Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Hacker of MTGox - IP:210.211.108.213  (Read 9088 times)
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 05:31:52 PM

What happened to the thread this linked to? It's gone for me.
I presume the mods didn't like a thread about using bitcoins to pay for hackers to hack a random IP with tenuous links to the mtgox hacks? It's not gonna be good rep for bitcoin if it only gets used for soliciting illicit hacking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhfire (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 09:15:06 PM

I presume the mods didn't like a thread about using bitcoins to pay for hackers to hack a random IP with tenuous links to the mtgox hacks? It's not gonna be good rep for bitcoin if it only gets used for soliciting illicit hacking.

Who was paying me to hack? I was taking it upon my self to do it. You could have donated to me if you wanted to. I could have cared less. It could also be of all the nubs who reported the thread. You guys really don't understand what bitcoins are used for. Go to the deepweb and you'll wonder what bitcoin is really used for.
TheBitMan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 09:23:40 PM

$1000 at $0.01 each... he's got to sell 'em, though.  Keep eyes out for someone itchy to sell big lots for cheap.

Not that he'll ever get caught. 
I'm selling 13,000 BTC for 14 cents each nothing wrong with that  Lips sealed lol  jk
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:19:23 PM

Who was paying me to hack? I was taking it upon my self to do it. You could have donated to me if you wanted to. I could have cared less. It could also be of all the nubs who reported the thread. You guys really don't understand what bitcoins are used for. Go to the deepweb and you'll wonder what bitcoin is really used for.

Hmm did I once specify in that post that I was implying people were paying you to hack? I don't think I was!! I was merely pointing out that bitcoin vigilante justice is [n]nothing but bad press[/b] especially if it ends up with someone paying someone else in bitcoins to hack this potentially innocent guy.
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 10:51:16 PM

Hmm did I once specify in that post that I was implying people were paying you to hack? I don't think I was!! I was merely pointing out that bitcoin vigilante justice is [n]nothing but bad press[/b] especially if it ends up with someone paying someone else in bitcoins to hack this potentially innocent guy.

Innocent? I saw like 9k botnets on his site. That isn't being innocent.
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 11:05:26 PM

Hey jhfire, I support your efforts, but i have no bitcoins yet. I'm waiting for my dwolla account to clear.
I am thinking of taking up a more serious interest in computer knowledge and hacking, myself, inspired by your efforts. Can you tell me where would be a good place to learn from, and save myself time and trouble? I know it's not a fast learn or anything, but i can pick things up quick when I want to. Maybe I can find a new interest in this. Any suggestions for where to study?

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
NO_SLAVE

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 12:42:17 AM

Give em hell brah!  wait wha 9,000+ botnets?
Definitely give the bastard HELL, and keep the doors locked.
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 12:54:18 AM

Hey jhfire, I support your efforts, but i have no bitcoins yet. I'm waiting for my dwolla account to clear.
I am thinking of taking up a more serious interest in computer knowledge and hacking, myself, inspired by your efforts. Can you tell me where would be a good place to learn from, and save myself time and trouble? I know it's not a fast learn or anything, but i can pick things up quick when I want to. Maybe I can find a new interest in this. Any suggestions for where to study?

I learn all by myself Grin. Just go to Google and type it in. Watch out for viruses though, some sites full of hackers will bind their viruses to the program you want. If you really want to go into hacking, you need to watch out. Good luck cause it is a mission.
imperi

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 12:56:31 AM

"Hacking" isn't particularly difficult, whether it's making XSS injections or decompiling programs. Amusingly, most of these hackers think they're the greatest and smartest person ever.
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 12:56:44 AM

I learn all by myself Grin. Just go to Google and type it in. Watch out for viruses though, some sites full of hackers will bind their viruses to the program you want. If you really want to go into hacking, you need to watch out. Good luck cause it is a mission.

I'll buy a separate computer then for that purpose.
Thanks.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 01:00:28 AM

"Hacking" isn't particularly difficult, whether it's making XSS injections or decompiling programs. Amusingly, most of these hackers think they're the greatest and smartest person ever.

Hacking is a big ass term that has a lot of different meanings. Many people think it is hard, thus hackers think they're the shit. Me personally, I just do it for fun. Decompiling that attachment, sql injecting the site, and then crashing the site was peer joy to me. I do this sometimes for fun and this happen to cross my path. I don't care if people look up to me, cause it doesn't make my ego bigger in anyway. I just know what I'm doing and do this as a hobby. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I succeed as I did yesterday.
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 01:18:06 AM

Let us bump this?
squirrall3

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 03:53:43 AM

more details here: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=20222.0
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 04:19:11 AM

I was right, what do you know Roll Eyes.
grm203

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 04:46:50 AM

Thanks.

why not use a virtual machine?
Rogue Star

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 06:00:55 AM

Thanks.

why not use a virtual machine?
1. because there are ways to break out of Virtual Machines (VMs)?
2. if you get root access to the guest, it is usually pretty trivial to detect if it is a VM, especially if it is Windows based or otherwise has guest addons installed?
3. if it is on the same network as computers you care about, the VM could launch an attack on computers you do care about from within the network?

I don't know much about hacking, but those would be my guesses

you can donate to me for whatever reason at: 18xbnjDDXxgcvRzv5k2vmrKQHWDjYsBDCf
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: