Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DDF - Digital Developers Fund: Profit From Digital Assets  (Read 19360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:26:57 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT: Webinar

Michael Marcovici, the fund's managing director, will present DDF in an upcoming webinar.

Webinar Topics:
  • DDF history
  • Investment strategy
  • Roadmap
  • ICO
  • Q&A

Webinar date: Thursday, Jul 6, 2017 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CEST
You must register before by filling out this form: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2529924962182976259

See you all in the webinar!
New Members on our Advisory Board

We are happy to announce two new members to our advisory board:

Rune Evensen
Rune is an entrepreneur and start-up strategist living in Singapore. He is the Chief Visionary Officer and Co-founder of coss.io, a Singapore based platform for the cryptocurrency ecosystem, featuring payment gateway/POS, exchange and other applications. His company is corporate member of ACCESS, the Singapore Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Industry Association and SFA, Singapore Fintech Association.

George Danelia
George is an expert in commodity markets advising senior clients in the Asia region. From 2013 to 2016, he was Vice President of Morgan Stanley in Singapore; before that, he served as Vice President for Barclays Capital in Asia. George is active in crypto currencies and also serves on the advisory board of ZrCoin.

Thanks for your support! It's getting close... ICO starts Monday!

Hello,

I suggest that these type of information should be reflected on the OP. These are relevant information about this ICO and including this to the OP will be a good thing for interested investors just to make sure that all will read them. Also to deliver the information more effective to the people here. Some might skip some pages and will not see these posts. So Being in the OP will give you a big favor.
I also suggest that they make some kind of video advertisement for this project so that investors will not be that bored reading all the details of this project. They might also miss some important details about this. Watching videos for this kind of project can gather more investors because it makes them more interested after watching it.
digitaldevelopersfund (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:47:08 AM

I suggest that these type of information should be reflected on the OP. These are relevant information about this ICO and including this to the OP will be a good thing for interested investors just to make sure that all will read them. Also to deliver the information more effective to the people here. Some might skip some pages and will not see these posts. So Being in the OP will give you a big favor.

Thanks, good point!
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:01:23 AM

I wanted to get some clarification. I am already participating in your bounty facebook campaign, I would also like to participate in the forum campaign: can you open a thread in the local Bitcointalk Italian "Announcements" section with a short review of your project and updates in my language?

Unfortunately we don't have an Italian translation yet, but PM your question in Italian and I will (try to) answer.
Thanks, I sent you a private message

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:14:29 AM

Please also join our official Telegram group: https://t.me/DigitalDevelopersFund
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

New Members on our Advisory Board

We are happy to announce two new members to our advisory board:

Rune Evensen
Rune is an entrepreneur and start-up strategist living in Singapore. He is the Chief Visionary Officer and Co-founder of coss.io, a Singapore based platform for the cryptocurrency ecosystem, featuring payment gateway/POS, exchange and other applications. His company is corporate member of ACCESS, the Singapore Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Industry Association and SFA, Singapore Fintech Association.

George Danelia
George is an expert in commodity markets advising senior clients in the Asia region. From 2013 to 2016, he was Vice President of Morgan Stanley in Singapore; before that, he served as Vice President for Barclays Capital in Asia. George is active in crypto currencies and also serves on the advisory board of ZrCoin.

Thanks for your support! It's getting close... ICO starts Monday!

great movement guys four days before ico hoping for huge success onwards , recruiting more member means that it will have bigger influence on crypto world but still i think you guys should buy sponsor from adsense like dcorp or whatever its deserve more recognition

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:18:58 PM

Please also join our official Telegram group: https://t.me/DigitalDevelopersFund
I'm still not able to join your telegram. Is my country perhaps balcklisted or maybe my IP or something? I've just jojned a telegram group todsy without ang problem. I'm also having issue with sharing your tweets and it seems it's giving me an error that someone can not view the tweets which I retweeted from your twitter handler.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2716
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

DDF is a well established company with a track record of experienced managerial experts.
Every investor that invested in their ICO will never regret because their funds are save and secure.
Investors should invest massively in DDF ICO for sale starting from 10th July.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
syarifbitcoin

Activity: 238

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:52:55 PM

hi dev no spreedsheet for check work result ?
just send report all bounty to email after ICO end ?

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:11:42 PM

In the advisor section I see there are lots of great people, being the next fastest ICO? maybe Wink
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:33:59 PM

In the social media bounty you have not mentioned in the terms and conditions regarding negative users should not included in this bounty or else are you including them. and it would have been good that if you have given the approved users list before starting the bounty so that unwanted useless problem should not be created when the ICO ends and you start to omit lot of users who are real people account also. because if you give approved users list then their will be more users and advertisement of your project will be good.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:51:49 AM

DDF gives users a chance to be a part of these extraordinary opportunities, by helping them skip complex management barriers and by studying market opportunities. DDF has already sold high-value domains such as cars.net for $170,000, and users can now be a part of its success.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/digital-developers-fund-uses-ethereum-smart-contracts-help-investors-profit-digital-assets/amp/
Check out the link why we should invest in DDF for the detail.

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:32:35 AM

In the social media bounty you have not mentioned in the terms and conditions regarding negative users should not included in this bounty or else are you including them. and it would have been good that if you have given the approved users list before starting the bounty so that unwanted useless problem should not be created when the ICO ends and you start to omit lot of users who are real people account also. because if you give approved users list then their will be more users and advertisement of your project will be good.

Thanks, we have clarified in the page that "good standing" means no negative trust.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

I wanted to get some clarification. I am already participating in your bounty facebook campaign, I would also like to participate in the forum campaign: can you open a thread in the local Bitcointalk Italian "Announcements" section with a short review of your project and updates in my language?

Unfortunately we don't have an Italian translation yet, but PM your question in Italian and I will (try to) answer.
Sorry, did you receive my private message?

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:59:18 AM

Sorry, did you receive my private message?

Nope, please send again or to info@digitaldevelopersfund.com.

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:05:19 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT - FIRST EXCHANGE LISTING

We have entered a partnersip with COSS.io and will be listed on their exchange right after the ICO. Read more here:
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/coss-and-ddf-co-op-cryptocurrency-fundraising-made-easier

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:58:36 AM

as i see you have available signature campaign  ongoing right now can you send me link when we can find the signature code??? im interested to join.
here's the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1997132.80

but as you can see, it's closed for full member rank and up , only 1 left for rank member only.

and the DDF team will pay in BTC,, for signature bounty campaign,,
i think its full for now

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Meteeray

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:07:45 AM

Have a very short time between announcement and the ico date. If you had already explained your progeny and campaigns you were likely to be successful. Still succeed, good luck

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:20:26 AM

Don't miss our webinar today on DDF, its ICO and how to profit from digital assets. Very few spots left:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2529924962182976259
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:22:48 AM

So many ICO.. but this project look promising Wink
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

So many ICO.. but this project look promising Wink

Yep, it looks promising with plenty of potential for sure. It won't be easy, but they seem to have the right team in place to execute the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: