Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DiceMax.com || Jackpot || 0.99% House Edge || Instant Withdrawal  (Read 6354 times)
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:54:04 AM

I noticed that you have quite very low bankroll. You can do some campaign for attracting investors to the site which will be good for the site.
HumberRoll

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:53:55 AM

Username dicemax : humberdice

I not have access why get error invalid address ip

You can reset pass or fix

Tell me via pm
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:05:32 AM

Has anyone tried this website, it looks promising to me. The zero btc free roll looks cool but with my experience when you play free rolls you always end up winning big jackpots. I believe that is just marketing strategy to attract people? Like I will feel wow I'm winning a lot lets put the real money into it start playing real deal. Is it like that. Anyone tried out please quote my reply. Thanks.

DiceMax (OP)

Activity: 70

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:59:06 AM

Username dicemax : humberdice

I not have access why get error invalid address ip

You can reset pass or fix

Tell me via pm

Hi HumberRoll,

If you receive "invalid IP address" message, most probably you are using IPv6 rather than IPv4.

For security reasons we do not allow IPv6.

You can check your IP address version from many public websites, such as https://whatismyipaddress.com/

DiceMax || Hit the Jackpot! || www.DiceMax.com
DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

This site looks clean in its color design, it makes me like this site. I've tried playing here, and once hit the jackpot. Looks new and not many visitors seem to. Chat room looks still quiet. I think it takes a lot of development again on this site so that visitors will be more crowded again and not feel bored. Oh and one thing, please set a minimum tip to 0.0001

Hi denny27,

Thank you for the review, I suggest you to also check night mode for a different colour design.

Things are expected to be due to SegWit discussions, hopefully it will turn to normal soon.

We will consider the minimum tip amount, thank you for the feedback.

DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 09:02:21 AM

Has anyone tried this website, it looks promising to me. The zero btc free roll looks cool but with my experience when you play free rolls you always end up winning big jackpots. I believe that is just marketing strategy to attract people? Like I will feel wow I'm winning a lot lets put the real money into it start playing real deal. Is it like that. Anyone tried out please quote my reply. Thanks.

Hi aoihs00,

You cannot hit jackpot with a free roll (bet should be at least 1000 Satoshi). But if you mean your rolls win with low chance, it is your luck for that specific rolls.

Seed is random, rolls are provably fair (can confirmed easily) and DiceMax does not change the seed unless players asks for it (this is also be confirmed easily).

So, it is impossible to do something like you mentioned even if we want to.

You can continue with free rolls (or use faucet for free Btc). Play as much as you want and have fun Smiley

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:25:31 AM

It looks easy to play but I have a question. What about shortcuts? I mean hot keys, it is not the easiest way for gamblers to change with under/over.

So this is my question. Also a nice number for house edge 0.99%  .

Good luck with this new project

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:47:55 AM

When we play with free rolls ( bet amount = 0 ) there's no pressure in our mind. And of course this will be very different when we try it with real money. Afraid of lose could change anything during our gambling actions. And there're still plenty of variables that could halt our luck while gambling and most of it usually come from our own mind. Remember gambling is like a fight against ourself.

DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:13:11 AM

It looks easy to play but I have a question. What about shortcuts? I mean hot keys, it is not the easiest way for gamblers to change with under/over.

So this is my question. Also a nice number for house edge 0.99%  .

Good luck with this new project

Hey hashshashin,

We had many feedback regarding hot keys, so happy to say that shortcuts are in the implementation phase and will be available shorter than soon (most probably today).

Thank you for the feedback and review.

DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:47:40 PM

New wagering contest announced in the respective section of the forum.

Please check the topic for details.

moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

The competition is pretty good to attract the investors but don't you think just 3 places are too less. You could reduce the first three as 0.03, 0.02 , 0.01 and make those 0.02 available for next few more positions for the wagering contest. That way more users will play to get a place(its just a suggestion though).

cheers
moooonu
DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

The competition is pretty good to attract the investors but don't you think just 3 places are too less. You could reduce the first three as 0.03, 0.02 , 0.01 and make those 0.02 available for next few more positions for the wagering contest. That way more users will play to get a place(its just a suggestion though).

cheers
moooonu

Thank you for the suggestion moooonu. To heat up the competition we picked first 3 positions but for the upcoming contest we may give a chance to decrease prize / increase winners strategy.

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

I like this game but i think you should make a signature compaign.

fer3219

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:33:29 AM

You should add a min / max amount to bet ,it's annoying  when you use the automated betting .
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:14:36 AM

Signature campaign requires owner to spend a lot of money and as I can see this site has low bankroll now so it is not worth to spend the money for signature campaign while the site is not able to accept big bet. Better to promote it in different ways like some contests and giveaways.
ktkt72

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:19:20 AM

Appears to be new dice site. Just joined. Hope to win big.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:47:37 AM

Signature campaign requires owner to spend a lot of money and as I can see this site has low bankroll now so it is not worth to spend the money for signature campaign while the site is not able to accept big bet. Better to promote it in different ways like some contests and giveaways.

As I can say campaign is really standard requirement which new site should have. With campaign they can get a lot of members for sure. If it is a problem about fund may be they should not open it then, gambling will be sure profitable in a long term but you need to have a lot of bankroll before you can start. Although you have site but no promotion it just the same as nothing
DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:21:58 PM

Wagering contest is over, all prizes have been sent.

For detailed results click here.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:20:27 PM

There would be another contest after all this because i want to participate as well because it is interesting to participate i would love to participate in these type of contest. I'm desperately waiting for these types of contest.
DiceMax (OP)

Hit the Jackpot!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 12:26:00 PM

There would be another contest after all this because i want to participate as well because it is interesting to participate i would love to participate in these type of contest. I'm desperately waiting for these types of contest.

Hi shezu007,

You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get notified for the contests. Also we announce them in the Bitcointalk of course.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: