Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAXFUL.COM ADMIN WILL SCAM YOU OF YOUR BITCOIN ONE DAY, STAY AWAY  (Read 1185 times)
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:33:44 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 04:12:38 PM by X2bitcoinschain

I HAVE BEEN THINKING THIS

let assume paxful.com shutdown their website today, what will happen to your money with them? GONE?

and do you know the admins of the so call site can decide to steal your bitcoins? they have access to your money already, they are like bank, and their own is even more terrible than bankS because they dont have office, so its easy for them to steal it AND GO AWAY WITH IT, LYING THAT SOMEONE HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT///

PEOPLE CAN CHANGE ANYTIME, THEY ARE HUMAN BEING, YOUR MONEY IS NOT SAVE ON THOSE SITES EXPECIALLY ON PAXFUL.COM.

The owner were caught with drug weeks ago in Miami, USA.

Popular site in USA Posted this, read it here https://cointelegraph.com/news/paxful-exchange-ceo-and-cto-arrested-in-miami-on-weapons-and-drugs-charges

TEHY PERSONALLY STOLE MY 0.6BTC WITHOUT SCAMMING OF THE SITE, READ THIS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1987998.0 , THAT IS HOW THEY STEAL SOME RANDOM USERS BITCOINS WHEN THE ADMINS GO BROKE. BEWARE PLS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:15:03 PM

THINGS STILL WORKING GOOD FOR YOU WITH THEM? CHILL, IT WILL SOON REACH YOUR TURN.

THEY ONCE DO ME WELL, WAS ALWAYS IN SUPPORT OF WHT THEY DO DURING THIS PERIOD NOT UNTIL WHEN THEY SHOW ME THEY ARE SCAM SITE

THEY ALREADY KNOW THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO THEM
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:42:11 PM

Paxful is under the ownership of the former-USSR mafia. Three of the owners were arrested last year, for illegal possession of automatic machine guns and drugs. All three are citizens of Estonia.

coinlord88

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:10:16 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Come on man lol. Mohamed is American you tool. I have met all of these guys at the Money 20/20 conference and they're your typical average Joe's.

They were wrongly incremented and as you can see here all charges were dropped. https://blog.paxful.com/en/clear-good-charges-dismissed-official-miami-statement/

Also, I don't think anyone at Paxful cares about your .6 btc when they did $5,000,000 in volume last week.
https://coin.dance/volume/paxful

GET A LIFE BRO
jamespx

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:17:09 PM

Paxful is under the ownership of the former-USSR mafia. Three of the owners were arrested last year, for illegal possession of automatic machine guns and drugs. All three are citizens of Estonia.

https://media.local10.com/photo/2016/09/17/1_1474150242479_8010327_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Cool story bro! Pass the Aluminum foil!
Idiots are dime a dozen and will digest anything that satisfies their bias.

Popular site in USA Posted this, read it here https://cointelegraph.com/news/paxful-exchange-ceo-and-cto-arrested-in-miami-on-weapons-and-drugs-charges

Can't even check the date of the posts! A bunch of tools and neanderthals...Or maybe one account, trying to sabotage a platform that serves thousands of users?

You must be fun at parties! Grin Grin Grin

Don't get your panties in a bunch for getting caught.  Wink Wink Wink
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:27:48 PM

This news is almost a year old and paxful is still up and running smoothly. Many people are still using them but personally I prefer localbitcoins over paxful for any p2p trading. Its always risky to hold your bitcoins in any online wallets or exchange, this not only implies for paxful.
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:55:05 PM

I do not know about PAXFUL exchange sites because I have never used this site to do Bitcoin sales, but I see many of them advertise on social media and convince everyone that he really exists. Maybe with this thread about PAXFUL, I have to be careful to sell my Btc. This may be very useful for people who have absolutely no idea about PAXFUL exchange sites
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:59:21 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Come on man lol. Mohamed is American you tool. I have met all of these guys at the Money 20/20 conference and they're your typical average Joe's.

They were wrongly incremented and as you can see here all charges were dropped. https://blog.paxful.com/en/clear-good-charges-dismissed-official-miami-statement/

Also, I don't think anyone at Paxful cares about your .6 btc when they did $5,000,000 in volume last week.
https://coin.dance/volume/paxful

GET A LIFE BRO

YOU JUST OPENED THIS ACCOUNT TO DEFEND YOUR SCAM SITE, IT WILL BE ALL OVER THE INTERNET SOON. PEOPLE WILL KNOW OF YOUR SCAM SITE
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:03:31 PM

Cool story bro! Pass the Aluminum foil!
Idiots are dime a dozen and will digest anything that satisfies their bias.

Can't even check the date of the posts! A bunch of tools and neanderthals...Or maybe one account, trying to sabotage a platform that serves thousands of users?

You must be fun at parties! Grin Grin Grin

Don't get your panties in a bunch for getting caught.  Wink Wink Wink

THIS YOUR ACCT, YOU OPENED IT TODAY, YOU ARE FROM PAXFUL.COM TO DEFEND YOUR SCAM SITE/

Served thousands of people? you forget the thousands of people will get to your scam site through google search, let wait and see

google first index will tell people about your scam site soon

GOT CAUGHT OF WHAT? CANT YOU BUY BRAIN IF YOU DONT HAVE BRO?

X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:05:23 PM

YOU ARE RIGHT BRO, THEY DROPPED THE CASE BY THEN, HE IS STILL ON THE CASE TILL DATE/ HE IS A CRIMINAL
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:07:33 PM

I do not know about PAXFUL exchange sites because I have never used this site to do Bitcoin sales, but I see many of them advertise on social media and convince everyone that he really exists. Maybe with this thread about PAXFUL, I have to be careful to sell my Btc. This may be very useful for people who have absolutely no idea about PAXFUL exchange sites

IT IS JUST A PAID ADVERT BRO, THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLE BITCOINS CODEDLY BUT MANY HAVE NO TIME TO POST IT ONLINE LIKE THIS, I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOW THEY ARE SCAM
gingerxlady

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

IT IS JUST A PAID ADVERT BRO, THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLE BITCOINS CODEDLY BUT MANY HAVE NO TIME TO POST IT ONLINE LIKE THIS, I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOW THEY ARE SCAM

Here's the russian mafia that they're trying to pin down.
One of people who helped people from backpage:
https://youtu.be/qi1rMnDINz4

I'm not saying you have an axe to grind OP, but yeah you have an axe to grind.
I've seen this before and this is usually a scammer caught by the admin of a platform
plotting some petty revenge.

However you gotta do better than that darling.
Trading Bitcoins ain't AMATEUR HOUR!
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:18:28 PM

I've seen this before and this is usually a scammer caught by the admin of a platform

you opened your account some hours ago to defend this post from paxful.com

upload evidence, that user mankind66 < https://paxful.com/user/Mankind66 >is scamming on your paxful scam website. if you cant, why do you withdraw his coins after banning him for breaking common paragragh 5 TOS

I HAVE EVIDENCE
jamsproject

Activity: 61

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 06:19:23 PM

Watched that backpage video as well!

BTW guys if you are from LBC OP is mankind66 a banned scammer from LBC as well.
He might have tried to sell E-Codes there as well.

This fine gentleman cannot even decipher simple rules:
You may NOT broker gift card codes, they must be purchased by you ONLY

Gift Card Codes != Physical Gift Card

What a dullard. Someone educate him please.

Anyways, If you think they're wrong, please be my guest, LAWYER UP!
But I doubt you still have money seeing that they're already spreading your Ill-gotten
gains towards your VICTIMS!

gingerxlady

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:24:24 PM

you opened your account some hours ago to defend this post from paxful.com

upload evidence, that user mankind66 is scamming on your scam paxful. if you cant, why do you withdraw his coins after banning him?

Unfortunately honey, wrong again:
Date Registered:   June 15, 2017, 01:21:36 PM

I'm bored of you now sweetie, go rant somewhere else and yes
I doubt you would be spending so much time here if you think you had a chance.
Money grubbing crooks like you are dime a dozen.

Good riddance! Wish I was the one who caught you though, could use a few bitcoins for a brand paintjob for my car.  Kiss
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:26:18 PM

But I doubt you still have money seeing that they're already spreading your Ill-gotten

MY ACCOUNT NOT BAN ON LBC, AM STILL ACTIVE TILL DATE ON LBC

DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR FAKE NEWS FROM, YOU SCAM SITE
jamsproject

Activity: 61

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 06:31:38 PM

MY ACCOUNT NOT BAN ON LBC, AM STILL ACTIVE TILL DATE ON LBC

DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR FAKE NEWS FROM, YOU SCAM SITE

Oh! It's not me who is riding on fake news mister, It's you.
Users here aren't cavemen like you.
Supplying your own posts!

I HAVE EVIDENCE

Yes, Indeed you have evidence..... of Paxful catching you breaking the rules and selling E-gift cards!
You truly have outplayed yourself! ROFL! Tongue
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:36:05 PM

THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU PUT ECODES ACCEPTED ON YOUR SO CALL SCAM SITE?

WHEN I TRADE ECODES, LIKE 50 TIMES, WHY DO THEY RELEASE BITCOINS AFTER? WHY DO YOU USE TO RESOLVED DISPUTE TO ME IN MY FAVOUR? U ARE NOT AWARE THEY ARE ECODES THEN? YOU ARE THEIF
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:38:49 PM

I HAVE NO DISPUTE OPENED, WHO DO YOU WANT TO GIVE MY COINS TO THEN? TO YOUR SELF?

I SAID YOU ARE A SCAM SITE/// PEOPLE WILL GET TO KNOW SOON, VERY SOON
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

You have many options, some of them are <physical card only, no receipt needed, ecodes accepted>

am the one that write the ecodes accepted on your scam site? or can i force a trader who is not ready to trade ecodes cards?

you as well dont know what you are saying, pls buy sense
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: