Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cheap webdesign from $10 in most cryptos - CSS, HTML, PHP, SQL, BOOTSTRAP  (Read 1251 times)
zoomzoom (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:49:55 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 06:13:04 PM by zoomzoom

Cheap Webdesign

I can make clean and simple sites using bootsrap and/or css modifications, SQL and PHP (and willing to learn other languages/ frameworks/ modules). Familiar with windows and linux environments lamp, wamp, xampp etc.. I am self taught and am looking for projects to increase my learning and provide a good service for people. I will send screenshots etc.. and you do not have to pay until happy.

Prices can be discussed but minimum $10, will consider all projects.

Thanks

zoomzoom

Projects completed -

Example site for btcton -  https://i.imgur.com/pU6711x.png
Site based on existing site for apoorvlathey - https://i.imgur.com/fql17j4.png
My uniquely designed faucet site - https://i.imgur.com/cgUQLqT.png
Personal faucet game project, Satoshi's cup, fully working register, login, database, game logic, faucethub integration - https://imgur.com/a/7xkOP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:26:57 AM

This is an extremely cheap website design service, i will like you to upload your portfolio in order to clear some assumptions above all, i will like to take up the sql db, user accounts etc.. and initial deployment support -$8 service.

Pm me your past job done as regards my choice.
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:36:58 AM

This is an extremely cheap website design service, i will like you to upload your portfolio in order to clear some assumptions above all, i will like to take up the sql db, user accounts etc.. and initial deployment support -$8 service.

I don't have a portfolio. It is so cheap as I'm trying to build one, I have completed various guides on w3s so believe myself to be fairly proficient. I can give ideas of basic elements of my work, any practical examples I have are private works and/or ongoing projects. You are welcome to PM me, and like I said this would be no risk to you, if you aren't happy you don't have to pay.

I hope this clarifies things.

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:12:47 PM

Can you create a unique template for the faucet using  faucetinabox script with a new captcha service .Captcha is provided by http://www.captchme.com. I have the code to integrate . Must have 7 to 8 ad spaces with minimum load time. This is a simple project. If you can please pm me with the price details. One more thing, I don't have a big budget for this project.
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:56:42 PM

I don't have a portfolio. It is so cheap as I'm trying to build one, I have completed various guides on w3s so believe myself to be fairly proficient. I can give ideas of basic elements of my work, any practical examples I have are private works and/or ongoing projects. You are welcome to PM me, and like I said this would be no risk to you, if you aren't happy you don't have to pay.

I hope this clarifies things.

This clarifies everything and i hope i will be the first to try your service.

Pm sent with the types of website that i need and i hope to hear from you soonest.
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:35:57 PM

Have some potential projects lined up which is great, ill work on 3 projects in a week, still have the free offer if anyone would like a nice looking but simple site pm me.

kohavn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

Well this topic is interesting, so if i want to make a website i will contact you.
Thank you for your offer
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:01:07 AM

Well this topic is interesting, so if i want to make a website i will contact you.
Thank you for your offer

Thanks for the interest. Eager to get started on any site really, anyone wanting a simple one page (one layout) site, and for free, send me a pm.

zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:54:33 PM

Bumping for interest. Some people have expressed interest but then have disappeared. Still the offer remains.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:15:25 PM

Is the free offer is still available? Can I avail for this? And BTW what framework are you using with PHP? I just want you to make like a chat plugin, which is like a telegram style with a group chat and can PM also. Just make it real time since you know JS even the design is not well made I'll accept that Wink. Would you?
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:40:11 AM

Re-opening this, free offer ended. 1 complete, 1 too complex for me (a chatroom with ajax and php) but did to best of my ability and received tip so wasnt all that bad I'd like to think.
 Still will take on db and php work but more selective around it, mainly just simple html-css-bootstrap sites.

abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:46:28 AM

One of the cheapest services out there. I would definitely like to give your service a shot. I will pm you a website name and let me know if you can do that . It is something related to status query of any random website.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

I would like to vouch for zoomzoom's service.
I got myself a simple non-interactive html page under the free offer.
The user has got skills, and I believe that the paid packages would be great too.

zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:42:48 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 01:19:45 AM by zoomzoom

Screenshot from the free site/page I did, it is a bootstrapped version of an existing site if you may recognize the design, but completely remade.
https://i.imgur.com/fql17j4.png

Also I should note I have no affiliation with the site this is based on, nor will it be used to become anything similar to it.

Before messaging me please have a clear idea of what you would like, helps the process allot.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:48:46 AM

I am currently looking for a web designer, mostly for the designing part of it. Given a set of requirements of the content a website would have, would you be able to design a page with a good-looking interface? By design I mean strictly design. You would not have to implement any functionality at all. You could even just use Photoshop to design how the web page would look like if you so wish.

If you would prefer to stick closer to the back end of things, I might still be able to request your services, assuming that you have the time and haven't taken up too many requests.

Also, just for reference, how long did your work for apoorvlathey take you?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:57:47 AM

I am currently looking for a web designer, mostly for the designing part of it. Given a set of requirements of the content a website would have, would you be able to design a page with a good-looking interface? By design I mean strictly design. You would not have to implement any functionality at all. You could even just use Photoshop to design how the web page would look like if you so wish.

If you would prefer to stick closer to the back end of things, I might still be able to request your services, assuming that you have the time and haven't taken up too many requests.

Send me all the details and I'll be happy to. I can do all aspects of webdesign, js not a strong point though.

zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:45:48 AM

Nearing completion of one project, so bumping for interest.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:37:36 AM

I really appreciate your honesty with the average skills you mentioned unlike other fakers on bitcointalk.While I don't mind you getting a small amount for improving your skills as you put it but you should know, never do something for free if you're good at it.To become good at something,you have to work on those skills.IMHO,instead of using bootstrap and average css to make templates,you should start focusing on taking a step ahead to improve your skills.Start learning SASS,React and write your own CSS libraries.This isn't about earning $3-$5 rather investing the same time for the greater good.
zoomzoom (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:06:50 AM

I really appreciate your honesty with the average skills you mentioned unlike other fakers on [Suspicious link removed] become good at something,you have to work on those skills.IMHO,instead of using bootstrap and average css to make templates,you should start focusing on taking a step ahead to improve your skills.Start learning SASS,React and write your own CSS libraries.This isn't about earning $3-$5 rather investing the same time for the greater good.

I'm always trying to learn, and I'm not completely focused on bootstrap, it was just I find it the easiest framework to use to create a pleasant looking site. There is so much stuff out there for web development that's it's hard to know exactly what to focus on so I like to have a goal that I can work towards then build my skills around that.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:11:16 AM

I'm always trying to learn, and I'm not completely focused on bootstrap, it was just I find it the easiest framework to use to create a pleasant looking site. There is so much stuff out there for web development that's it's hard to know exactly what to focus on so I like to have a goal that I can work towards then build my skills around that.
I can understand ,as a newbie one goes through that but you gotta figure out what's the most in-demand skills in the market and has less people doing it because it isn't easy.For example,SASS has a steep learning curve but if you master it,you can write your own framework like boostrap using Javascript/Jquery.I suggest,start taking tutorials through Mozilla Developer Network instead of w3c.Also check out FreeCodeCamp tutorials.If you have any doubts,feel free to message me. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: