Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Privé paysafe card
Paysafe - 0 (0%)
Bitcoin - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange French paysafe card (me ) against bitcoin or adv cash  (Read 304 times)
b1bout3 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:31:40 AM

Hello all
I am a beginner in the crypto experience.
I have many tickets paysafecard (100e)

What is the best price I can have for bitcoin , ethereum or advcash ?

If you need more information please mp.

B1bout3
Monciarz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:41:02 AM

Look message Smiley
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:45:55 PM

Always use an escrow and you can load them to your skrill and use the skrill funds and load your advcash account or spectrocoin account and buy btc with those funds for only 3% instead of loosing around 20% of those funds.

The best is yet to come!
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:53:01 PM

I might be able to purchase some PSC codes send me a messege with your rates along with your terms.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

Always use an escrow and you can load them to your skrill and use the skrill funds and load your advcash account or spectrocoin account and buy btc with those funds for only 3% instead of loosing around 20% of those funds.

Oh really, if I am correct skrill/Neteller charge 7.5% fee to uploading paysafe card. And you can only upload your  country cards only.

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

Oh really, if I am correct skrill/Neteller charge 7.5% fee to uploading paysafe card. And you can only upload your  country cards only.
Yes your correct about the 7.5% loading fee, but compared to the fees people charge here for PSC cards its usually a minimum of 20% and not sure about the country since I don't use skrill that much.

Loading skrill using PSC is just a checkout through PSC and I don't see an option where it says anything about country it only requires the 16 digit pin when paying.

The best is yet to come!
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:09:50 PM

Oh really, if I am correct skrill/Neteller charge 7.5% fee to uploading paysafe card. And you can only upload your  country cards only.
Yes your correct about the 7.5% loading fee, but compared to the fees people charge here for PSC cards its usually a minimum of 20% and not sure about the country since I don't use skrill that much.

Loading skrill using PSC is just a checkout through PSC and I don't see an option where it says anything about country it only requires the 16 digit pin when paying.

Mostly cards are country IP lock. If you try to uploading from different country then it's balance will be lock. And you have to send mail to paysafe support to unlock it with receipt and explanation why it was using in other country.

Mostly paysafe card seller not real buyer of physical card they do buy from other seller @50-60% and sell to 20-30% discount. That is why people charge high fee with paysafe because  it's involved too much risk.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: