Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 03:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Udemy Account with over 10k worth of Courses ( 985 courses )  (Read 733 times)
yawnana (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:35:47 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 04:18:25 PM by yawnana

Selling Udemy Account with 10k worth of Courses

100+ courses mostly for earning money online, programming, photography and many other useful courses.
The courses are worth more than 10k if you buy it one by one. There are 986 courses in total.
You will receive full access. You can change email / password

Courses list : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eKO7eDvIoZSBhbWGk7l7fxq1R5pN_PF_3XDqplqD9K0/edit?usp=sharing

Selling for 50$. I can get you individual courses for 1.5$ each.

Escrow is accepted.

Any two Ebooks for just $1.5
PM me with Title/Author/ISBN/Amazon link
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

You would probably get more attention if you mentioned your asking price. I am interested in some, but certainly not most of the courses listed on your spreadsheet, so it is completely dependent on what the price of the account is. I also doubt you are going to find anyone who is going to want all of those courses specifically, which means it might not actually be worth it for you to sell the account. Then there is also the question of whether this account is legit and not hacked/social engineered, since then the account could be completely invalidated.

Please PM me with  your bid.

If by this you mean highest bid gets it then you might want to use the Auctions section of the forum instead, since this section is mostly for selling.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
yawnana (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:41:54 AM

I'm looking to part with it for 70$. And no, the account is not hacked. It was created by me over a year ago.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:14:07 PM

I just bought a few individual courses from OP. He delivered the courses about one and a half days after I requested them from the list. Had a question about the download and he responded within a few hours. For the record, he went first.

Everything looks complete and I would buy from yawnana again. Thanks, again.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
yawnana (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:20:26 PM

I just bought a few individual courses from OP. He delivered the courses about one and a half days after I requested them from the list. Had a question about the download and he responded within a few hours. For the record, he went first.

Everything looks complete and I would buy from yawnana again. Thank, again.

thanks for the review. and sorry about the delay. I was having issues with my vps. look forward to working with you again.

Price for the account is now reduced to 35$.

yawnana (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:08:17 AM

still available

Pages: [1]
  Print