Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wich altcoins should i choose to invest in ?  (Read 1489 times)
wise_turtle (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:33:17 PM

hi guys, 
i made a list of altcoins that i want to invest in after searching for the project of each coin , i found 15  interesting coins . But after a lot of discussion with multiples persons they told me that 15 coins is too much and that i should reduce the number of coins .
here is the list :
- SYS
- BAY
- PASCAL LITE
- XZC
- DARCRUS
- ZOIN
- RENOS
- SPREADCOIN
- ANS
- ANT
- BAT
- LISK
- ARK
- ZEN
- NEXUS

what coins should i keep and what coins should i remove ? ( i want to reduce it to 7 coins )
morenomunozdelanava

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

Hi, I find your question very interesting as I´m in the same position.  Huh

I´m just starting my path in the trading world and I already have the following investments: (very small quantities)
Waves
Shift   
GameCredits
Bitcoin   
Decred   
Siacoin

And I´m thinking of getting some of these in the future:
lisk
stratis
ico
ethereum
skincoin
litecoin
monero

Let´s wait for the experts´opinions!  Grin
Thanks Tongue
LamboMoonYacht

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:00:54 PM

hi guys, 
i made a list of altcoins that i want to invest in after searching for the project of each coin , i found 15  interesting coins . But after a lot of discussion with multiples persons they told me that 15 coins is too much and that i should reduce the number of coins .
here is the list :
- SYS
- BAY
- PASCAL LITE
- XZC
- DARCRUS
- ZOIN
- RENOS
- SPREADCOIN
- ANS
- ANT
- BAT
- LISK
- ARK
- ZEN
- NEXUS

what coins should i keep and what coins should i remove ? ( i want to reduce it to 7 coins )

I like most of those. ANS still makes me nervous though, too much irrational hype when it first showed up, but it could work out in the end. My personal picks so far:

VIA
XZC
CRW
TRST
EDG
BAY
BAT
QRL
XCP
GBYTE
VOX

Throw a big chunk in LTC for stability.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:21:07 PM

Rather than investing into altcoins give a try with the ICO's. Because the ICO crowdsale happens for a short time and once after the sale surely at least a small price pumping is assured while getting listed to the exchanges. This gives assured profit, so better is to invest on ICO Project.
wise_turtle (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:31:32 PM

The ico became less and less profitable and most of them are a scam i think holding a coin 1 week can bring you more profit (my opinion at least )
wise_turtle (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:15:21 AM

maybe someone can help me choose from this list of coins that i mentioned before
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:01:18 AM

I believe NEXUS is worth giving a try.
Very innovative.
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:07:33 AM

TaaS still cheap at liqui

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:14:17 AM

hi guys,  
i made a list of altcoins that i want to invest in after searching for the project of each coin , i found 15  interesting coins . But after a lot of discussion with multiples persons they told me that 15 coins is too much and that i should reduce the number of coins .
here is the list :
- SYS
- BAY
- PASCAL LITE
- XZC
- DARCRUS
- ZOIN
- RENOS
- SPREADCOIN
- ANS
- ANT
- BAT
- LISK
- ARK
- ZEN
- NEXUS

Hi, I find your question very interesting as I´m in the same position.  Huh

I´m just starting my path in the trading world and I already have the following investments: (very small quantities)
Waves
Shift   
GameCredits
Bitcoin   
Decred   
Siacoin

And I´m thinking of getting some of these in the future:
lisk
stratis
ico
ethereum
skincoin
litecoin
monero

Let´s wait for the experts´opinions!  Grin
Thanks Tongue
hi guys,  
i made a list of altcoins that i want to invest in after searching for the project of each coin , i found 15  interesting coins . But after a lot of discussion with multiples persons they told me that 15 coins is too much and that i should reduce the number of coins .
here is the list :
- SYS
- BAY
- PASCAL LITE
- XZC
- DARCRUS
- ZOIN
- RENOS
- SPREADCOIN
- ANS
- ANT
- BAT
- LISK
- ARK
- ZEN
- NEXUS

I like most of those. ANS still makes me nervous though, too much irrational hype when it first showed up, but it could work out in the end. My personal picks so far:

VIA
XZC
CRW
TRST
EDG
BAY
BAT
QRL
XCP
GBYTE
VOX

Throw a big chunk in LTC for stability.

Hey guys, I just want to know your bases in choosing those coins you've mentioned over the others? Wink

I think it is actually better to have your investment diversified to several number of coins. This way, you are given a big chance to end up having profit rather than loss. Provided you are choosing the right (who knows which one is the right one  Huh) ones. And of course if you can manage to keep track of every single coin you are putting your money into. 10 for me is manageable.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:20:05 AM

Rather than investing into altcoins give a try with the ICO's. Because the ICO crowdsale happens for a short time and once after the sale surely at least a small price pumping is assured while getting listed to the exchanges. This gives assured profit, so better is to invest on ICO Project.

Not necessarily, bro. ICOs are everywhere, left and right. Many of them seem dubious, though. A very tedious and meticulous scrutiny is oftentimes needed to make sure the ICO you are jumping into is 1st, legit and 2nd, will end up successful.

Another thing, it does't necessarily mean that right after the ICO a small price pumping is assured. It may even be the contrary. Dumping is very probable right after ICO. Bounty hunters, well, most of them, will release theirs right after ICO. As well as some investors.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:21:53 AM

Lol, no one mentioned XtraBYtes? (XBY), DGB or 1337? The first two are in the same price range and both with great potential. XBY has the greatest potential: now around 600/700 sat, has seen 1700 sat and has the potential to be 20.000 sat in about a year when the technology has proven itself. 20K at least then. 1337 is a very cheap coin (4/5 sat) but has a solid community and an active development team. A project basically only needs those two components to get at least further in crypto and that will happen to 1337. They are setting up Minecraft servers where players on those servers gain 1337 coins and then can decide to go to exchanges with it or stake it or trade it for buying games. HUGE potential if you see where it is now: even when it's get to a little bit more known stage, it will at least hit 50 sat. Thats x10.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:15:47 AM

hi guys, 
here is the list :
- SYS
- BAY
- PASCAL LITE
- XZC
- DARCRUS
- ZOIN
- RENOS
- SPREADCOIN
- ANS
- ANT
- BAT
- LISK
- ARK
- ZEN
- NEXUS

Antshare and SYS coin is the only one I like on your listed coins, And you must add stratis,ICN,ptoy,bat and waves to your selection since these are quitely new thrend on the market and they are pretty known for now since they have good planned project ahead with them.

wise_turtle (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:26:29 AM

you mentionned some good projects but i'm also searching for some nice gains percentage with projects that are good and not very popular  that's why i'm not focused on coins like stratis even though they're solid projects
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:03:32 AM

hi guys, 
here is the list :
- SYS
- BAY
- PASCAL LITE
- XZC
- DARCRUS
- ZOIN
- RENOS
- SPREADCOIN
- ANS
- ANT
- BAT
- LISK
- ARK
- ZEN
- NEXUS

I would suggest SpreadCoin. There will be a snapshot on 1. August. Every SPR you are holding that day you will be entitled for 1 Helium HML as well.
Helium is a very promising service and masternode project.. Worth checking out.

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:23:54 AM

keep:

BAY
DARCRUS
ANS
LISK
ARK
ZEN (i would put most into this since it looks to be at bottom now, am in process of getting as many as i can myself)
NEXUS

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:34:31 PM

ETH is the best option at this time as the price is low and will probably rises in few weeks.
ICN and Ripple are also a good choice for investment
morenomunozdelanava

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:57:38 PM

So from his selection which ones would you say are for short-term gains and which ones are for long-term profits?  Huh
wise_turtle (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:11:46 PM

zen longterm  lisk darcrus midterm bay shorterm that's all i know and it's debatable of course
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:26:12 PM

XVG
BSD
SC
DGB
NXT
ETC
STRAT

All are good Project and gives you lots of profit in long term and short term too, i recommend everyone to stay up to date with news so you maximize your profit in pump & dump situation.
morenomunozdelanava

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

zen longterm  lisk darcrus midterm bay shorterm that's all i know and it's debatable of course

Thanks a million! I´ll have a look at that  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: