Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAXFUL.COM ADMIN WILL SCAM YOU OF YOUR BITCOIN ONE DAY, STAY AWAY  (Read 1185 times)
jamsproject

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 06:46:51 PM

You may NOT broker gift card codes, they must be purchased by you ONLY

Gift Card Codes != Physical Gift Card

What a dullard. Someone educate him please.

THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU PUT ECODES ACCEPTED ON YOUR SO CALL SCAM SITE?

WHEN I TRADE ECODES, LIKE 50 TIMES, WHY DO THEY RELEASE BITCOINS AFTER? WHY DO YOU USE TO RESOLVED DISPUTE TO ME IN MY FAVOUR? U ARE NOT AWARE THEY ARE ECODES THEN? YOU ARE THEIF

If you are aware of this, then why present that line in terms as your "EVIDENCE"??

Which means they might have not been aware of your activity until someone reported your sorry ass and when you got caught,
you impulsively copy pasta this from their terms. Ignorance is an Inconvenience lol ENJOY!

Why am I a thief? I have been here long enough and I don't even know you freakin exist you ignorant baboon!

AND FYI!!!!! WHEN YOU SCRATCH A FRIGGIN CARD, THE ALPHANUMERIC CHARACTERS IN THE CARDS ARE "CODES"!

Again, you outplayed yourself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:55:33 PM

WHEN I TRADE ECODES, LIKE 50 TIMES, WHY DO THEY RELEASE BITCOINS AFTER? WHY DO YOU USE TO RESOLVED DISPUTE TO ME IN MY FAVOUR? U ARE NOT AWARE THEY ARE ECODES THEN? YOU ARE THEIF

If you are aware of this, then why present that line in terms as your "EVIDENCE"??

Which means they might have not been aware of your activity until someone reported your sorry ass and when you got caught,
you impulsively copy pasta this from their terms. Ignorance is an Inconvenience lol ENJOY!

Why am I a thief? I have been here long enough and I don't even know you freakin exist you ignorant baboon!

AND FYI!!!!! WHEN YOU SCRATCH A FRIGGIN CARD, THE ALPHANUMERIC CHARACTERS IN THE CARDS ARE "CODES"!

have you check the account to check the feedback there at all? are you that dump to judge without checking and knowing what you are to be a chief of judge on?
jamsproject

Activity: 61

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 07:14:34 PM

have you check the account to check the feedback there at all? are you that dump to judge without checking and knowing what you are to be a chief of judge on?

Again, I cannot stress enough that you have violated the rules, I buy bitcoins with Cards as well and I have traded with people explicitly saying
on their terms "Physical Cards Only" or "No E-codes".

Didn't that even hit you even once? Enough to draw suspicion that they do not allow "E-codes".

Also, If you are as "Honest" as you say you are, then you don't have to worry, they will return the BTC as you have Indicated in their statement.

Again, read the rules, It's not rocket science.

I am not the owner of Paxful but you spewing lies where it was your OWN fault will drive away potential sellers from me and other Patrons here.

MAN THE "F" UP and Face the music!
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:44:04 PM

The owner were caught with drug weeks ago in Miami, USA.
I can understand your frustration because they block your account leaving your coins in the site,you can start a scam accusation against them in the proper thread with all the details and hopefully someone from their site could respond to your calls and return back your coins,i am not using that site and so i am not aware of their TOS,but i think these things that i quoted about them are irrelevant for the case we have here. Smiley
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:46:47 PM

so you are blind bro? you dont see E CODES ACCEPTED on the stupid scam site?

i have been trading both physical and ecodes, the admin use to award the dispute to me then, are they blind to see that it is ecodes by then?
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:49:29 PM

The owner were caught with drug weeks ago in Miami, USA.
I can understand your frustration because they block your account leaving your coins in the site,you can start a scam accusation against them in the proper thread with all the details and hopefully someone from their site could respond to your calls and return back your coins,i am not using that site and so i am not aware of their TOS,but i think these things that i quoted about them are irrelevant for the case we have here. Smiley

they didnt take it serious before, they want me to keep begging them before releasing my funds, hell no, i wont.
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:05:32 AM

Trend
paxful_bitcoin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:46:19 PM

Paxful admins here.

During investigation into your account's activity we see a lot of exaggerations and misinformation being spread around.

Firstly, on Paxful you were reselling cards (as per our ToS - brokering is not allowed). You had no idea whether they were good or not as you were not their original purchaser. This in turn makes you not only a broker but a scammer as you could have been easily misrepresenting bad cards as being good ones. The amount of reports from other users you received during the short time on Paxful far exceeds the median for such a new account.

Secondly, your balance on Paxful is 0.198 BTC, not 0.6 BTC (on request additional proof can be provided to forum moderator/admins via PM). As was explained to you before your bitcoin balance is being withheld for the time of 12 months as users can still report chargebacks or any other issues with their orders or accounts.

Thirdly, from other posts on this forum it can be seen that an account with the same username got banned on localbitcoins.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Mankind66/
https://paxful.com/user/mankind66

Based on the timeline when the LBC account got banned you have signed up on Paxful with the same username. One of publicly available information/feedback on LBC shows that the user “seized my btc and marked paid without paying”.

I kindly ask moderators/admins of Bitcointalk.org to remove this thread and all other posts this user made in relation to Paxful as well as ban X2bitcoinschain from bitcointalk forum as he has been spreading false accusations and deliberately misrepresents the situation. We are spending our time on investigating and giving explanations to lies and false statements when instead our staff could be helping newbies buying their first bitcoin and developing new features for Paxful.

Thank you.
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:31:21 PM

WONT STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU ARE SCAM SITE, UNTIL YOU RELEASE MY COINS AND ALREADY PAID BLOGGERS TO PUBLISH YOUR SCAM SITE.

RELEASE MY COINS, I WILL DELETE THEM MY SELF
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:48:24 PM

Its now everywhere online from many users, different blog that you are a scam site

Its a matter of time, it will circulate soon

Just DAT many won't have time to post your scam activities online

See this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1471745.0
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:57:27 PM

Paxful is under the ownership of the former-USSR mafia. Three of the owners were arrested last year, for illegal possession of automatic machine guns and drugs. All three are citizens of Estonia.

See his face, thief
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:47:42 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 12:12:04 AM by X2bitcoinschain

During investigation into your account's activity we see a lot of exaggerations and misinformation being spread around.

Like?

This in turn makes you not only a broker but a scammer as you could have been easily misrepresenting bad cards as being good ones.

My question, do I ever hold anyone Bitcoins for 30 minutes? No, 100% no.

Whenever they say the card has been redeemed, I cancel the trade instantly and get back to the owner that the card is redeemed already, so my dear, you can't call me a scammer for this.  Don't change topic, lol. And beside, I don't use to have already redeemed card case, vecasue I study who to trade with.

Secondly, your balance on Paxful is 0.198 BTC, not 0.6 BTC (on request additional proof can be provided to forum moderator/admins via PM).

That is why I say you are a scammer, that is not my bal, you must have steal the coins. The last amount I transfered evidence is here with me. This is one of the reason why you banned me.  I have been trading, your admins use to see my dispute, they use to resolve the dispute Bitcoins to me, so are they blind? They didn't notice that I am trading on the platform then?

Not until when I sent in more coins, that is when you decided to steal everything.

As was explained to you before your bitcoin balance is being withheld for the time of 12 months as users can still report chargebacks or any other issues with their orders or accounts.

Charge back you say? For gift card? After some week? Still no complain? Is there charge back for Gift card? Is it PayPal? Even if there is charge back, after some week, still no complain? Bross, you have no right to hold my coins on this.  You want me to forget it, so you can have it later.

My aim is to resell to.make gains on your website, unknown to me that All the glitters are not gold, I end up blaming my self

Thirdly, from other posts on this forum it can be seen that an account with the same username got banned on localbitcoins.

Sorry, from where do you get the fake news from? I know LBC before knowing your scam site, am reselling on Lbc, and nothing like ban. Myacct there is still active till date.  Sure you are taking me for someone else, my dear Paxful scam

I kindly ask moderators/admins of Bitcointalk.org to remove this thread and all other posts this user made in relation to Paxful as well as ban X2bitcoinschain from bitcointalk forum as he has been spreading false accusations and deliberately misrepresents the situation. We are spending our time on investigating and giving explanations to lies and false statements when instead our staff could be helping newbies buying their first bitcoin and developing new features for Paxful.

Am sure the owner of this site understand the situation of a thing here, he won't ban me because of your offpoints claims against me. You have the right to release my Bitcoins, and then I can delete all the posts after all. If I don't delete it by then, then am guilty.

YOU HAVE POWER ON YOUR SITE, BUT HERE, YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL
Thank you
[/quote]
X2bitcoinschain (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:25:16 PM

SEEING MANY THINGS AGAIN ABOUT PAXFUL.  JUST GOOGLE IT
paxfulsucks

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:26:52 PM

Paxful is under the ownership of the former-USSR mafia. Three of the owners were arrested last year, for illegal possession of automatic machine guns and drugs. All three are citizens of Estonia.

https://media.local10.com/photo/2016/09/17/1_1474150242479_8010327_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

See his face, thief

I just joined because I'm beyond pissed!!! Almost an entire bitcoin disappeared from my paxful account a couple weeks ago and I received no customer service response from the company (racket more like it)!!!  Angry

Been trying to learn more about the clowns behind the curtain and in the picture, the CEO is listed as just Ray on the website, the picture on the Miami news says Mohamed Yousseff but the news report here says Mohamed Azab Youssef. The picture has 2 fs but the story has 1 f. See it yourself here: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/09/17/police-men-in-miami-beach-penthouse-aimed-rifle-at-street-took-photos/

https://media.local10.com/photo/2016/09/17/1_1474150242479_8010327_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Doing some random searches of different combos of the name, this site comes up in google: http://healthlevelup.com comes up with "rayam azab youssef" with 1 f. It's the only azab youssef I can find with a "ray" attached to it - rayam.

The "blogroll" - not sure what that is says:

BLOGROLL
Excellent Steroid News
ray savant
rayam azab youssef
Rick Collins Esq. The best Legal Advice for Steroid Users
The Muscle Couple : Family Bodybuilding

There is this "Ray Savant" and "Rayam Azab Youssef" listed, but I can't find any pictures on that site that matches this picture of him on the paxful site: https://paxful.com/about

https://imgur.com/a/RWzPQ

If you've been screwed by paxful-o-shit like I have, please post your findings here so we can get to the bottom of who these clowns are!
worthynews

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:45:40 AM

Paxful just scammed me for 14k! I'm convinced of it.

They logged me out of my account and had the bitcoin transferred out of my wallet in under 60 seconds

bigflexer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

hello i really need some help! i have been with paxful for about a year maybe a little less now and today i signed in and the sms security code poped up and i have the right number on thier because i just set it up but it says it is sending it and nothing is coming thru im logged out and it will not send another one so im stuck out please help
bigflexer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Paxful admins here.

Firstly, on Paxful you were reselling cards (as per our ToS - brokering is not allowed). You had no idea whether they were good or not as you were not their original purchaser. This in turn makes you not only a broker but a scammer as you could have been easily misrepresenting bad cards as being good ones. The amount of reports from other users you received during the short time on Paxful far exceeds the median for such a new account.

Secondly, your balance on Paxful is 0.198 BTC, not 0.6 BTC (on request additional proof can be provided to forum moderator/admins via PM). As was explained to you before your bitcoin balance is being withheld for the time of 12 months as users can still report chargebacks or any other issues with their orders or accounts.

Based on the timeline when the LBC account got banned you have signed up on Paxful with the same username. One of publicly available information/feedback on LBC shows that the user “seized my btc and marked paid without paying”.

Thank you.
hello i really need some help! i have been with paxful for about a year maybe a little less now and today i signed in and the sms security code poped up and i have the right number on thier because i just set it up but it says it is sending it and nothing is coming thru im logged out and it will not send another one so im stuck out please help
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: