Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MLB Picks (Sports Betting)  (Read 232 times)
cryptopicks (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

I am a crypto trader, but I consistently make money to supplement my income by getting sports picks from a professional sports bettor I met over a decade ago. I help him with trading and he gives me his picks in every sport. I will be selling them in daily, weekly, and monthly packages. He also bets NFL/CFB/UFC/Boxing/NBA/CBB/CFL and more. He is pretty well-known in Vegas.

This is a daily package. You will receive the plays for one day! You can choose to get them via text or via email. Just let me know which way you prefer. Or both. There is typically 1-4 plays per days.

Prices will be relatively cheap:

Daily - 0.00585316 BTC
Weekly - 0.04341262 BTC
Monthly - 0.03902104 BTC

Message me if interested.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

I am a crypto trader, but I consistently make money to supplement my income by getting sports picks from a professional sports bettor I met over a decade ago. I help him with trading and he gives me his picks in every sport. I will be selling them in daily, weekly, and monthly packages. He also bets NFL/CFB/UFC/Boxing/NBA/CBB/CFL and more. He is pretty well-known in Vegas.

This is a daily package. You will receive the plays for one day! You can choose to get them via text or via email. Just let me know which way you prefer. Or both. There is typically 1-4 plays per days.

Daily - 0.00585316 BTC
Weekly - 0.04341262 BTC
Monthly - 0.03902104 BTC

please give more detailed info. about the odds and how about the % of winning and losing streaks? thx

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:41:42 AM

how does this works? how im i gonna pay you? im a bit confused about the figures, is that the payment rate?
cryptopicks (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:33:58 AM

Daily - 0.00585316 BTC
Weekly - 0.04341262 BTC
Monthly - 0.03902104 BTC

please give more detailed info. about the odds and how about the % of winning and losing streaks? thx

I keep detailed records.

MLB went 450-366 last year. Bets range from 1-3 units. The profit was +77.4 units when all was said and done. I usually bet $400 a unit, so it worked out well. I also have access to the other sports, which outside of CBB and CFL, all won me money. In the past CBB had been money, but he just never got rolling. I can provide the records and how much I won as I post those sports going forward.

Thanks for the interest! Btw, I did ask him if I could post the plays he gives me (and possibly make a little extra money in the process), and he was fine with it.
cryptopicks (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:47:02 AM

how does this works? how im i gonna pay you? im a bit confused about the figures, is that the payment rate?

Those figures are how much getting picks for a day, a week, or a month costs. I prefer to take Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other Cryptos for payment.

My Bitcoin address is: 1H8rRfcEGfUB7usbMYsXuLqEVkb67EZtZs

You can email me at cryptopicks33@gmail.com for more info. I can text or email the picks daily. Thanks!

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

Daily - 0.00585316 BTC
Weekly - 0.04341262 BTC
Monthly - 0.03902104 BTC

I keep detailed records.

MLB went 450-366 last year. Bets range from 1-3 units. The profit was +77.4 units when all was said and done. I usually bet $400 a unit, so it worked out well. I also have access to the other sports, which outside of CBB and CFL, all won me money. In the past CBB had been money, but he just never got rolling. I can provide the records and how much I won as I post those sports going forward.

Thanks for the interest! Btw, I did ask him if I could post the plays he gives me (and possibly make a little extra money in the process), and he was fine with it.

thx for the details. did you do the bets with Fiat or BTC? in case of BTC which bookie did you use?

good luck

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
cryptopicks (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

Daily - 0.00585316 BTC
Weekly - 0.04341262 BTC
Monthly - 0.03902104 BTC

I keep detailed records.

thx for the details. did you do the bets with Fiat or BTC? in case of BTC which bookie did you use?

good luck

For years I used betonline and others, but now I use cloud bet and nitrogen almost exclusively, and they are both Bitcoin online betting books. They are great!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: