinFin Network is accessible to financial institutions through Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) regulated TradeFinex Tech Ltd., an ADGM Reglab Entity.

About Andre Casterman​​
Andre Casterman spent 20+ years at SWIFT, leading global innovations in the inter-bank payments, corporate treasury, trade finance markets. During that time, he established an institutional partnership between SWIFT and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and created the first natively digital trade settlement instrument based on ICC rules and smart contract technology before blockchain was even available. Andre also chairs the ITFA’s Fintech Committee which gathers 31 fintechs active in trade-related technologies that help originators automate trade finance processes and attract institutional investors to the asset class.
missingcrypto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:51:53 PM

Hello!   I'm hoping I can find some answers about what happened to my missing xdce.  Don't know if this is the right place and a lot of the conversation is over my head but I really need some help to figure out what happened last night. 

I was using my Enjin wallet last night to exchange some ETH to XDCE using BANCOR.  Ive done it a few times, no problems.  Never sent it somewhere else.  There was an existing balance on my wallet (79K) which has now somehow disappeared.  I never withdrew this to another address but now it's gone.  How did this happen?

It appears to have gone to an XinFin wallet,  transaction is here:
 https://enjinx.io/eth/transaction/0xf581dfc82d7442d5e0c7fb0bd7058d83ec3795aa4997007a4b74d3350675f864?source=EnjinWallet-1.8.3

Contract address 0x41AB1b6fcbB2fA9DCEd81aCbdeC13Ea6315F2Bf2
Destination address 0x823eb8D70D0929177918bDC7C86572E34590D3A5

data 0xa9059cbb000000000000000000000000823eb8d70d0929177918bdc7c86572e34590d3a500000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000010ecb83198854e378c91

I did not send it or type an incorrect address.  it was a transaction that happened directly after the trade ETH-XDCE.  No one else has access to this phone.  WTF happened to my crypto?  Any help would be appreciated. 
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:36:01 AM

Hello!   I'm hoping I can find some answers about what happened to my missing xdce.  Don't know if this is the right place and a lot of the conversation is over my head but I really need some help to figure out what happened last night. 

I was using my Enjin wallet last night to exchange some ETH to XDCE using BANCOR.  Ive done it a few times, no problems.  Never sent it somewhere else.  There was an existing balance on my wallet (79K) which has now somehow disappeared.  I never withdrew this to another address but now it's gone.  How did this happen?

It appears to have gone to an XinFin wallet,  transaction is here:
 https://enjinx.io/eth/transaction/0xf581dfc82d7442d5e0c7fb0bd7058d83ec3795aa4997007a4b74d3350675f864?source=EnjinWallet-1.8.3

Contract address 0x41AB1b6fcbB2fA9DCEd81aCbdeC13Ea6315F2Bf2
Destination address 0x823eb8D70D0929177918bDC7C86572E34590D3A5

data 0xa9059cbb000000000000000000000000823eb8d70d0929177918bdc7c86572e34590d3a500000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000010ecb83198854e378c91

I did not send it or type an incorrect address.  it was a transaction that happened directly after the trade ETH-XDCE.  No one else has access to this phone.  WTF happened to my crypto?  Any help would be appreciated. 
1000 xdce also sent to same address besides 79k

xinfin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:43:11 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2020, 10:30:00 AM by xinfin

Decentralized cryptocurrency wallet, Guarda announced the listing of XinFin Mainnet coin XDC on 29 July 2020. XDC is live on the Guarda wallet’s Web, Desktop, and Chrome Extension platforms for now and Android, IOS will be supported in the future. Listing on Guarda wallet helps the user to store XDC on a new decentralized cryptocurrency wallet.

About Guarda
Guarda is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet that is available on the Web, Desktop (MacOS, Windows, Linux), Chrome Extension, and Mobile (IOS and Android) platforms and supports a load of cryptocurrencies. It also provides non-custodial services to let its users send, receive, or store crypto without registration. Presently, Guarda is supporting over 45 blockchains and 10,000 tokens that include, Bitcoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, etc. Built-in services let users buy and exchange crypto without leaving the wallet.

About XDC
XinFin an enterprise-ready hybrid Blockchain technology company optimized for international trade and finance. The XinFin network is powered by the native coin called XDC. The XDC protocol is architected to support smart contracts, 2000TPS, 2seconds transaction time, KYC to Masternodes (Validator Nodes). The XDC Chain (XinFin Digital Contract) uses XinFin Delegated Proof of Stake (XDPoS), with the intending to create a ‘highly-scalable, secure, permission, and commercial grade’ blockchain network. More detail at XinFin.org
xinfin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 08:19:17 AM

XinFin Network mainnet coin XDC and ERC20 token XDCE create confusion between new community members. This guide will help to understand the difference between XDC and XDCE. Regularly few users send their XDC to XDCE wallet and vice versa, this article will help those users to recover the tokens that were sent to different wallets by mistake.

Differences between XDC and XDCE.
XDC (XinFin Digital Contracts) is a mainnet coin with a consensus algorithm of XinFin Delegated proof of stake (XDPoS). XinFin mainnet coin XDC was live on 1 June 2019 and acts as a settlement mechanism for DApps built on the XinFin Hybrid Blockchain. The XDC token address will start with xdc, for example, xdc0x167na90knnsjadbjkbj…
XinFin Network mainnet coins can be stored on various wallets such as XinFin Andriod Wallet, XinPay, Web wallet, Copper Custodian wallet, Guarda Wallet.

XDCE is an Ethereum token (ERC20) with a consensus algorithm of Proof of Work (POW) that gives the token holder flexibility to get benefit from the Ethereum Network’s various utilities DApps. XDCE is compatible with all decentralized exchanges and has a presence in liquidity markets and supports XDC liquidity. The token address of XDCE starts with 0x, for example, 0x12hgsjdkj45knjxb…

On the Ethereum network user always creates a wallet with Keystore or with mnemonic phase and stores their Eth or ERC-20 tokens on a wallet. XDCE can be stored on any ERC-20 Compatible wallet or hardware wallet. But it’s mandatory to take the back up of keys.

How to recover XDC that was sent to the ERC20 wallet?
If the user has sent their XDC token to any ERC-20 wallet address, it can be easily recovered. Users need to log in with the same Keystore, Privatekey or mnemonic phase to XinFin Original web wallet at https://wallet.xinfin.network after login with the ERC-20 keys user will find their XDC token on XinFin web wallet.

Users can also download a mobile wallet or extension wallet (XinPay) and log in with the ERC-20 keys and recover their XDC tokens.
Smart contracts deployed on the Ethereum network can be easily ported to XinFin Network. Bounty worth 10000 USD is applied to the users porting from Ethereum Network to XinFin Network.
xinfin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 01:05:12 PM

Bitrue Cryptocurrency Wallet & Exchange lists XinFin’s mainnet coin XDC (XinFin Digital Contract) on 13 August 2020, at 4 PM (UTC+8).

Leading digital finance platform Bitrue to list XinFin’s mainnet coin XDC. The trading pairs XDC — XRP, XDC — USDT will be open for trading on 13 August 2020 at 4 PM (UTC+8) as per the announcement on twitter. Listing on the world-class exchange will help the institutions to easily access XinFin mainnet token and exploit its utility. Trading XRP, USDT against XDC will make the easy availability of XDC to a large cryptocurrency community fostered by Bitrue exchange.

The XinFin mainnet token XDC creates an opportunity to utilize XinFin’s real-world use-cases such as TradeFinex.org (ADGM Reg Lab Entity) that helps small/medium businesses or institutions originate their own financial requirements in a digital, fully structured manner so that they can distribute it to the bank or non-bank funders themselves using a common distribution standard. Mycontract.co, a middleware that connects any two centralized systems using decentralized APIs, is also running on XDC blockchain Network. And finally, Blockdegree.org, a decentralized app on XinFin XDC Network, is a peer to peer online education tool that lets students or anyone interested in learning new skills do so in a completely online environment. An immutable certificate stored and generated on the XDC Network after an online exam helps students share their skill set to the world and potential recruiters.

The XDC network enables various developer-friendly tools like the one-click installer, XinPay, Remix, and wallets, to help developers quickly deploy apps, Dapps, or a smart contract on the XDC blockchain network. It also encourages young developers to develop Dapps on the XinFin network by giving attractive bounties.

About Bitrue
Launched in July 2018, Bitrue is an XRP-centric financial services platform with support for trading, loans, and investments. Bitrue aims to utilize blockchain technology to bring financial opportunities to everybody regardless of their location or financial position. They have offices worldwide and continue to develop new features at a rapid speed to fully service the new wave of the digital economy.
For more information: www.bitrue.com

About XinFin’s XDC
XinFin is an enterprise-ready hybrid Blockchain technology company optimized for international trade and finance. The Xinfin network is powered by the native coin called XDC. The XDC protocol is architected to support smart contracts, 2000TPS, 2seconds transaction time, KYC to Masternodes (Validator Nodes). The XDC Chain (XinFin Digital Contract) uses XinFin Delegated Proof of Stake (XDPoS), with the intending to create a ‘highly-scalable, secure, permission, and commercial grade’ blockchain network. XinFin Network is Live and stable for the last 18months. More detail at www.XinFin.org
missingcrypto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 08:43:22 PM

1000 xdce also sent to same address besides 79k
[/quote]

Yes, all within a second of me converting some ETH for more XDCE.  I've been around the horn with Enjin and  they have no answers fro me other than my "wallet has been comprimised" but I simply don't see how my keys were stolen.  They are only on paper in my desk unlabeled without a passcode.  Even if someone found them why would they wait until the very second I was making a transaction.

It seems like a glitch to me.  I can't get any answers how this happened.
xinfin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:07:43 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2020, 11:34:01 AM by xinfin

The XinFin Hybrid blockchain network has shown tremendous growth since its launch in 2019. In the last 18 months, the XinFin Network Mainnet has added 19,411,041 blocks and added more than 120 Masternodes and Backup Nodes to support the smooth functioning of the network.

The XinFin Network has brought its community members a range of benefits such as smart contract support, near-zero gas fees, rapid transaction speed of fewer than two seconds, and also a reduction in energy consumption by 99% as compared to popular PoW networks.

Growing Demand for XDC
As the demand for XinFin Network grows and we onboard more community members, the usage of the XDC — the native coin of XinFin Network — is also seeing high demand and usage.

Since the launch, many industry players including exchanges, wallet providers, and custodians have partnered with us to integrate the XDC ecosystem or build applications on it. Other platforms such as Blockdegree, TradeFinex, and MyContract also progressed significantly and boosted the utility of the XDC.

On the other hand, there has been a recent spike in Ethereum gas fees, forcing exchanges to increase their gas fees for XDCE (ERC20 token). To help community members pay lower fees, these exchanges have also switched from XDCE to XDC. This shift has caused a high surge in the usage of XDC.

Burning XDCE Tokens
With XDC gaining more popularity among community members as compared to XDCE tokens, the XinFin community has decided to reduce the supply of XDCE tokens.

Hence, the network will burn 5 billion XDCE tokens taking the total supply of XDCE from 15 billion to 10 billion tokens. The community also plans to further reduce the supply of the XDCE tokens in the near future.

Users must, however, note that the swap between XDCE and XDC will be available only on Alphaex.net Exchange so that they may enjoy the utilities of the Ethereum network as well.

The XinFin team is also working on the automatic swap for XDCE and XDC.

People who are still confused with XDC and XDCE please watch the video: https://youtu.be/SMhAReoVRdc

We Are Open to Feedback
We believe that we can deliver the best of the XinFin network and the XDCE and XDC tokens to our users only when we know what our community members need. This is why we welcome feedback from our community members with open arms and work on them to make the network ready for the digitized future.

If you have any feedback to share or questions to ask, feel free to reach out to us on any of the below-mentioned places:
Twitter: @XinFin_Official
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/xinfin/
Telegram: https://t.me/xinfin
Slack: https://launchpass.com/xinfin-public
xinfin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 08:59:23 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2020, 09:52:06 AM by xinfin

With alternative finance expanding rapidly — thanks to new originators and technologies entering the SME finance space — , there’s bound to be radical transformations in the market. As new SME financing platforms emerge, tokenisation and distributed finance (DeFi) will enable organizations to tap into new and unconventional liquidity sources — top among them, retail investors.

Replay webcast Tokenisation & Digital Assets 2 September 2020

Featured on World of Open Account’s (WOA’s) webcast is an example of a lending platform that can reshape the commercial financing industry. (WOA is a learning lab where new originators and inventors can showcase the capabilities of their commercial financing platforms).The webcast was Co-chaired by Andre Casterman and Erik Timmermans. Recently, Casterman joined XinFin Network’s advisory team.

Featuring Tradefinex and XDC, represented by the cofounders of the XinFin network — Atul Khekade and Ritesh Kakkad, the webcast goes into the nitty-gritty of how the XinFin network will reshape the Tradefinane space and benefit Medium and Small Enterprises(MSMEs).

Top on the webcast’s agenda were:
* An introduction to tokenisation and digital assets with regards to the XinFin platform.
* Xinfin tokenization for alternative or unconventional lenders
* Demos on the XinFin platform — invoice factoring using QuickBooks and Xinfin’s liquidity aggregator.
* A brief Q&A session to explain further workings of the alternative financing platform.

Tokenisation, Digital Assets, and XinFin Network

On the webcast, XinFin’s co-founder explains that the Xinfin is a liquidity network that allows MSMEs and financial originators to access decentralized liquidity pools.

At the same time, the webcast expounds on what drives liquidity in the trade finance market. Invoices play an important role in driving liquidity in the supply chain. With more than 36 billion invoices sent between MSMEs and other corporations, invoices play an important role in the transfer of liquidity within the trade finance space. What’s more, the webcast highlights the role of bills of exchange or drafts and letters of credit in driving liquidity within the global supply chain. Notably, letters of credit account for more than USD 17billion of the global trade value. (The total value of global trade is roughly USD 17 trillion, much of which comes from the global banking market).

Whilst banks have attempted to meet the demand for liquidity in the global trade finance market, Xinfin’s cofounder pointed out that there’s still a need to fill the gaps therein via alternative financing. As more jurisdictions implement regulations that guide and categorize alternative investment, the alternative asset investor category is growing by the day.

With XinFin’s network, alternative investors in the global supply chain can prove that they are accredited Know Your Customer (KYC) investors. (The objective of KYC checks and guidelines is to prevent the misuse of financial organizations by criminal elements involved in money laundering activities). As highlighted in the webcast, proving that investors are KYC accredited happens by verifying an investor’s XDC net worth via a KYC regulated custodian on the XinFin Network. Once verified, alternative asset investors can seamlessly declare their net worth, regardless of jurisdiction.

Here’s a snapshot of a KYC accredited investor’s net worth on the XinFin network

The benefits that XDC’s asset verification process avails are: a seamless verification of an alternative investor’s net worth; increased liquidity within the global trade finance market — since virtual assets are easily converted into cash as compared to assets in markets like real estate.

Tokenization

As explained in the webcast, tokenization is the process of converting an offline obligation into an online digital contract that’s transferrable digitally. On the XDC protocol, tokenization follows the English common law standard framework.

Backed up by a comprehensive framework, the XDC system allows offline signing of the documents by counterparties, who record an obligation for legal purposes. To clarify, counterparties can contest the obligations therein, in jurisdictions like Abu Dhabi and Singapore.

To understand the process of tokenization, the presenters highlighted invoice factoring using Quickbooks to show how invoices can be added to smart contracts on the TradeFinex platform. For a more detailed guide on invoice factoring using QuickBooks, here’s a short video.

With invoices and other trade instruments playing a role in the transfer of 17 trillion in the global finance trade, the digitization of offline obligations permits access to a variety of alternative asset investors. Thanks to a decentralized platform, the XDC protocol will avail the largest market infrastructure and liquidity source for enterprises in the global trade finance platform.

As the XDC protocol is accepted as a standard in the global trade space, more liquidity will be unlocked to maximize benefits accrued by MSMEs.

Unlocking Liquidity from Alternative Pools — Liquidity Market Aggregator

To enable originators/platforms to attract liquidity from a variety of asset investors, Tradefinex offers a liquidity market aggregator. The liquidity aggregator can connect with any Distributed Ledger or non-distributed ledger tech platform through a middleware.

Validus is one platform that connects with Tradefinex’s liquidity market aggregator. The platform offers a platform where originators can attract liquidity from alternative asset investors. Leveraging technology to cut costs of financial intermediation, Validus allows SMEs to reap the benefits associated with short and medium-term financing from alternate asset investors.

To highlight the potential of alternative asset investments to SMEs, Validus’ lending exceeds SGD$532,008,755, as of writing.

Interest Payment Via Tokens

On the Tradefinex platform, alternative investors have the option of receiving interest payments in currency or fiat form. Thanks to Tradefinex’s hybrid system, asset investors can receive payments directly into their wallets. Payments can be liquidated in any regulated exchange market, around the world.

Leveraging the versatility of the alternative investment markets and the ease of payment, the XDC network has 108 (+6 backup) XDC master nodes. Note; Master nodes are decentralized participants in the network. Large alternative investors like pension funds can run a master node, allowing them to unlock liquidity for the market.

Currently, the volume liquidated ranges between two and five million USD, daily.

Further Workings of Tradefinex’s Alternative Financing Platform (Q&A)

To ensure easy integration between legacy systems, the Xinfin network offers a robust middleware that allows organizations to connect with peer-to-peer lending platforms. Leveraging the versatility of middleware in the XDC platform, a wide array of origination mechanisms can plug into the XDC framework and participate in unlocking liquidity.

In regards to bearing risks — fraud, and insolvency — , the XDC framework permits originators to work with their desired risk profiles. What’s more, through credit delegation, third parties can lock an originator’s tokens to safeguard small scale alternative asset investors. For larger organizations, proper insurance mechanisms can be established to shield such entities from risks inherent to invoices.

Working with regulated global markets, investors can participate from different jurisdictions, seamlessly. With provisions like digital dispute resolutions at Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), investors from all over the world can mitigate risks, safeguarding their investments in the alternative asset market.

For more insights, watch the full webcast here.
xinfin (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 06:59:11 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2020, 12:43:28 PM by xinfin

What is a stand-by Node or backup Node?
A standby node is a type of node, which exists mainly to replace a permanent node when it fails. That is why; it is also termed as a back-up Node. It does not contain any data or performs any computations. However, when it takes the place of a failed node, it contains all its projects and performs all computations of the replaced node.

What is the Purpose of the Stand-by Node or Backup?
Stand-by Node keeps a check on traffic inflow so that it can automatically take over when the active node fails. Thus, it makes the Blockchain Network more robust and stable. If any Master node / Validators nodes resign or go out of the network, then Standby Node becomes a master node and starts participating to write the Network Transaction.

Master node vs Stand-by Node.
The key differences between a master node and a stand-by node:

Differences between a master node and a stand-by node.
Setting up a Stand-by Node with XinFin MainNet in 8 Simple Steps.
XinFin Nework’s architecture is based on a system of 108 Masternodes with XinFin Delegated Proof of stake (XDPoS) protocol wherein smart contracts can run effectively in 2 second transaction confirmation time. Any number beyond and above 108 is considered a Standby Node or Backup node.

A step-by-step guide to Setup a Stand-by Node with XinFin MainNet in 8 Simple Steps.
Step 1: Download the Stand-by Node installer by downloading from the One-Click Installer tab of https://xinfin.org/setup-masternode.php. Select the option as per your system’s operating system.
Alternatively, you can also download it using a Docker Compose file.

Step 2: Once the same is downloaded, run the same on the server. Continue to complete the installation process.

On the successful installation of the same, you will get the Coinbase address as shown below.

Step 3: View the active node by clicking on the network stats tab

Step 4: Create a new account address from the XinFin wallet. The new address would contain the balance required to propose the Stand-by Node.

Step 5: LogIn to the Stand-by Node app using the private key.

Step 6: Once you become a candidate, upload your Know Your Community (KYC) certificate in PDF format.
This KYC certificate needs to be certified and signed by anyone of the following personnel:
Company Secretary,
A Notary Public,
Chartered Secretary,
Consulate, or
A lawyer with Seal.
Click here to get the KYC format for individual candidates.
Click here to get the KYC format for body corporates or organizations.

Step 7: Once the KYC is uploaded, enter the Coinbase address and lock 10 million XDC tokens before running the Stand-by Node.

Step 8: The proposed node will be added to the Stand-by Node randomly through the Round-Robin method. On successful addition to the Standby Node, the reward will be sent to the assigned XinFin Wallet.

For Stand-by Node Setup FAQ, please read: GUIDE TO SET UP XINFIN MASTER NODE. Also check the Bounty page for Updated Bounty for the latest bounty offer for the community: https://xinfin.org/bounty.php

For how to file Click Here.

Watch the video to Setup XinFin Masternode with a One-Click installer

Live Stand-by Node Setup Support
Join us at our Telegram Development Community.
Or
Talk to our team at the Slack Public Channel.

We always love to hear from our community members. Feel free to drop us a line or share feedback at any of our community channels.

Steps to Resign the backup Node / Stand-By Node on the XinFin network.

About XinFin:
XinFin is an open-source enterprise-ready Hybrid Blockchain for Global Trade and Finance. It combines the power of Public and Private Blockchains with interoperable smart contracts and is fully EVM compatible. For more information on XinFin, please visit XinFin.org
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:28:20 AM

I am confused. Should people interested in investing in XDC own XDC or XDCE?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:09:46 PM

I am confused. Should people interested in investing in XDC own XDC or XDCE?
Both have same value. You can invest in any.

xinfin (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 12:03:02 PM

On the morning of December 3, a hot-swap wallet on AlphaEx Exchange with over 300 Million XDCe was hacked. XDCe is an ERC-20 token that is swappable 1:1 on Alphaex exchange with XDC, Xinfin’s network mainnet coin. The subsequent dumping of the stolen XDCe by the hacker on decentralized exchanges threw the price balance of XDCe out of equilibrium with its more secure counterpart XDC, resulting in a significant price drop of XDCe. As a result of this drop, many people rushed to buy the lower-priced XDCe in hopes of exchanging them 1 for 1 with XDC.
At no time were customer funds compromised.

Having 2 tokens under these circumstances has created a unique challenge as we have worked to resolve the issues surrounding this hack and implement a solution that supports our community’s success moving forward. During this time, AlphaEx has put forth a plan to allow the swap of the purchased XDCe tokens by the community in an effort to honor the 1:1 swap.

As of Dec 15th, Alphaex has reopened the exchange to restart deposits and withdrawals and start to process the swap of XDCe purchased from the time of the hack through Dec 6th 5:30 GMT, for XDC.

Xinfin is cooperating with AlphaEx. In addition, Xinfin has pulled liquidity from exchanges selling XDCe in an effort to stop the sale of stolen tokens. In all of this, Xinfin will keep working in the best interests of the community. We thank you for your continued patience and we are grateful for all of the support that we have received.

To learn more about AlphaEx’s efforts in responding to the hack you can visit https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/proposed-xdcexdc-swap-allocation-community-alphaex-net
xinfin (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 12:12:52 PM

The XinFin community has decided to further reduce the supply of XDCE tokens, after the last major 2 billion burn.
Hence, the network burns 300 million XDCE tokens taking the total supply of XDCE from 2.9 billion to 2.6 billion tokens. The community also plans to further reduce the supply of the XDCE tokens in the near future.

XDCe Burning Transaction Detail: https://etherscan.io/token/0x41ab1b6fcbb2fa9dced81acbdec13ea6315f2bf2
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x01ee31947033507f1377e0aafdb6dbaace75e88f0c7eb1979f1929980abaab5a
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc29db2613bad3ba90772ee831405b18b0da3cd4dabf4501ee433046a02f2a0ad

The XinFin Network has brought its community members a range of benefits such as smart contract support, near-zero gas fees, rapid transaction speed of fewer than two seconds, and also a reduction in energy consumption by 99% as compared to popular PoW networks.

We Are Open to Feedback
We believe that we can deliver the best of the XinFin network and the XDCE and XDC tokens to our users only when we know what our community members need. This is why we welcome feedback from our community members with open arms and work on them to make the network ready for the digitized future.

If you have any feedback to share or questions to ask, feel free to reach out to us on any of the below-mentioned places:
xinfin (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 01:56:50 PM

The XinFin community has decided to further reduce the supply of XDCE tokens, after the last major 2.1 billion, 300 million token burn.
Hence, the network burns 200 million XDCE tokens taking the total supply of XDCE from 2.6 billion to 2.4 billion tokens. The community also plans to further reduce the supply of the XDCE tokens in the near future.

XDCe Burning Transaction Detail:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x41ab1b6fcbb2fa9dced81acbdec13ea6315f2bf2
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9b31ebb1864f852bbf8976f8faed643faa3de8c962579a1e8f3c208799c791cc
We Are Open to Feedback
xinfin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 11:43:20 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2021, 11:56:26 AM by xinfin

New Bounty 1: Crypto Custodian Integration Fees Bounty

Want to see XDC listed on your favorite Cryptocurrency asset custodian? If you are willing to pay for technical integration fee for the custodian, then you will get up to 140% of the tech integration fees in XDC. I.e. if you incur a cost of USD 20,000 for technical integration with a crypto exchange, then your bounty will be up to USD 28,000 equivalent XDC as per market rate.
Rules:
1. The crypto asset custodian should be regulated.
2. Should be listed on other top projects.
3. Include info@xinfin.org in your communication with the wallet technical integration team.
4. Get an invoice for Tech integration for the XDC network.
5. You will get up to 140% of the tech integration fees in your wallet.

New Bounty 2: Hardware/Software Wallet Integration Fees Bounty

Want to see XDC listed on your favorite hardware/software wallet? If you are willing to pay for technical integration fee for the wallet, then you will get up to 140% of the tech integration fees in XDC. I.e. if you incur a cost of USD 20,000 for technical integration with a crypto exchange, then your bounty will be up to USD 28,000 equivalent XDC as per market rate.
Rules:
1. The wallet should be a credible one 4+ stars in a review. Should have 100,000+ in downloads.
2. Should be listed on other top projects.
3. Include info@xinfin.org in your communication with the wallet technical integration team.

New Bounty 3: Exchange Integration Fees Bounty

Want to see XDC listed on your favorite Digital Asset Exchange? If you are willing to pay for technical integration fee for an exchange, then you will get up to 140% of the tech integration fees in XDC. I.e. if you incur a cost of USD 50,000 for technical integration with a crypto exchange, then your bounty will be up to USD 70,000 equivalent XDC as per market rate.
Rules:
1. The exchange should be a credible one. Ranked within the top 100 on CMC. Regulated exchange is preferable.
2. The pairing should be in Fiat currency.
3. Include info@xinfin.org in your communication with the exchange technical integration team.

Check other bounties at https://xinfin.org/bounty
xinfin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 02:47:26 PM

Get a quick pre-approval for the Bounty.

Apply for any wallet, Custodian, or Exchange integration, or Building dapps on XDC Blockchain Network.

Program type: Public bug bounty.

Bounty subject to approval by the governance community.

Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTlg-U-AfYsycWnB5b5clpAOybBkerR4ZlkoM2nBQoNynzPQ/viewform
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 05:06:47 PM

XinFin Community Decides to Burn 500 Million XDCE Tokens Supply

The XinFin community has decided to further reduce the supply of XDCE tokens, after the last major 2.1 billion, 300 million, 200 million token burn.
Hence, the network burns 500 million XDCE tokens taking the total supply of XDCE from 2.4 billion to 1.9 billion tokens.

The community also plans to further reduce the supply of the XDCE tokens in the near future until the contract termination of XDCe (currently proposed 31st March 2021).

https://medium.com/xinfin/xinfin-community-decides-to-burn-500-million-xdce-tokens-supply-990201b96286
xinfin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 01:46:21 PM

The XinFin community has decided to further reduce the supply of XDCE tokens, after the last major 2.1 billion, 300 million, 200 million, 500million token burn. Hence, the network burns 500 million XDCE tokens taking the total supply of XDCE from 1.9 billion to 1.4 billion tokens. The community also plans to further reduce the supply of the XDCE tokens in the near future until the contract termination of XDCe (currently proposed 31st March 2021). The users holding XDCE are requested to swap their XDCE with XDC before 31 March 2021. Swaps for the XDCE users will be provided by AlphaEx.

XDCe Burning Transaction Detail:
Token Burn Hash: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xba13d81425aa5d59318dd7284347e81f2dae0f743d6e3abd84151793b32a01c7
Token Address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x41ab1b6fcbb2fa9dced81acbdec13ea6315f2bf2

We Are Open to Feedback

xinfin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 01:57:56 PM

On January 26, 2021, XcelTrip — a decentralized travel booking platform — has unfurled its latest XinFin Mainnet integration, which now enables the platform’s users to pay for their hotels and flights using XDC tokens. Traditionally, the process has to be completed using Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, or UPIs, which entailed significant security risks, including breach of confidential information, interception, phishing, and so on.

Furthermore, centralized payment methods have, time and again, been found guilty of compromising the user’s privacy, both in favor of governments and monopolistic corporations. On the contrary, decentralized, crypto-based payments leverage advanced encryption mechanisms, thus ensuring optimal degrees of security, privacy, and autonomy for end-users. Backed by such features, crypto-assets are increasingly emerging as the preferred method for online payments and transactions — a trend that XcelTrip’s upgrade is duly integrating.

As a unique, blockchain-based platform within the travel sector, XcelTrip has ties with over 1.5 million hotels from around the world, alongside offering booking services for over 400 airline companies. Following the aforementioned integration, the platform’s global clientele will be able to avail of these services using their XDC tokens. In turn, this contributes to the ongoing drive to strengthen mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

In comparison with a majority of popular cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, the XinFin Digital Contract (XDC) Network has a substantially greater throughput and speed. In this regard, the network can handle over 2,000 transactions per second, with a confirmation time of around 2 seconds. Furthermore, considering the minimal fee of $0.0001, transactions made using XDC tokens are cost-efficient and affordable. In other words, XDC-based payments mitigate all of the major usability and efficiency shortcomings that customers face while using cryptocurrencies.

Innovating the first-of-its-kind solution for travelers from around the world, XcelTrip will also enlist XDC as a currency for its official wallet, which strives to bridge the gap between consumer use-cases and merchant payment solutions. Using the XcelPay Wallet, consumers can now make payments using their XDC tokens, at a wide range of restaurants, spas, hotels, bars, convenient stores, and gas stations.

Simultaneously, eCommerce business owners can leverage the robust, seamless, and easily-integratable XcelPay API to start accepting payments in XDC and other cryptocurrencies. Accepting crypto-based payments will certainly provide a substantial competitive edge to businesses, backed by the domain’s immense potential and rapidly-expanding user community. The collaboration between XcelTrip and XinFin marks a promising forward step in this journey.

About XcelTrip
XcelTrip is a next-gen, blockchain-based, and decentralized solution, designed with the intent to disrupt the trillion-dollar travel industry. Alongside an expanding partner base of over 1.5 million hotels and 400 airline companies, the platform strives to democratize use-cases within the blockchain and cryptocurrency domain. Leveraging the platform’s web, android, and iOS applications, XcelTrip users can pay for their travel needs using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Verge, KAU, and Binance Coin. XcelTrip also has a native utility token — XcelToken Plus — and is now integrating the XDC token.

About XinFin
XinFin is a first-of-its-kind, public-private hybrid blockchain platform, fully optimized for international trade and finance. Powered by its native XDC token, the network has smart contract compatibility and can handle over 2000 TPS, with a minimal fee of $0.0001 and a confirmation time of 2 seconds. As a whole, the XDC ecosystem comprises multi-dimensional solutions, ranging from robust KYC/AML protocols to Masternode (Validator Node) implementation toolkits. An innovative XinFin Delegated Proof of Stake (XDPoS) consensus mechanism secures the network’s underlying XDC Chain, thereby ensuring optimal scalability and enterprise-grade usability. The ownership of XDC tokens implies access to several real-world use cases, such as TradeFinex which connects SMBs in the trade sector with a growing community of alternative investors. Further, along with XinFin’s roadmap, such use-cases are on track towards addition and diversification, as underscored by XcelPay’s adoption of the XDC token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: