Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashing out on other platforms  (Read 425 times)
datagroove (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 06:57:48 PM

Hi,

I know that this isn't the right forum to make this question but sure anyone here should know a tip or two...

I have done some work i have to cashout but they are only paying on the following plataforms "Payza, Neteller, Payoneer, Skrill, Paytoo", is there any way to send the money to my credit card or use a trusted broker to send to a paypal account?

Thanks
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:46:47 AM

You are in the service discussion of this forum and your thread in not out of place, the only thing is that you did not mention the website in question however all your hope is not lost provided you are doing a legitimate business.

You can visit this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 and tell us about your intentions, ensure you use a trusted person.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:52:59 PM

You are in the service discussion of this forum and your thread in not out of place, the only thing is that you did not mention the website in question however all your hope is not lost provided you are doing a legitimate business.

You can visit this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 and tell us about your intentions, ensure you use a trusted person.

Out of the forum there is huge availability to sell or buy using bitcoins. You can find trusted traders available in the localbitcoins who are all can pay in your location with the multiple online transaction options. Some of the traders will exchange your bitcoins with the higher cost you see in the price chart.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:28:24 PM

Hi,

I know that this isn't the right forum to make this question but sure anyone here should know a tip or two...

I have done some work i have to cashout but they are only paying on the following plataforms "Payza, Neteller, Payoneer, Skrill, Paytoo", is there any way to send the money to my credit card or use a trusted broker to send to a paypal account?

Thanks
Can you receive money in your skrill account? if yes then you can utilize the exchange service provided by op of this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0).
datagroove (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 07:42:39 PM

Don't laugh about it but it's the infamous clixsense. (At least is honest and legit) I have been using them once a day when i do have free time or don't have anything better to do. I have been acumulating gains for about 99 days now and i can cashout but only on the payment processors they use.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:59:46 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Cant you use one of those payment platforms? I have heard good things about Skrill and Neteller, both which belong to the same company. If you arent hiding anything or doing anything illegal then get yourself verified in one of them to make things easier for you instead of relying in the market place of this forum.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

I have seen many times such questions about other e-currencies and after one or two days some new guy will come and post about a new "e-currency exchange site" along with a pleasant experiences with them.

Is it normal : a person is aware of these many different payment processors (Payza, Neteller, Payoneer, Skrill, Paytoo) and having balances there but not aware of how to cash out them. Some logical lagging warns us.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:15:24 AM

I have seen many times such questions about other e-currencies and after one or two days some new guy will come and post about a new "e-currency exchange site" along with a pleasant experiences with them.

Is it normal : a person is aware of these many different payment processors (Payza, Neteller, Payoneer, Skrill, Paytoo) and having balances there but not aware of how to cash out them. Some logical lagging warns us.

Perhaps his account isnt a verified account? If thats the case then its bad to deal with him because you might get your own account connected to some nefarious dealings online.

I know some of you love to help people around the forum, but please do be careful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: