Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:47:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or Cryptofunding possible with non-crypto classic car company?  (Read 258 times)
Klapper (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:46:33 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 02:46:32 PM by Klapper

Hi,

Is anyone aware of a concept to attract investing money for a company which is not crypto related?
An ICO, or a crypto crowd funding. To get my project / idea off the ground.
I have a classic car company and we are heading in a new direction, converting a certain legendary classic car icon into a performance and style one.
That is, a classic BMW E9 or E21 for example, and retrofit it with faster engines, gearboxes and change some style elements. We do full restorations, body off.
Total means everything dismantled, sandblasting, renew engines, gearboxes, coating and renew all parts, up to all nuts and bolts, new interior, fresh bodypaint, etc.
Most important is that they will still look authentic. Compare this with Porsche Singer for example.

I tried banks in my country, but have them investing is a huge amount of regulations, asking for an unreasonable amount of certainties and so on, and they expect you bring in quite a lot yourself too.

We need money to upgrade our garage, rent some more space (there is a unit free next to our location) and have the money to work and finalize at least three examples.
These classic cars will cost around 50K Euro to 100K Euro, depending on how they are upgraded (M engines, tuning, rims, hi-fi audio sets).

Anyway, I am looking for a way to get crypto investors be able to invest with crypto, I think that works way better because it is easier for the investors to do this.
In return, I could of course offer the finished examples with a reduction to investors, or find a way to pay interest or something. Or they can pay with any crypto coin. I really hope someone can help me with this to work it out.

We may not make 4000% returns, or promise to change the world , but we surely are less risk and no scammers Smiley And of course, we don't need 20 million.
It could work

We are an honest company and exist already for 10 years, and try to get this new idea running.

Just curious in general, Would you be willing to help us and invest in something like this?

To get an idea what we want to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mvWNdvFjBs

http://2002bmw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2002-1.png

https://s3.amazonaws.com/the-drive-staging/message-editor%2F1492718342349-bmw2002gallery3.jpg
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:54:34 PM

In any case, you will have to issue some kind of token, which will have all these characteristics, which you mentioned..
Klapper (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:05:00 PM

Yes, but that is the point. How to make that token attached to what is happening in the company, and let the token have potential to grow.

Or, I should do crypto crowdfunding, without a token, and another way or rewarding.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: