Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: info about BRITCOIN  (Read 651 times)
ladymarian (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:52:23 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 02:09:23 PM by ladymarian

Hello everyone,
I was thinking about buying some BRITCOINS, and googling around I found this  Shocked :

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-adopt-britcoin-as-digital-currency-for-united-kingdom

I also checked the charts on coinmarketcap, and it seems something is going on...
What do you think?  Huh
ladymarian (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:02:03 PM

Suggestions anyone?  Roll Eyes
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:18:04 PM

if you already make a research about BRITcoin and you predict this coin is good,, just do it!
but in my mind better you choose another solid coin that has more than 1 million marketcap
regards

ladymarian (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:30:06 PM

Thanks coinporch!  Cheesy Well... I think it could be a good bet indeed, I'll buy some. I found also a tweet with an image pointing out the maximum gain multiplicator for several coins, and it seems britcoins has a good potential...

ccccccc7

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:08:24 PM

Hello everyone,
I was thinking about buying some BRITCOINS, and googling around I found this  Shocked :

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-adopt-britcoin-as-digital-currency-for-united-kingdom

I also checked the charts on coinmarketcap, and it seems something is going on...
What do you think?  Huh

I just read through the ANN thread and it seems that not much has been going on for months.

There is long periods in-between the dev or anyone posting anything.

The twitter page has weeks between posts.

Seems like this going isn't going anywhere fast and I can't see a point to this coin.

I don't really see anything new or innovative with this coin and the only selling point is that it is branded for the UK

I am English and I don't see the allure at all
shifty30

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

Hello everyone,

What do you think?  Huh

use all ur savings and buy as much u can, it will definitely pay off!!!

ccccccc7

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:13:01 PM

Based on what!?!?!
shifty30

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

Based on what!?!?!

oh sorry i forgot to mention....... IT WAS SARCASTIC

ccccccc7

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

Based on what!?!?!

oh sorry i forgot to mention....... IT WAS SARCASTIC
Excellent  Grin
ladymarian (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

Well, I've been lucky... I bought some and I alredy gained 20%... not bad  Grin

And I found another couple of articles, not strictly related but from BBC and International Business Times:

ccccccc7

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

Well, I've been lucky... I bought some and I alredy gained 20%... not bad  Grin

And I found another couple of articles, not strictly related but from BBC and International Business Times:

20% is not bad!

Probably caused by this post imo.

Do you care about dates at all because the first article is 2 years old and the second is 1 year old.

The coin was revived in May 2016.

There is no new tech in this coin at all, no real community and a lacklustre Dev

The only thing this coin has going for it is Britcoin sounding like Bitcoin which for some reason would make Britain use it? Poundcoin would be better

Crypto by nature should be global and border agnostic making Britcoin's use case is extremely limited.

Why would any UK business favour implementing this over BTC, ZEC or ETH?

Also why would the UK government back this crypto when they could make their own and back that?
shifty30

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:56:29 PM

Well, I've been lucky... I bought some and I alredy gained 20%... not bad  Grin

20% is not bad!

Probably caused by this post imo.

Do you care about dates at all because the first article is 2 years old and the second is 1 year old.

The coin was revived in May 2016.

There is no new tech in this coin at all, no real community and a lacklustre Dev

The only thing this coin has going for it is Britcoin sounding like Bitcoin which for some reason would make Britain use it? Poundcoin would be better

Crypto by nature should be global and border agnostic making Britcoin's use case is extremely limited.

Why would any UK business favour implementing this over BTC, ZEC or ETH?

Also why would the UK government back this crypto when they could make their own and back that?

I admire how much energy you put into giving so many warnings for a very clearly shitcoin and that you manage to do more research then the person investing into it  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: