Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Careful With Pumping Groups  (Read 3238 times)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:05:43 PM

Lately, I have seen some promotions in Facebook on becoming a member of pumping groups for free. yes, it does not cost anything except registration and some push in the keyboard. Now, the question in my mind is if pumping groups can be effective in making me some money.

Searching on the same topic, I received some warnings that pumping groups are there to dry us of funds and that actually they don't care about us small players as we are actually the pawns they are looking for.

In other words, pumping groups can be a trap if you are not very careful. Why? Because those leading the pumping have already bought their coins ahead of the pumping announcement and when the coin has already risen they would immediately sell their holdings and if you are not watching you can have your bags empty.

I was just a newbie on this and I got victimized because just seconds after I bought my coins the value rose which led me to believe it could rose further but then the slide happened as fast as it rose.

Instead of becoming a part of pumping groups, I am now instead of a group which analyzed trends and give away possible coins to rise...and all for free.
Yeah , This is the big truth if the trading field now in these days , I found about 100s of the pumping group where they are making collaboration with each other and few of them reached to the membere of 10-20k persons . And the same thing happened thier , most of them ( admins) bought at low and then declare buy now this coin and then suddenly price get high but after that price not get high because admin's bought coins has been sold and now no one will buy after the pump , so here pumping is going on but here we should say the pump is fake because pumping means to pump the coin with the better discussion and by increasing demand by telling the importance about them.
But here dew people buy and few of them after buy that is only a way to lost your money .
Here i myself lost about 0.01btc but after this loss i made only eye attention that whether the price increases or not according to the sell and buy orders ( only but never enter in the pumping  fake scam ) .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:59:38 AM

I have decided to do something worthwide instead of following pumping group that reley on price manipulations to make money I rather depends on my skills in trading and  do personal analysis for my trading decision.
Good decisions. Honestly bumping group people are doing against general morals. Manipulating market movements for their own benefits must be illegal as per many country's law. Even crypto currencies is a free market, we should not encourage this type of manipulations as it will cost many innocent investor's capital.

Regularly I do get offers from many bumping group to join with them, so far I have never responded to them as personally I am hating those people for their action of manipulating markets.

I always laugh when members form pump group brag about their profits. They are like worshipers of a cult who always praise their leades. They always say thankful for everything and etc.

I pity those gullible people who pays just to join a pump group. They always get attracted by their sites, achievements and with their best bait which is the timer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: