Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62992 times)
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

For me no because there are some country some places that do not know anything about bitcoins because they do not have internet connections so the thing is how they can access bitcoins if they do not even have a chance to access the internet connections which is impossible for them to do bitcoins and those people who doesn't have any money to buy some phones in order to store and work for bitcoins if they do notnhave that they cannot access bitcoins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hari1123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Yes bitcoin can end the world poverty. But we also need to help one another & Let us grow the nicest community ever in the Internet. Days will come when steemit will be world leader among the social networking sites.
Teagannr

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

I don’t think any currency can end world poverty, be it bitcoin or some other digital currency that’s yet to be invented. The gap between the poor and the rich continue to widen and only a total reset and equal redistribution of wealth can  possibly end poverty.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

Bitcoin can end world poverty, I think it is impossible because poor or rich is the destiny that has been determined by God and bitcoin can only lighten or only partly for those who are fortunate to get rich. Do not exceed the fate of God because I think it is impossible because the word you use "the world" is not an individual or a small part
The existence of bitcoin is only for people who want to change their lives for the better and there is a desire to join, but it all depends on their efforts and hard work. and not everyone knows or understands bitcoin and there are some who agree or disagree with the existence of bitcoin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yamyam2

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Yes because it can help the government to end world poverty
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

Well for me, i really dont think bitcoin could end world poverty. There are numerous reason why there is poverty, most of them are because of political and religious dogma. Bitcoin could even worsen world poverty. Bitcoin is now being used for billings, money transfers, salary even just a regular purchase in your local store, which lessen the human intervention. This reduces the need of man power, like for example an ATM, you dont need to transact to a human teller, all you need is card and a password and thats it. More automations less workers, less workers needed means less employment, less employment means more people with no jobs and lastly no jobs equals poor people. Some people would benefit from bitcoin but most people dont.
DrToken

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

I doubt it, Bitcoins offers opportunity to have a better life but it's no magic don't ask for the impossible. I really doubt that it can end the world's poverty.
 If you don't help yourself then no one can help you, the change should starts with us - without action there is no solution.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

I doubt it, Bitcoins offers opportunity to have a better life but it's no magic don't ask for the impossible. I really doubt that it can end the world's poverty.
 If you don't help yourself then no one can help you, the change should starts with us - without action there is no solution.
I agree to you that it is very impossible to see bitcoin that will be solving the world's poverty because that is not possible since the people can't escape from poverty if they are not earning decent amount of money and they don't have the money that they needed in order to provide the things that they need to use to get into bitcoin.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

Yes bitcoin can end the world poverty. But we also need to help one another & Let us grow the nicest community ever in the Internet. Days will come when steemit will be world leader among the social networking sites.

How can bitcoin can end the world poverty? Can you elaborate your statement? And how does steemit related to this? Does poor and homeless people know and use steemit? No, they even hardly know what the internet and technology is.

In my country, there are a lot of poor people who are not really familiar with the technology as well as the internet. They grew in the mountains and surviving by planting or farming. This people knows little knowledge of the technology so how can you say that it will help? Poor people can't even pay for their children's education, how can they be able to invest on Bitcoin?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Bitcoin has no physical form, bitcoin works with internet so without bitcoin internet can not be used, unfortunately the poor is not understand with the latest developments or internet, surely this will not be useful to overcome poverty.
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

Definitely not. World poverty is too complicated a problem and some crypto currency can not solve it. It is necessary to look at the root of the problem - the lack of education in third world countries
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

Bitcoin has no physical form, bitcoin works with internet so without bitcoin internet can not be used, unfortunately the poor is not understand with the latest developments or internet, surely this will not be useful to overcome poverty.

Yes and also bitcoin have price only thats people buy it , if nobody will buy it what price will have bitcoin ?
I Think only some little % of people from all world use bitcoin , so i tell no bitcoin canot end world poverty
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

"has a greater ability to bring more of the world's population out of poverty than anything we've seen in" - I agree with this, Bitcoin is a technological innovation that provides us this means of providing a better life but it still needs perseverance and hard work of the people to make it happen, it can reduce poverty if we are going to work hard for it, Bitcoin would not do it just like magic, we still need to work hard for it to happen, we make it happen and having this awesome technology by our side means we are one step closer to that goal for having a better life.

There is no greed using bitcoin, if you will have bitcoin it mean you want to save your future it does not mean you are greedy, fear is the second name of failures according to me so if you want to successful it is very important to trust yourself and buy bitcoin , increasing demand of bitcoin is saying that future is gonna be bright so be an investor if you have capital and if you have no money be a bitcoin employ, it can reduced the number of poor people in our society so after someday bitcoin will make poverty disappear for sure.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

Its impossible. The reasons is there is always some pary that win and sime are lose. Its how our world works some gain and able to reach their dream and some are failing even though they already give all they have and yet they are fail on something. I dont think bitcoin able to end poverty, even bitcoin are successfull and accepted by everyone in this planet. There is no way to end poverty and even we are human that are trying to make world a better place for living, there will be always someone who are on disadvantages and poor.

Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Well it is true that bitcoin is the greatest weapon that we have now to lessen the effects of poverty but still, it is not yet enough to say that it can END poverty. Bitcoin should be helpful for everyone in the next few years, the adoptation should be higher then, but still, there will be people all around the world who will suffer from poverty. They just developed a payment system that could help lessen poverty, yet could not end it.
cryptomoon1002

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

Bitcoin can end world poverty social problem.

the existence of cryptocurrencies makes it possible to give every citizen in the world a stack of gold.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

It is impossible to put an end to world poverty, and there are still countries in the world that are having a hard time in the economy, in which the world's population is increasing, and unemployment is increasing, But now it is impossible to end poverty because there are so many poor people.

amunisi87

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

I'm not sure that can happen, maybe if it says to reduce poverty I believe bitcoin can, poverty is not a small problem that can be eliminated instantly, this poverty becomes a tough challenge by all countries, and it is difficult to disappear.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

bitcoin cannot end world poverty. Life itself is not perfect. cause Rich will use it to invest more, and the poor will have a very low financial position.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

Absolutely yes, the reason why japan is legalizing cryptocurrency in their country is that they want to help other people by earning a huge amount of capital through investing on bitcoins, i believe that they are using a mining hardware as well to earn more and that is a good news that there is a country who is using cryptocurrency for their own good.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: